Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech, Weilder of the God Rod

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
IF it is true that there are photos of Lucy at Woes house AFTER the conference, where the alleged incident occurred that broke the camel's back, it would make absolutely no sense for Lucy to have been the person who reported him for said incident. She would be staying away from him. Just because there are no photos of a 20ish brunette does not mean she does not exist. They don't take photos at those conferences, and most people involved keep a low profile. You are just focusing on the loud and out crowd because those are the only people you see.
Just thought it woud be quite difficut for 2 different women to appear at Woes house at a different time AFTER the conference on the same day, it would be a very unoganic flow of events. We all know the history of Lucy Brown, everything she got involved with, drama ensued, that is very telling is it not?

Lucy doesn't need to be the one who report him, she just need to tell others and they will take care of it.

Last edited:

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
@LukeSkyFarter I really don't follow people like Lucy Brown around. She hasn't ranked to the level of deserving a page here on kiwifarms. The most I know is that she had a bad falling out with Tommy Robinson (who kicks out a lot of good people). She still came to bat for Tommy after the fall out when the BBC tried to pull a hit piece on him. So tell me, what is the relevant history?

UnashamedlyHwhite

kiwifarms.net
Just want to clear some things up here for those who don't know.

The bestiality thing is one of the most prevalent pieces of slander and outright lies against Woes, and a lot of people don't seem to realise where this stems from. He never justified bestiality, it's a part from a speech he made taken maliciously out of context. The speech was a comment on morality and how some things are simply instinctually wrong, regardless of whether you can rationally justify them with clever words, and that this is the problem with a system of relative, decadent "morality". I personally think it was a really stupid and bizarre thing to reference for a speech, that was bound to be used against him, but he in no way justified bestiality.

So yeah, there you go, not only is it a complete lie, he was giving a speech in front of a crowd, if he had been justifying bestiality at a nationalist conference he would have been thrown out, obviously.

UnashamedlyHwhite

kiwifarms.net
Lol I'm not Colin, just a long time follower, I'm very critical of his recent behaviour, but I don't like outright slander and lying against anyone.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
@LukeSkyFarter I really don't follow people like Lucy Brown around. She hasn't ranked to the level of deserving a page here on kiwifarms. The most I know is that she had a bad falling out with Tommy Robinson (who kicks out a lot of good people). She still came to bat for Tommy after the fall out when the BBC tried to pull a hit piece on him. So tell me, what is the relevant history?
The relevant story is how she got involved with someone personally and things always ended badly. There is a Youtube link on the previous page where she was very vile and scorn on Woes and others but never herself. Here are some of the chats she published herself, not sure how authentic it is but it is safe to say she is part of the story with Woes.

She was at Woes place after the PA conference.image0 (1).jpgimage0 (2).jpgimage0 (3).jpgimage0.jpg

Just want to clear some things up here for those who don't know.

The bestiality thing is one of the most prevalent pieces of slander and outright lies against Woes, and a lot of people don't seem to realise where this stems from. He never justified bestiality, it's a part from a speech he made taken maliciously out of context. The speech was a comment on morality and how some things are simply instinctually wrong, regardless of whether you can rationally justify them with clever words, and that this is the problem with a system of relative, decadent "morality". I personally think it was a really stupid and bizarre thing to reference for a speech, that was bound to be used against him, but he in no way justified bestiality.

So yeah, there you go, not only is it a complete lie, he was giving a speech in front of a crowd, if he had been justifying bestiality at a nationalist conference he would have been thrown out, obviously.
If it is taken out of context, why are there no video clip to prove this? It should be pretty easy to dismiss it as a myth but yet, there is so much drama in this, it just make everything look and feel suspicious. There are rumours of him saving up for legal fees, to me the drama feels like a build up to ask for more donation money when he returns.

Tommy Robinson 2.0? Co-starring Lucy Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
If it is taken out of context, why are there no video clip to prove this? It should be pretty easy to dismiss it as a myth but yet, there is so much drama in this, it just make everything look and feel suspicious. There are rumours of him saving up for legal fees, to me the drama feels like a build up to ask for more donation money when he returns.

