Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech, Weilder of the God Rod

Prince of Crows

Nug shug
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely something to the rumours & accusations given MW's response of immediately backing the fuck off for a while & the fact that he's a weird NEET doesn't help but to be fair the girl in the DM's comes off as incredibly shifty. She's one of those girls that are obviously trouble & she probably encouraged his behaviour.

What a shitshow lmao. Fringe movements are always filled with weird spergs & this shit will keep happening as long as we're divided. God bless the autists.

There's a fair bit of evidence from both sides of the split it caused within the BNP at the time. Basically Collett and Hannam were caught with two 14 year olds who were family members of other BNP members at the conference.

Senior members of the BNP wanted them kicked out but Griffin refused and it caused a massive split.

Just put Mark Collett and Dave Hannam + Blackpool into google and the details should come it.
Googled it & I assume you mean this article from what's essentially an antifa blog http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2008/01/colletthannam-underage-girls-saga-gets.html?m=1

The source is someone who anonymously replied to a statement defending Collett by BNP member who actually disliked him, Chris Hill, under the pseudonym "i was there"...

Seems totally legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Googled it & I assume you mean this article from what's essentially an antifa blog http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2008/01/colletthannam-underage-girls-saga-gets.html?m=1

The source is someone who anonymously replied to a statement defending Collett by BNP member who actually disliked him, Chris Hill, under the pseudonym "i was there"...

Seems totally legit.

Edit: excuse the double post, apologies.

It's a fair while ago now so I imagine a lot of the info has been deleted. There was a video doing the rounds but the youtube account that uploaded it has long gone.

Arm Pit Cream

New article on the jews every single day for 1m
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More allegations of the same kind pop up, alleging his penis was full of warts, circumcised because of his warts, big homo but conveniently only sends these pics to women
IMG_20200430_094725.jpgIMG_20200430_094722.jpg

Federal agent and D-list britbong right winger Nick Griffin chimes in
Screenshot_20200430-095308_Twitter.jpg

I don't like Millenial Woes at all but there's lot of weird details here. If the dick pic if real, it's old, this was obtained by Phantom Organization.
5:50
Looks like Phantom Organization noticed, try not to gay OP in your discord server more then you have already.
Screenshot_20200430-013718_Discord.jpg

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Why is the alt-right such a degeneracy magnet?
It makes sense, especially the trad side of things. You're destined to have degenerates in there if the appeal is anti-degeneracy, because at least on the surface they're saying they're trying to do better. It's why Islam and Catholicism especially have a unique appeal to people who have spent years chasing strange hedonism and found where that leads and want to pivot as hard as they can to get out of it. At this point I don't think it's possible to have normal people on either end of political radicalism, and ironically you only have David Duke as an example of someone not getting high and fucking trannies.

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a fair while ago now so I imagine a lot of the info has been deleted. There was a video doing the rounds but the youtube account that uploaded it has long gone.
Ah yes. I'm sure the media and big tech just scrubbed all the damning evidence of the Nazi being a pedophile. Totally believable.

e: also the article you posted said absolutely nothing about underage girls just a leadership fight in the BNP

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes. I'm sure the media and big tech just scrubbed all the damning evidence of the Nazi being a pedophile. Totally believable.

e: also the article you posted said absolutely nothing about underage girls just a leadership fight in the BNP
We are talking about something that happened back in 2006 or 07. People didn't archive everything but it doesn't stop it from being true. It was because of this that the BNP membership list got leaked online.

The other bloke I mentioned - Dave Hannam ended up killing himself because he was bullied by the BNP leadership at the time. Still, what do I know eh.

Freedom Fries

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We are talking about something that happened back in 2006 or 07. People didn't archive everything but it doesn't stop it from being true. It was because of this that the BNP membership list got leaked online.

The other bloke I mentioned - Dave Hannam ended up killing himself because he was bullied by the BNP leadership at the time. Still, what do I know eh.
Yeah I'm sure the MSM hasn't been going after Collett for being a pedophile recently because they all just forgot. Tommy Robinson must have also forgotten to levy that clearly self-evident charge too when those two decided to have a sperg fight. Never mind that there are online MSM articles up about the BNP leadership hilariously inflating their sense of importance and falling out from the time you said this was going on. Somehow even that documentary where they tricked Collett into letting them follow him around and tape everything he said by playing to his ego never levied that accusation.

