Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech, Weilder of the God Rod

SugarSnot

You will not want it after reading the tags.
kiwifarms.net
Dear friends and fans, For a number of reasons, I cannot comment on the rumours and allegations just now. A few of them are true, many are not. I will address them in due course but right now I need to step back and take care of myself. I would ask people not to spread rumours or speculate about anybody's motivations. It is natural that people are curious for details so that they can make up their minds, but these are very sensitive issues and we should respect the privacy of third parties who are involved. I would also ask people not to attack Mark Collett or Patriotic Alternative. Further division in the movement is not helpful for anyone. I am very sorry for letting people down. I am far from being a perfect man, and recent events have highlighted a number of issues in my personal life that clearly need to be addressed. I intend to take some time away to actively work on my personal failings in a productive and sincere manner. When I return to my channel, it will be with an explanation of the various allegations as well as an update on my progress. Colin.

I feel that a vocal group of people will shit on him either way, but if he chooses his words carefully then he can come out ahead on this whole thing. He has never kept it a secret that he's something of a fuck up, but he always kept the details vague.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Dear friends and fans, For a number of reasons, I cannot comment on the rumours and allegations just now. A few of them are true, many are not. I will address them in due course but right now I need to step back and take care of myself. I would ask people not to spread rumours or speculate about anybody's motivations. It is natural that people are curious for details so that they can make up their minds, but these are very sensitive issues and we should respect the privacy of third parties who are involved. I would also ask people not to attack Mark Collett or Patriotic Alternative. Further division in the movement is not helpful for anyone. I am very sorry for letting people down. I am far from being a perfect man, and recent events have highlighted a number of issues in my personal life that clearly need to be addressed. I intend to take some time away to actively work on my personal failings in a productive and sincere manner. When I return to my channel, it will be with an explanation of the various allegations as well as an update on my progress. Colin.

Why did you send dick picture to Lucy in the first place? She is using you, trouble follows her everywhere. This is Tommy Robinson drama all over again.

She is a Grass, if we want the nationalist movement to succeed, people like Lucy need to be purged.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Did Woes get woman'd? He can still be a fuck-up, but if she's trouble then that matters.
Screenshot_20200503_140043_com.android.chrome.jpg

Point no.7 Collet is in contact with the girl that claims MW victimized her, and is planning to support her as best as he can.

Why did he say that? Probably she accuses MW of spreading warts, so now MW has to do check up first before he can address this allegation any further because he is not sure if he has warts or not!

Look at https://ask.fm/MillennialWoes
Millennials Woes is exhibiting narcissistic behaviour and seems to be someone with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), you can see him contradicting himself over and over again during his AMA like a great skillful politician. In this warts drama, MW is exhibiting that masterful skillsets of his again.
Screenshot_20200503_143449.jpg
He has the same personality traits of Lucy Brown whom has confirmed publicly that she has BPD partners in the past and that traits has passed on to her. Look it up on Google. Lucy has been pulling narcissistic stunt over the years with Tommy Robinson where each time after the drama, she came out as someone righteous without bearing any responsibility to her own action which causes the trouble in the first place such as Day For Freedom march when she invited Ali Dawah, shortly after she begin smearing Tommy left right center on the MSM where she always come out on top as an "innocent and noble" person like what MW is trying to do now with the dick picture. MW will come up on top as the winner in due time as well.

There is no smoke without fire, you can see Lucy Brown is at the forefront of this drama again, just like the good old days with Tommy but MW is winning and Lucy is losing.
Screenshot_20200503_141336.jpg

If I were to take a guess, this is indeed a botched breakup between MW & Lucy but they deserve to be together since they have both show symptom of BPD and narcissism, they are perfect together. The movement could use some narcissistic leader to say the least, all great leader in the past are narcissistic, take Winston Churchill for example. Our movement have been taking so much heat in the recent years, we could use someone cunning and narcissistic to help guide us and maneuver through this crisis within the white nationalist movement.