I'm not a close follower of Lucy Brown or Woes but this whole thing reeks of that thing women do when they're trying to cancel some guy and they're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
He's a sexual abuser and a bestiality advocate and he's secretly gay? And his accuser is a woman who seems to cause crazy drama wherever she goes?

It seems like something people to do a guy who looks and acts like Woes - schlubby, depressed, substance abuser, not terribly confident - because they think they can get away with it, and he's not popular enough to have anyone really jump to his defense. I'm not invested either way but there's too many strange hands being played right now.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a close follower of Lucy Brown or Woes but this whole thing reeks of that thing women do when they're trying to cancel some guy and they're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
He's a sexual abuser and a bestiality advocate and he's secretly gay? And his accuser is a woman who seems to cause crazy drama wherever she goes?

It seems like something people to do a guy who looks and acts like Woes - schlubby, depressed, substance abuser, not terribly confident - because they think they can get away with it, and he's not popular enough to have anyone really jump to his defense. I'm not invested either way but there's too many strange hands being played right now.
I have spoken to Woes over telegram. He denies any sexual abusing has taken place but the sheer fact that he is looking for legal options and wouldn't come out to dismiss the myth could mean two things.

It's either some of the accusations hold true and it's probably made worse because he has recorded it like a peeping tom in his room, or he is in cahoots with the drama team (Lucy and Michael) to monetize this and milk it dry. Basically trying to cash out from the rightwing movement before the well dries up because there are simply not enough money to be made here except for the few gate keepers.

It's time to retire and this drama just sound made up with some facts thrown into the mix to go out with a bang, cash out so that he can live out the rest of his Neet life...or privilege life, who knows what his dad has left for him.

10 years of useless Youtube videos gathering up a large following of Neets has runs its course, he is like 37 now? His followers would be 10 years older by now. Even university has alumni association to show their progress, what does Woes followers have to show for except for the intensification of their Neet-ness and incel-ness? People like Woes is why the Western countries are so reliant on migrant workers and third world in the first place, yet these people are the first on the front line to blame it on the migrants without holding up the mirror to look at themselves. They are as extremist as the BLM rioters.

UnashamedlyHwhite

kiwifarms.net

I'll post it when and if I can find it, youtube routinely terminates right wing accounts and content these days, and I can't remember what speech he brings this up in.

I have spoken to Woes over telegram. He denies any sexual abusing has taken place but the sheer fact that he is looking for legal options and wouldn't come out to dismiss the myth could mean two things.

It's either some of the accusations hold true and it's probably made worse because he has recorded it like a peeping tom in his room, or he is in cahoots with the drama team (Lucy and Michael) to monetize this and milk it dry. Basically trying to cash out from the rightwing movement before the well dries up because there are simply not enough money to be made here except for the few gate keepers.

It's time to retire and this drama just sound made up with some facts thrown into the mix to go out with a bang, cash out so that he can live out the rest of his Neet life...or privilege life, who knows what his dad has left for him.

10 years of useless Youtube videos gathering up a large following of Neets has runs its course, he is like 37 now? His followers would be 10 years older by now. Even university has alumni association to show their progress, what does Woes followers have to show for except for the intensification of their Neet-ness and incel-ness? People like Woes is why the Western countries are so reliant on migrant workers and third world in the first place, yet these people are the first on the front line to blame it on the migrants without holding up the mirror to look at themselves. They are as extremist as the BLM rioters.
If you think Woes is a reflection of everyone who follows him, you're dead wrong, but I suppose it helps your ilk in throwing everyone you don't like into a convenient box. I've been working low level factory and order picking jobs for the last 6 years, and guess what the main demographics are? White, usually Polish, Hungarian or Romanian, and the rest are British of course. To use a working class term, pull the other one mate.

MW has disgraced himself unfortunately, he should have taken time out sooner to sort himself out, but people are messy and complicated and far from perfect.

Reactions: Andrew Blaze

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
If you think Woes is a reflection of everyone who follows him, you're dead wrong, but I suppose it helps your ilk in throwing everyone you don't like into a convenient box. I've been working low level factory and order picking jobs for the last 6 years, and guess what the main demographics are? White, usually Polish, Hungarian or Romanian, and the rest are British of course. To use a working class term, pull the other one mate.

