Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech, Weilder of the God Rod

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how credible this is. https://youtu.be/nC8nW3sdh9E?t=450 It's hilarious either way.
I would believe him though because Lucy has been sleeping around, no? It would take an extremely mentally ill person to invite someone to Cambridge, only to appear at Speakers Corner the next week to accept the marriage proposal by another mentally ill man. According to Tan in his other videos, it was him who push Lucy away and rejected her at Speakers Corner, that is why she is pissed and angry.

Either that or they are both a plant working together.

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
I think what everybody is missing here is that Colin Robertson (Millennial Woes) has narcissistic personality disorder, and elements of other personality disorders/mental health issues (autism/homosexuality) have sidetracked people from the main issue. If you have never dealt with a narc personally in your life, it can be hard to spot the signs, but having been married to an NPD for five years, and just escaped with my life, I can tell you that this guy absolutely ticks all the boxes. Normally I only lurk on this forum (my ex makes me paranoid about posting online), but this guy is a danger to society, so I have to put the warning out there.

Off the top of my head (I'm a bit drunk right now).

Delusions of grandeur/fantasy. Anybody who has seen this guy in his videos give a speech, and you can tell that the thinks that the world revolves around him and his hot takes. He fancies himself an intellectual and a movement leader, and can't even get out of bed in the morning. OK bro.

His delusional narc thinking means that he surrounds himself with people who'll blow smoke up his ass, which makes his condition worse. Because he doesn't ever have to face the real world, but just stay in his fantasy bubble.

Entitlement - Narcs have an insane sense of entitlement. They really think they are God's gift, and deserve the best of women, regardles of their own looks or achievments. With Colin, Lucy told him outright she wasn't interested because he is fat, but that doesn't stop a delusional narc.

Narcs target people who they know they can manipulate with their vulnerability act. Narcs don't have normal boundaries, and overshare (Colin ticks that), which encourages people, women especially, not to see him as a threat, and they reveal secrets of their own. BOOM that's when he's got them. They are trauma bonded to him. So a narc's modus operandi is to look for very young women with a history of trauma, low self-esteem, etc, because they will be a sucker for his act. Once they are emotionally bonded to him with his helpless-little-boy act, they can't get away, because he guilts them into giving him what he wants (known in the trade as "narc supply"). This narc supply is usually adoration and affirmation of his fantasies about himself, but it can also be stuff like money, a roof over his head, connections, publicity, sex, control of their image, so many things.

This thread has evidenced that Colin targets generally teenage girls, who he counts on not having life experiemce to spot narcs like him. This checks out, because I was young when I met my NPD ex, and once bitten....The only exception to this ITT is Lucy Brown, who is a classic Borderline Personality Disorder. Colin will have seen her attention-seeking, binge-drinking, self-harming neediness and thought - BINGO. I can control this girl.

Shared Fantasy. What the narc does with the target female is build up a castle in the sky of what he believes her fantasy will be, and how he will make this come true for her. He might have promised the young girls romance or commitment, knowing Lucy's ambitiousness, he has dangled the carrot of "we could be the king and queen of British Nationalism" (or something) in front of her. Creating the shared fantasy, no matter how ridic to outsiders, is a key part of the trauma bonding. Its more sharing secrets, hopes and dreams, and keeps the target with the narc.

Devaluing the target and narc rage. The narc, after the initial stage of love-bombing the target to get her to fall for him, then blows hot and cold, making her doubt herself and feel like shit. This is called by NPD professionals as "the devaluing stage". This is to destabilise the target, and make her work harder to do what the narc wants to please him. It is also to break her down and remind her that she is nothing outside of the reflection in his eyes. We see that in the message to Lucy, and the video, where Colin is tearing her down and reminding her of her mental health problems (the same problems that made her a target in the first place). When the target fails to repsond as desired to this devaluing, the narc then responds with NARC RAGE, where he throws his toys out of the pram. At this stage he loses his mind, his self-image and fantasies are being exposed as the delusions they are, and he can be genuinely dangerous at this stage. I think that this is why many of his previous victims would never come out against him, because they would fear his narc rage, and I'm sure he has recordings/video/texts of them saying unPC things which could ruin their lives. A narc is all about CONTROL, so he will keep these things as power to wield against them.

Kinkiness. Narcs are also big into kinky sex, so I 100% believe the foreskin fetish rumours. Kinky sex is again about sharing secrets, getting the partner to do what she doesnt want to do, cede to the narc's will (which is what really gets him off). It's about humilliation, and again, trauma bonding., making the victim feel like nothing without him, so that he has full control.