If this allegation are true, we have taken on the first step towards protecting the white indigenous population now that Colin has possibly spread incurable sexually transmitted diseases to Lucy Brown, at least she can no longer find any future new partner or revert to her older degeneracy BLM Antifa lifestyle, nobody would want her after that except for MW, white with white is a happy ending.

On the bright side, that is one problem solved for the nationalist movement in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

flidspod999

kiwifarms.net
The Lucy Brown thing is wrong. Woes was apparently obsessed with Brown for over a year after she turned him down and refused to go over his house because he sent her some creepy messages about going down on her and had a folder of her pics saved on his computer which he photoshopped and shit like that.

photo_102@01-03-2020_12-18-14.jpg

It was on an old thread here:

photo_2020-05-04_10-02-29.jpg

This was also on an old thread and they seem to know about him being rejected by her:

Woes lol.jpg

So it looks like he tried it on and she told him to get lost - then he threw a year long strop about it (he even mentioned it in a video I think) and she still kept it quiet and tried to defend him publicly.

Source: It was common knowledge in the 'movement' at the time.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
The Lucy Brown thing is wrong. Woes was apparently obsessed with Brown for over a year after she turned him down and refused to go over his house because he sent her some creepy messages about going down on her and had a folder of her pics saved on his computer which he photoshopped and shit like that.

View attachment 1270516

It was on an old thread here:

View attachment 1270512

This was also on an old thread and they seem to know about him being rejected by her:

View attachment 1270518

So it looks like he tried it on and she told him to get lost - then he threw a year long strop about it (he even mentioned it in a video I think) and she still kept it quiet and tried to defend him publicly.

Source: It was common knowledge in the 'movement' at the time.
Which video? Can you point me towards the right direction?

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
This video makes me feel legitimately bad for him. Poor bastard.
What to feel bad about? A man who wouldn't risk it all to dare to dream and to try is not a man. If he wants to lead the white nationalist movement, he needs to be put on a trial and be tested.

So far, he has only been tested positive for Warts as far as the rumours is concerned.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
What to feel bad about? A man who wouldn't risk it all to dare to dream and to try is not a man. If he wants to lead the white nationalist movement, he needs to be put on a trial and be tested.

So far, he has only been tested positive for Warts as far as the rumours is concerned.
To be fair he sounds like the ideal candidate for the job. Just put him out in the woods and make him cosplay a fat Boromir or something, make some dumb youtube-videos entitled "Why I, a sheltered anxious neet, knows what's *really* up with the world, who's with me, incels?". Thousands of lonely white gamer hearts beating as one will march tightly and aggressively to the steps of Azeroth so that they may take back their homeland once and for all. Put Spencer, the effeminate wife-beating coward clown-king, totally a political genuius and a grownup, on the throne, Woes-san!

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
To be fair he sounds like the ideal candidate for the job. Just put him out in the woods and make him cosplay a fat Boromir or something, make some dumb youtube-videos entitled "Why I, a sheltered anxious neet, knows what's *really* up with the world, who's with me, incels?". Thousands of lonely white gamer hearts beating as one will march tightly and aggressively to the steps of Azeroth so that they may take back their homeland once and for all. Put Spencer, the effeminate wife-beating coward clown-king, totally a political genuius and a grownup, on the throne, Woes-san!
I actually like Boromir aka Sean Bean. So I think Millennials Woes are much better fit to be Aragorn because tbh, if Aragon is fat, he would look pretty ugly, just as Woes. There is something about Lucy Brown digging chubby NEET, so Lucy can larp as Arwen. Both of them are YouTuber and degenerate who induldges in online dating, they are match made in heaven!
Arwen-aragorn.jpg

Aragorn in real life speaks 7 languages though. Woes got plenty of work to do now, he needs to brush up at least 7 different European languages to lead the White European to victory!

Go forth and bring glory for White NEETionalism! Make more white baby to become the first third-world white nation.