MW has disgraced himself unfortunately, he should have taken time out sooner to sort himself out, but people are messy and complicated and far from perfect.
I beg your pardon? Where do you get that idea I am throwing anyone I do not like into a box? I am merely analysing these unfortunate series of event in the most objective manner possible but it felt like you are taking issues with this personally, are you one of the character involves in this drama?

Just because you are working a low level factory job in a white neighbourhood with majority of the wokers being white, it doesn't change the fact that many of them are still migrant workers, namely Polish, Hungarian, or Romanian. If only people like Woes could actually convince his followers to get more jobs like those, leading by example with self improvement, there wouldn't be a need for Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Pakistani, or any non-white that you do not like in United Kingdom in the first place. Heck, if there are no slavery, there wouldn't be any black jogger in the great white British society!

Millennial Woes is a self fulfilling prophecy and you are encouraging it, that speaks volume. You are displeased with your working environment which is full of migrants, so you look up to people like Woes for some fantasy escapism who stir up anti-migrant sentiments when Millennial Woes are the root cause of it all.

If only he didn't go to art school. Too bad Hitler happened and then the West won world war 2. Try turning on the light or pulling back the curtain for once, if you don't like to sleep in a slum, why are you attracted to a slum? Everyone on earth are messy and complicated but it is not an excuse, neither is MW any special.
download.jpg

If anything, your statement has convinced me that MW is the flame and you are one of the many moths. Your existential crisis are making ways for the Firefly future, to light up the darkness.
firefly_mmo.jpg

The Irony.

Last edited:

UnashamedlyHwhite

kiwifarms.net
Well, you see a lot of people throwing people on the right into the incel box, and it seemed like you were engaging in that, but perhaps I misjudged your intentions. And I believe one of the main culprits is capitalism, the constant needs for growth, but actually you're missing my point too, the backbone of British society are whites, not browns. Even though yes there are a lot of Poles/Hungarians etc, there is also a lot of hard working whites including myself. The idea that we need third worlders could not be further from reality, you do not see many Indians or blacks working factory jobs at least where I am, it's 99.9% white.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Well, you see a lot of people throwing people on the right into the incel box, and it seemed like you were engaging in that, but perhaps I misjudged your intentions. And I believe one of the main culprits is capitalism, the constant needs for growth, but actually you're missing my point too, the backbone of British society are whites, not browns. Even though yes there are a lot of Poles/Hungarians etc, there is also a lot of hard working whites including myself. The idea that we need third worlders could not be further from reality, you do not see many Indians or blacks working factory jobs at least where I am, it's 99.9% white.
How am I throwing the entire right into the incel box when many are engaging in sex scandal, fucking e-celebrities. It is literally a degenerate lifestyle with a conservative branding, that is like creating a new sect call Islamic Feminist Jewish Defense League, doh! The allegation of Woes with 20 years old girl in his room, with Lucy Brown during the camping trip, gay phase while he is 17 years old, the list goes on. The same goes for Tommy Robinson and Lauren Southern, etc. The Day For Freedom march drama is like the peak of it all.

So you are the one missing the point, not me. The whole charade put up by Millennial Woes larping as Hitler-in-disguise when he himself is leading by example to perpetuate the destruction of the West and the need for third worlders both domestically and abroad.

Have you seen how he is addicted to consumerism? Where are the things he purchase manufacture at you figure?
Have you seen how he is not working? More jobs for migrants, yay!

With this in mind, what is the take away for his followers? MW platform is none other than an entertainment venue to kill their boredom, while at the same time for others to mirror his degenerate and Neet lifestyle. Giving jobs to Eastern European migrants means you are creating demand for low cost labours. Once you open that flood gate, it all went down hill from there because the only rule out there is Capitalism. This means non-white migrants will be imported both legally and illegally because it makes perfect economical sense in the short term or even long term as the native British begin to despise this low level jobs.

No thanks to Millennial Woes grand worldview by staying in his room without working, barking at Migrants while his lifestyle is fueled by migrants. The world has move on and they are being left behind because they prefer comfy lifestyle over real ground work. At least Hitler put his people to work, unlike MW who puts his followers to sleep...or maybe it works both way, given your take on this.

Last edited:

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
The relevant story is how she got involved with someone personally and things always ended badly. There is a Youtube link on the previous page where she was very vile and scorn on Woes and others but never herself. Here are some of the chats she published herself, not sure how authentic it is but it is safe to say she is part of the story with Woes.