Here's my evidence that he is in fact not a pedophile by the way: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-52465584
It's just a random article that has nothing to do with anything I'm claiming, but people are lazy and stupid so they will just believe what I say if I have a link in my comment.

What I'm more interested in is what they know about Robertson that we don't

Last edited:

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm sure the MSM hasn't been going after Collett for being a pedophile recently because they all just forgot. Tommy Robinson must have also forgotten to levy that clearly self-evident charge too when those two decided to have a sperg fight. Never mind that there are online MSM articles up about the BNP leadership hilariously inflating their sense of importance and falling out from the time you said this was going on. Somehow even that https://youtu.be/ygNAnIG8g_E where they tricked Collett into letting them follow him around and tape everything he said by playing to his ego never levied that accusation.

Here's my evidence that he is in fact not a pedophile by the way: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-52465584
It's just a random article that has nothing to do with anything I'm claiming, but people are lazy and stupid so they will just believe what I say if I have a link in my comment.

What I'm more interested in is what they know about Robertson that we don't
It's not recent, it's from 2006. Yaxley-Lennon and Collett won't ever be on the same page. Their viewpoints are very different away from just "Muslims are bad".
The documentary about Collett was a good few years earlier, 2002 or 03 from memory.

If you want to have a proper chat about this sort of stuff and who the people are I'm more than happy. Look back through "most" of my previous posts and you will see I've got some level of knowledge around the UK far-right.

Freedom Fries

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not recent, it's from 2006. Yaxley-Lennon and Collett won't ever be on the same page. Their viewpoints are very different away from just "Muslims are bad".
The documentary about Collett was a good few years earlier, 2002 or 03 from memory.

If you want to have a proper chat about this sort of stuff and who the people are I'm more than happy. Look back through "most" of my previous posts and you will see I've got some level of knowledge around the UK far-right.
Their cold war turned hot again around the time Robinson released his movie about some jew who got ebullied or something rather than Pakistani rape gangs. It was pretty funny. I think you're the kind of person who posts an article that does nothing to back up your claim in a cynical attempt to back up your point to people who don't read, so I really don't care to talk with you and won't take anything you say at face value.

• Informative
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Their cold war turned hot again around the time Robinson released his movie about some one of Trump's Chosen People who got ebullied or something rather than Pakistani rape gangs. It was pretty funny. I think you're the kind of person who posts an article that does nothing to back up your claim in a cynical attempt to back up your point to people who don't read, so I really don't care to talk with you and won't take anything you say at face value.
Hugs babe, keep safe.

Jester69

Phantom Organization
kiwifarms.net
I found a full page screen capture of lil_fruhling's old Curious Cat in a 1 year old folder. You can't find her Curious Cat online anymore. I thought I'd lost this forever. I also found an old Millennial Woes AskFM page I'd saved, where he says he is an "absurdly insensitive lover." (His current ask.fm has this question and answer deleted. https://ask.fm/MillennialWoes.)

lotion or spit.png

lil_fruhling Curious Cat.png

Lil_Fruhling on Millennial Woes.png

Last edited:

Saint Regret

kiwifarms.net
Dear friends and fans, For a number of reasons, I cannot comment on the rumours and allegations just now. A few of them are true, many are not. I will address them in due course but right now I need to step back and take care of myself. I would ask people not to spread rumours or speculate about anybody's motivations. It is natural that people are curious for details so that they can make up their minds, but these are very sensitive issues and we should respect the privacy of third parties who are involved. I would also ask people not to attack Mark Collett or Patriotic Alternative. Further division in the movement is not helpful for anyone. I am very sorry for letting people down. I am far from being a perfect man, and recent events have highlighted a number of issues in my personal life that clearly need to be addressed. I intend to take some time away to actively work on my personal failings in a productive and sincere manner. When I return to my channel, it will be with an explanation of the various allegations as well as an update on my progress. Colin.