This is why I've written this long screed. I believe that Colin Robertson is DANGEROUS and WILL NOT STOP his predatory behaviour towards women. The victims will keep piling up in silence, and everyone will keep silence because they feel loyal towards him. Well, they shouldn't. He should be outed if he ever dares to become a public figure again, because this thread proves he is just using his public persona for evil ends.

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
And I should also say, that his message to Lucy shows that while trying to groom her, he has successfully groomed three other women as targets, who was/is abusing simultaneously for his various needs. Pretty ironic for a guy who goes on about Asian grooming gangs - he is using exactly the same techniques himself. It just shows that the political angle of his persona is just a ruse to gain popularity, because he saw an open field online, and realised it was a way to get fame/status easily.

I should also state that narcs don't just groom and abuse the oppose sex, they also do it to anyone who they think may come in useful to them, but obviously the opposite sex is easier, because you've got the sex/intimacy angle.

But I imagine most men are wise to his shit, and aren't going to fall for his vulnerable little boy act, which is calculated to trigger the protective maternal instinct in women. There is lots of stuff about this online nowadays, particularly on Youtube. Knowledge is power, and sadly the knowledge came too late for me, though they say the best teacher is experience.

• Autistic
Reactions: Unog

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
I don't think MW has NPD. He has always come across as very humble. And I think the internet overdiagnoses "autism" to an extreme amount. People can be unbalanced or lacking perspective without being autistic.
The pretence of humility is a key trait of high-IQ narcissists - they are expert manipulators. You might find this video helpful. It's by Sam Vaktin, an Israeli academic with a genius IQ, who was diagnosed with NPD and has spent his life investigating the disorder. Of course, you won't look at it, because I can see from the name and avatar of your recently created profile that you're part of the WIDF. He groomed you too, huh?

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
I have never disputed that he is a dysfunctional person, which could be seen in his chaotic room, his obese body, and being a perpetual NEET, not to mention the recent drama. That doesn't mean I have to accept all broscience psychological speculation. I do not think it is accurate or helpful to frame every dysfunctional/predatory person as having some kind of psychological disorder.

Accusing someone of being complicit in abuse is a tall order. I understand you are upset with him but that is a very serious accusation. I've never met CR and have no interest in propping up his "career." I wasn't even aware of this thread when I made my profile.

I have seen Sam *Vaknin videos. He's pretty interesting. I don't know how much of his content we can take as fact, given that he is really just a guy sharing his own personal speculation.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
I think what everybody is missing here is that Colin Robertson (Millennial Woes) has narcissistic personality disorder, and elements of other personality disorders/mental health issues (autism/homosexuality) have sidetracked people from the main issue. If you have never dealt with a narc personally in your life, it can be hard to spot the signs, but having been married to an NPD for five years, and just escaped with my life, I can tell you that this guy absolutely ticks all the boxes. Normally I only lurk on this forum (my ex makes me paranoid about posting online), but this guy is a danger to society, so I have to put the warning out there.

Off the top of my head (I'm a bit drunk right now).

Delusions of grandeur/fantasy. Anybody who has seen this guy in his videos give a speech, and you can tell that the thinks that the world revolves around him and his hot takes. He fancies himself an intellectual and a movement leader, and can't even get out of bed in the morning. OK bro.

His delusional narc thinking means that he surrounds himself with people who'll blow smoke up his ass, which makes his condition worse. Because he doesn't ever have to face the real world, but just stay in his fantasy bubble.

Entitlement - Narcs have an insane sense of entitlement. They really think they are God's gift, and deserve the best of women, regardles of their own looks or achievments. With Colin, Lucy told him outright she wasn't interested because he is fat, but that doesn't stop a delusional narc.

Narcs target people who they know they can manipulate with their vulnerability act. Narcs don't have normal boundaries, and overshare (Colin ticks that), which encourages people, women especially, not to see him as a threat, and they reveal secrets of their own. BOOM that's when he's got them. They are trauma bonded to him. So a narc's modus operandi is to look for very young women with a history of trauma, low self-esteem, etc, because they will be a sucker for his act. Once they are emotionally bonded to him with his helpless-little-boy act, they can't get away, because he guilts them into giving him what he wants (known in the trade as "narc supply"). This narc supply is usually adoration and affirmation of his fantasies about himself, but it can also be stuff like money, a roof over his head, connections, publicity, sex, control of their image, so many things.

This thread has evidenced that Colin targets generally teenage girls, who he counts on not having life experiemce to spot narcs like him. This checks out, because I was young when I met my NPD ex, and once bitten....The only exception to this ITT is Lucy Brown, who is a classic Borderline Personality Disorder. Colin will have seen her attention-seeking, binge-drinking, self-harming neediness and thought - BINGO. I can control this girl.