She was at Woes place after the PA conference.View attachment 1364509View attachment 1364510View attachment 1364511View attachment 1364512
Christ that is a long 6 hour podcast. No wonder I didn't bother listening to that much of it.

That said, if those chat logs are accurate, then Woes was being a needy little bitch. Tearing her down, then calling her some sort of queen that he desperately needs. Then admits he is worthless. AND he has 3 hoes on the side already. No wonder she wasn't biting. Also according to the chat, the American girl fetish was 2 years ago, so that would not have been the last conference and not make the American girl the issue. It sounds like Lucy was solidly not biting. Perhaps it was one of his pre-existing side hoes who had enough of him.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Christ that is a long 6 hour podcast. No wonder I didn't bother listening to that much of it.

That said, if those chat logs are accurate, then Woes was being a needy little bitch. Tearing her down, then calling her some sort of queen that he desperately needs. Then admits he is worthless. AND he has 3 hoes on the side already. No wonder she wasn't biting. Also according to the chat, the American girl fetish was 2 years ago, so that would not have been the last conference and not make the American girl the issue. It sounds like Lucy was solidly not biting. Perhaps it was one of his pre-existing side hoes who had enough of him.
No doubt Woes is a needy one.

If the American girl fetish was 2 years ago, then the girl in the drama isn't the pre-existing side hoes but Lucy herself because she was at Woes' place after the PA conference?

flidspod999

kiwifarms.net
So apparently Mark Collett's been sharing this around on Telegram as 'proof' that the girl Woes creeped on is a fed. She must have sent it to him in private but it's made the rounds in a few chats I'm in. What a den of fucking degenerates.

Attachments

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Mark Collett's been sharing this around on Telegram as 'proof' that the girl Woes creeped on is a fed. She must have sent it to him in private but it's made the rounds in a few chats I'm in. What a den of fucking degenerates.
I don't see how on earth that would show a "Fed." And what on earth would a US Fed be doing in an English group's meeting that does not travel to the US? Are British national law enforcement called Feds also?

She claims that Woes targets "his type" of "susceptible and emotionally fragile." That message comes across as anything but a susceptible & emotionally fragile women. It comes across as a woman who uses the trope of "help, I am a poor weak defenseless woman who doesn't know any better, come save we white night" to take down & out people she doesn't like.

She stalked all of the information on him and is using it against him. She rallied up a string of women with "issues" no matter how big or small make it look like a repeating pattern. Accuses him of be a predator of da poor weak defenseless women. And now in that message she is trying to hold Mark to a promise he never made. Mark publicly stated that Woes would not be welcome back until he works on himself. Mark never promised "never." She is being highly manipulative. Hell, Mark never claimed he would prevent other people from talking to Woes. She wants more than Woes to just be banned from the PA website, videos & conferences. She is trying to completely outcast him. This sounds like mean-girls queen-bee behavior to try and control everyone, including Mark and the rest of the people in the organization. And she complains about her reputation being tarnished when no one knows who she is. This is absolutely NOT frail behavior.

That said, Woes is still a sad sack of shit who needs to work on himself. He is like the pilsbury dough boy who got slobbered on by the dog, covered in hair & lent and rolled under the couch for a couple of years. I wouldn't let him date my sister. But there is a difference between not admiring a guy, and believing he deserves everything thrown at him without question.

We still don't have solid information on what he was accused of. And what little that has been said sounds extremely weak. Could she be working for some law enforcement? Perhaps. A plant from some anti-white group would be more likely than that as they have the funds, the motive & the fervor. And of course Woes really could have done something wrong, and if he did, he did it to the wrong person.

One odd thing I have noticed about celebrity chasers. The kind that go after and target people who speak at conferences. So low rent celebrities. Easier to access. Easier to get some kind of validation or status. They get the thrill of the one night stand. But once that thrill/high is gone. And they can no longer use their story about that one time they slept with so-n-so. Running back months or years after the fact to claim abuse now gives them a 2nd run at the through. They now have a more powerful victim status to beat everyone over the head with, which no one should ever question or else they are horrible people. And they have a new exciting version of their story to spread around to make themselves feel special.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
I don't see how on earth that would show a "Fed." And what on earth would a US Fed be doing in an English group's meeting that does not travel to the US? Are British national law enforcement called Feds also?

