Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech, Weilder of the God Rod

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
kiwifarms.net
There was a 4chan thread where it was discussed how incredibly unsettling NWG is. I always felt that this was my own thing, but, I found out that I wasn't alone. You think he's worth a thread? I mean, I don't think he's decietful or pulling a fast one, but fuck, imagine if he was?
Dude you're not alone on here, I always thought there is just something odd with him but you couldn't prove a damn thing as to why that is, because there's really nothing incriminating on him. It's probably because he has a high verbal IQ that makes him comes off as manipulating and just the way he interacts.

Someone posted this on 4chan and it's exactly how I feel about him

1588188914798.jpg

Arm Pit Cream

New article on the jews every single day for 1m
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like Millenial Woes at all but there's lot of weird details here. If the dick pic if real, it's old, this was obtained by Phantom Organization. The problem though is the dick is circumcised, which only 8% of the UK population has done, largely made up of religious minorities that practice such things, making the pic unlikely to be Woes. So this pic has nothing to do with what Mark Collett has claimed.
5:50

Woes denies the allegations
1588204902109.png
1588204949695.png

His excuse for the dick pic, I really doubt he'd unironically say god-rod honestly.
1588205069779.png

Grindr Greg shows his support
1588206757741.jpg

I don't trust Mark particularly he has been inaccurate regularly well not calling out feds and the NWG guy is dollar store David Duke. Throughout the accusations Mark and NWG refused to address anything that Woes did that was wrong well saying what he did was legal. This is just basic rumor baiting likely coming from a scorned ex-lover that Mark used to draw attention to his irreverent brand. What he has HPV and maybe a bugchasing fetish?
Flying over an abuse victim to have sex with them is scummy but unless more details are revealed seems like nothing.
Those screenshots are an account from a 2nd party who we don't even know is accurate, looks like they threw as much shit as they could and see what stuck. Besides circumcision fetish in the UK? Seems pretty far fetched, feels like he said that to a troll to get them going.

Last edited:

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Collett has got history for this type of thing which he likes to sweep under the carpet. He and another BNP member at the time were caught with two 14 year old girls in their room at a BNP conference.
Of course, political conferences are incredibly popular with early teen girls. Political conferences are teaming with them. Do you have a link to any evidence or source for said claim?

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Of course, political conferences are incredibly popular with early teen girls. Political conferences are teaming with them. Do you have a link to any evidence or source for said claim?
There's a fair bit of evidence from both sides of the split it caused within the BNP at the time. Basically Collett and Hannam were caught with two 14 year olds who were family members of other BNP members at the conference.

Senior members of the BNP wanted them kicked out but Griffin refused and it caused a massive split.

Just put Mark Collett and Dave Hannam + Blackpool into google and the details should come it.