Shared Fantasy. What the narc does with the target female is build up a castle in the sky of what he believes her fantasy will be, and how he will make this come true for her. He might have promised the young girls romance or commitment, knowing Lucy's ambitiousness, he has dangled the carrot of "we could be the king and queen of British Nationalism" (or something) in front of her. Creating the shared fantasy, no matter how ridic to outsiders, is a key part of the trauma bonding. Its more sharing secrets, hopes and dreams, and keeps the target with the narc.

Devaluing the target and narc rage. The narc, after the initial stage of love-bombing the target to get her to fall for him, then blows hot and cold, making her doubt herself and feel like shit. This is called by NPD professionals as "the devaluing stage". This is to destabilise the target, and make her work harder to do what the narc wants to please him. It is also to break her down and remind her that she is nothing outside of the reflection in his eyes. We see that in the message to Lucy, and the video, where Colin is tearing her down and reminding her of her mental health problems (the same problems that made her a target in the first place). When the target fails to repsond as desired to this devaluing, the narc then responds with NARC RAGE, where he throws his toys out of the pram. At this stage he loses his mind, his self-image and fantasies are being exposed as the delusions they are, and he can be genuinely dangerous at this stage. I think that this is why many of his previous victims would never come out against him, because they would fear his narc rage, and I'm sure he has recordings/video/texts of them saying unPC things which could ruin their lives. A narc is all about CONTROL, so he will keep these things as power to wield against them.

Kinkiness. Narcs are also big into kinky sex, so I 100% believe the foreskin fetish rumours. Kinky sex is again about sharing secrets, getting the partner to do what she doesnt want to do, cede to the narc's will (which is what really gets him off). It's about humilliation, and again, trauma bonding., making the victim feel like nothing without him, so that he has full control.

This is why I've written this long screed. I believe that Colin Robertson is DANGEROUS and WILL NOT STOP his predatory behaviour towards women. The victims will keep piling up in silence, and everyone will keep silence because they feel loyal towards him. Well, they shouldn't. He should be outed if he ever dares to become a public figure again, because this thread proves he is just using his public persona for evil ends.
That is alot of accusation based on your words without evidence. Where is the messsge and video of Colin tearing Lucy down? If what you said about Colin is true, the same applies to Lucy Brown too. Both of them need to disappear from the movement, whatever that is left of it?

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
That is alot of accusation based on your words without evidence. Where is the messsge and video of Colin tearing Lucy down? If what you said about Colin is true, the same applies to Lucy Brown too. Both of them need to disappear from the movement, whatever that is left of it?
The message is the one you posted yourself from Lucy, four pages of text. The gaslighting her/tearing her down is one page 2, where he calls her a 'broken woman' who hates herself. You can be sure he has amplified these confessions she has made to him in their later conversations, amplifying her self-doubt and making a manipulative weapon of it (you are broken, but I can heal you). Read that messaage again from the perspective of a high-IQ manipulator looking to position his target through guilt and shame, and you will see exactly what he is doing.

He is painting himself as the victim whose welfare she is responsible for, because everyone else has seen through him, and doesn't want him at the wedding, where he would weird people out and be a liability (as he was on the PA camping trip) - see the 5-hour Phantom Organisation video posted ITT, where she talks about it with an ex-close friend of his. That's the video I was talking about earlier.

Also, a key feature of narcs I didn't mention previously is HOOVERING or RECYCLING. I absolutely believe that Colin will do this as he moves between various women according to his whims and fetishes. Some evidence for that is here, in the below video, from the seven minute mark onwards. It's not possible to know if it is true, but at the same time I can't see many of his victims coming forward, and admitting they slept with a fat bisexual NEET with STDs. That's not something you want attached to your name on the internet, especially if you've moved on with your life and now have a new partner.

Anyway, I am not so concerned about whether or not he can be clinically diagnosed with NPD, though he is definitely a narc, the reason for my posts is to warn people that he is a SEXUAL PREDATOR who WILL NOT CHANGE, and so people need to make sure he doesn't try to rehabilitate himself online and start his cult back up. He's not just an internet lolcow - he has a dark side that is far from his online persona.

Prince of Crows

kiwifarms.net
The pretence of humility is a key trait of high-IQ narcissists - they are expert manipulators. You might find this video helpful. It's by Sam Vaktin, an Israeli academic with a genius IQ, who was diagnosed with NPD and has spent his life investigating the disorder. Of course, you won't look at it, because I can see from the name and avatar of your recently created profile that you're part of the WIDF. He groomed you too, huh?

To be fair you're also a new account that has only posted in this thread.