As for the rest of us who are unworthy to be part of the movement, we can always larp as something else. I am still waiting for my Tauriel, so I am going to simp for her as Orcs.
Tauriel.jpg

That is because I am not gay enough to be Legolas.
The-Hobbit-The-Desolation-of-Smaug_m.jpg

Tauriel aka Evangeline Lilly is bae.
0b2d1e5a2d170593081513f987fe35e1.jpg

I am pretty good with bow and arrow, 15 years ago.

Ok, any update on the drama? This is getting boring.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Ok, any update on the drama? This is getting boring.
Last clip posted on his youtube channel was two weeks ago.

When this first occurred Woes stated that he would post a video responding to the allegations.

Given his lazy personality, the lack of future he has in the movement that officially does not want to associate with him, the fact that at least some of the allegations are true, and this just overall completely sucks for him, I expect it will be months or years, or maybe never at all.

The Patriotic Alternative group stated that they would take him back AFTER he did some much needed work on himself... well that requires Woes to actually do solid work to improve himself. So that isn't going to happen anytime soon, if at all. He was getting burnt out on the movement anyway. He has had videos talking about how he was just chunking out videos because he was receiving patreon money. It was easy money to cover his pizza, cigs & coke habit. Just upload some shit rambling away. It was the minimum necessary to survive.

If he is lucky, he has picked up a job washing dishes.

Edit: This video says that there is a rumor, that he brought a 20 year old girl up to his room. Got her knickers off, then she said "Woah, stop." And then he backed up and that it where it ended.
Just a rumor, but there is very little information out there.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: UnterLord

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Last clip posted on his youtube channel was two weeks ago.

When this first occurred Woes stated that he would post a video responding to the allegations.

Given his lazy personality, the lack of future he has in the movement that officially does not want to associate with him, the fact that at least some of the allegations are true, and this just overall completely sucks for him, I expect it will be months or years, or maybe never at all.

The Patriotic Alternative group stated that they would take him back AFTER he did some much needed work on himself... well that requires Woes to actually do solid work to improve himself. So that isn't going to happen anytime soon, if at all. He was getting burnt out on the movement anyway. He has had videos talking about how he was just chunking out videos because he was receiving patreon money. It was easy money to cover his pizza, cigs & coke habit. Just upload some shit rambling away. It was the minimum necessary to survive.

If he is lucky, he has picked up a job washing dishes.

Edit: This video says that there is a rumor, that he brought a 20 year old girl up to his room. Got her knickers off, then she said "Woah, stop." And then he backed up and that it where it ended.
Just a rumor, but there is very little information out there.
I have only seen evidence of Lucy back in his apartment. You can see it in Woes's video, Lucy instsgram & tumblr, as well as Woes deleted Instagram.
Screenshot_20200513_181216.jpg

Screenshot_20200515_044307.jpg

If the rumours is true, it isn't a 20 years old girl but Lucy herself. At least Woes has made it to her knickers, if he persist he would have made it through. Obviously they fancy each other.

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
So this minor youtuber who is a MW tractor since forever has also been following this weird malaysian guy who has been stalking Lucy Brown.

She talks a lot about MW in the beginning of this live stream. Guy is almost creaming over inside lore about Woe's inner sanctum and life.- pizza boxes, cases of coke etc....

Long assed stream, might be worth a full listen for serious MW haterz. The host Axel? was doxxed by plate gang recently AFAIR

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't match the timeline of the event. There are photos evidence of Lucy in Woes house after the PA conference but there are no evidence of a 20 years old brunette.
IF it is true that there are photos of Lucy at Woes house AFTER the conference, where the alleged incident occurred that broke the camel's back, it would make absolutely no sense for Lucy to have been the person who reported him for said incident. She would be staying away from him. Just because there are no photos of a 20ish brunette does not mean she does not exist. They don't take photos at those conferences, and most people involved keep a low profile. You are just focusing on the loud and out crowd because those are the only people you see.