She claims that Woes targets "his type" of "susceptible and emotionally fragile." That message comes across as anything but a susceptible & emotionally fragile women. It comes across as a woman who uses the trope of "help, I am a poor weak defenseless woman who doesn't know any better, come save we white night" to take down & out people she doesn't like.

She stalked all of the information on him and is using it against him. She rallied up a string of women with "issues" no matter how big or small make it look like a repeating pattern. Accuses him of be a predator of da poor weak defenseless women. And now in that message she is trying to hold Mark to a promise he never made. Mark publicly stated that Woes would not be welcome back until he works on himself. Mark never promised "never." She is being highly manipulative. Hell, Mark never claimed he would prevent other people from talking to Woes. She wants more than Woes to just be banned from the PA website, videos & conferences. She is trying to completely outcast him. This sounds like mean-girls queen-bee behavior to try and control everyone, including Mark and the rest of the people in the organization. And she complains about her reputation being tarnished when no one knows who she is. This is absolutely NOT frail behavior.

That said, Woes is still a sad sack of shit who needs to work on himself. He is like the pilsbury dough boy who got slobbered on by the dog, covered in hair & lent and rolled under the couch for a couple of years. I wouldn't let him date my sister. But there is a difference between not admiring a guy, and believing he deserves everything thrown at him without question.

We still don't have solid information on what he was accused of. And what little that has been said sounds extremely weak. Could she be working for some law enforcement? Perhaps. A plant from some anti-white group would be more likely than that as they have the funds, the motive & the fervor. And of course Woes really could have done something wrong, and if he did, he did it to the wrong person.

One odd thing I have noticed about celebrity chasers. The kind that go after and target people who speak at conferences. So low rent celebrities. Easier to access. Easier to get some kind of validation or status. They get the thrill of the one night stand. But once that thrill/high is gone. And they can no longer use their story about that one time they slept with so-n-so. Running back months or years after the fact to claim abuse now gives them a 2nd run at the through. They now have a more powerful victim status to beat everyone over the head with, which no one should ever question or else they are horrible people. And they have a new exciting version of their story to spread around to make themselves feel special.
Now everyone is a fed because everyone is feeding off the same rumour mill. We are all drinking from the same poison well, that includes Mark who isn't credible in the first place.

How do we know she is really 20 years old American girl?

Reactions: tantric_depressive

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Now everyone is a fed because everyone is feeding off the same rumour mill. We are all drinking from the same poison well, that includes Mark who isn't credible in the first place.
How do we know she is really 20 years old American girl?
Mark told everyone in his public statement that it was a 20 year old American girl. Well it is possible that Mark lied about her attributes to throw people off of the scent of who was making that claim. But on the flip side when Mark made that statement, I saw zero people calling bullshit on it. Not one person said that there wasn't a 20 something American girl at the conference. Given that the conference is kind of smallish and is completely focused on the UK, people from other countries especially as far away as the US should stand out.

That said, we have that screen grab.

People have speculated that the mystery girl was Lucy Brown, but that does not look like her writing style (please anyone one else put your 2 cents in on this).

Also it comes off solidly as American speech with the possible exception of the line "I was going to ring to ask". An American would typically say 'call' instead of 'ring.' It could be a regional US variation that I am not aware of. But it doesn't match. It isn't as if we don't use the slang term "ring" in the US at all. The specific examples given on this British slang webpage https://fundforeducationabroad.org/journals/british-slang-101/ would be used and seem normal. But NOT the way she used it. It is possible that if she came to the England for a conference, and has been speaking to Mark (an English guy) quite a bit over this issue, it is possible she picked up the slang use from Mark and is reflecting it back at him. Not unusual for an American to pick up slang terms & usages when they travel, and use that slang back when talking to people from that country.

Anyone here from England have a perspective on that screen grab? Any word or phrase usage that seems off to you or comes across as clearly not British?

That said, the more I look at that screen grab, the more it looks like a Queen Bee trying to control others and everyone around her that she interacts with. Everyone just needs to get in line and swarm around her and her needs. She is the one that needs to be in charge and they all need to follow her orders.