He's a creep for sure & nobody is disputing that but you seem more invested in this than the rest of us. Is this personal for you or something?

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
The message is the one you posted yourself from Lucy, four pages of text. The gaslighting her/tearing her down is one page 2, where he calls her a 'broken woman' who hates herself. You can be sure he has amplified these confessions she has made to him in their later conversations, amplifying her self-doubt and making a manipulative weapon of it (you are broken, but I can heal you). Read that messaage again from the perspective of a high-IQ manipulator looking to position his target through guilt and shame, and you will see exactly what he is doing.

He is painting himself as the victim whose welfare she is responsible for, because everyone else has seen through him, and doesn't want him at the wedding, where he would weird people out and be a liability (as he was on the PA camping trip) - see the 5-hour Phantom Organisation video posted ITT, where she talks about it with an ex-close friend of his. That's the video I was talking about earlier.

Also, a key feature of narcs I didn't mention previously is HOOVERING or RECYCLING. I absolutely believe that Colin will do this as he moves between various women according to his whims and fetishes. Some evidence for that is here, in the below video, from the seven minute mark onwards. It's not possible to know if it is true, but at the same time I can't see many of his victims coming forward, and admitting they slept with a fat bisexual NEET with STDs. That's not something you want attached to your name on the internet, especially if you've moved on with your life and now have a new partner.

Anyway, I am not so concerned about whether or not he can be clinically diagnosed with NPD, though he is definitely a narc, the reason for my posts is to warn people that he is a SEXUAL PREDATOR who WILL NOT CHANGE, and so people need to make sure he doesn't try to rehabilitate himself online and start his cult back up. He's not just an internet lolcow - he has a dark side that is far from his online persona.
Yes, I did cast doubt on Lucy Brown too, hence I say we cannot trust either of them because both of them engaged in high risk sexual act for different reasons. What do we get out of this by comparing two predators? A male predator and a female predator, they are still predators at the end of the day, nobody is none the wiser. NPD, BPD, with all the Ds, pun intended, we better call the LAPD.

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I did cast doubt on Lucy Brown too, hence I say we cannot trust either of them because both of them engaged in high risk sexual act for different reasons. What do we get out of this by comparing two predators? A male predator and a female predator, they are still predators at the end of the day, nobody is none the wiser. NPD, BPD, with all the Ds, pun intended, we better call the LAPD.
This isn't about the defense of Lucy Brown, who I believe is like Colin, in that she is an arch manipulator of people's feelings, but in the fact that by releasing his texts to her and describing his actions on that video, she is showing the world his modus operandi with women. Lucy being a bit older and a manipulator herself, she can throw Colin off more easily, but the younger women, the Canadian rumored to have been persuaded by Colin to 'donate' him her recent inheritance, for example, won't have the tools to free themselves of him.

In answer to a previous comment, yes, this is personal. I'm doing this for the victims of narc abuse everywhere. I don't care about Colin as a person, to the extent that a narc is even a person. The statement that everyone knows what he is like is not correct - many people on other social media are still fanboying for Colin, and giving him some of the narc supply he craves. But for someone like him, he needs to be in the limelight. He craves attention and adulation, so someone like him will try a comeback. I just want to stop an Ethan Ralph style incident that will ruin a young girl's life, if there isn't a bomb waiting to drop already, so I want to put the warning about him in a place where lurkers, and maybe new fans of Colin, will see it.

This will probably be my last post. Do with this information what you will.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
This isn't about the defense of Lucy Brown, who I believe is like Colin, in that she is an arch manipulator of people's feelings, but in the fact that by releasing his texts to her and describing his actions on that video, she is showing the world his modus operandi with women. Lucy being a bit older and a manipulator herself, she can throw Colin off more easily, but the younger women, the Canadian rumored to have been persuaded by Colin to 'donate' him her recent inheritance, for example, won't have the tools to free themselves of him.

In answer to a previous comment, yes, this is personal. I'm doing this for the victims of narc abuse everywhere. I don't care about Colin as a person, to the extent that a narc is even a person. The statement that everyone knows what he is like is not correct - many people on other social media are still fanboying for Colin, and giving him some of the narc supply he craves. But for someone like him, he needs to be in the limelight. He craves attention and adulation, so someone like him will try a comeback. I just want to stop an Ethan Ralph style incident that will ruin a young girl's life, if there isn't a bomb waiting to drop already, so I want to put the warning about him in a place where lurkers, and maybe new fans of Colin, will see it.

This will probably be my last post. Do with this information what you will.
Last post with more accusation without evidence such as " 'donate' him her recent inheritance"? That is a mouthful, are you sure you are not Lucy Brown? If Colin is narc then Lucy is a narc too for taking money from a mentally ill man, why the double standard? If Colin is wrong, so is Lucy Brown. At least there is concrete evidence of Lucy actually exploiting a man but when it comes to Colin, it is just hearsay without evidence.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Live now

Sunday, September 13, at noon PST, 3:00 PM EST, 20:00 UK time, Millennial Woes will join Greg Johnson to talk about current events, life as a dissident, and your questions, on the Counter-Currents DLive channel: https://dlive.tv/Counter-Currents
Holy crap. Near radio silence for 4½ months. I had thought he had smartly walked away. Any highlights?

Edit (my notes on the stream):
* Completely dodges the allegations with vagaries.
* Says they are all lies.
* Says he is still going to totes come out with a defense video
* Has been talking to lawyers & others who have all told him to shut up about this, but he thinks their advice is all wrong because he is a celebrity
* Says he doesn't believe in god, but he was given a gift from god to quit smoking. Simp host says he should totally write a self help book on how he did it. (I am positive that having everyone and their brother shitting on him for being a slovely disgusting man who wallows in his own filth and take zero step to actually improve himself, had anything to do with his change.)
* Says he has spent his time programming a random Blake 7 background screen for his new upcoming podcast... (I was unaware he had ANY talent or skills beyond chatting on a stream).
* His favorite film is The Shinning
* Host talking about Antifa says are horrible people, pedophiles, transexuals, 80% of them are drug addicts (lol Woes made no comment in response).
* "I trusted people who turned out to be untrustworthy."

Last edited:

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
Holy crap. Near radio silence for 4½ months. I had thought he had smartly walked away. Any highlights?
They addressed the happening at the start. He says it's all lies and he's going to make a video about it. Apparently lawyers advised him not to say anything, but he now thinks that was bad advice. Milleniyule 2020 is on.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Hazel Motes

"I can smell the sin on your breath"
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this has been stated, but Woes brother, Alan, works at Daily Record, the newspaper that "doxxed" him. Perhaps Woes tipped off the scoop to gain publicity.

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net

Edit (my notes on the stream):
* Completely dodges the allegations with vagaries.
* Says they are all lies.
* Says he is still going to totes come out with a defense video
* Has been talking to lawyers & others who have all told him to shut up about this, but he thinks their advice is all wrong because he is a celebrity
* Says he doesn't believe in god, but he was given a gift from god to quit smoking. Simp host says he should totally write a self help book on how he did it. (I am positive that having everyone and their brother shitting on him for being a slovely disgusting man who wallows in his own filth and take zero step to actually improve himself, had anything to do with his change.)
* Says he has spent his time programming a random Blake 7 background screen for his new upcoming podcast... (I was unaware he had ANY talent or skills beyond chatting on a stream).
* His favorite film is The Shinning
* Host talking about Antifa says are horrible people, pedophiles, transexuals, 80% of them are drug addicts (lol Woes made no comment in response).
* "I trusted people who turned out to be untrustworthy."
Wow so now Colin is going to reframe this scandal as being the victim of it all? Of course he is, this is typical narcissist behavior. He's going to turn this all around so that HE is the one to gain the sympathy card, and have his knights out there fighting for him. When the scandal broke, Colin first replied to questions with 'some of the allegations are true, some aren't' (I don't have a screenshot, but I'm sure it's out there), and now he's saying "It's all lies., it was a plot to get me" Really makes you think.

His decision to brazen this out is probably down to taking advice from the toxic homo-narc Greg Johnson, who needs him back in the game for his own benefit. But the problem with taking life advice from narcs is that they'll give you advice based on what benefits THEM, not you. And Colin's rehabilitation benefits Greg, as others have noted (Youtube comment from 1st May)..
1 May 2020 Youtube comment.png

Indeed, Greg was running PR for Woes when the scandal broke, with mixed results I have to say. He eventually deleted most of the tweets, because they were unintentionally revealing.

Grindr PR 1.png

I'll keep digging, and see what else I can find. Because Colin, like Grindr and Richard Spencer, needs to be exposed for what he is.

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
Oh, and here's Colin giving a carefully crafted response to the allegation of him spreading incurable STDs to young girls. He knows
exactly what he is doing. He's a dangerous high-IQ manipulator.

2nd May screenshot.png

VirgoVixen

kiwifarms.net
There was also a Grindr tweet (typically homo) which stated that if you get STDs from sleeping with someone, it's your fault, because you "swim at your own risk", an argument that comes straight out of the Scott Wiener playbook.

But according to Grindr, all allegations against Colin must be false, because they come from women. That's literally his argument.

Grindr PR 2.png