Millennial Woes / Colin Robertson - Chain-smoking Alcoholic, Racist Degenerate, Welfare Leech, Weilder of the God Rod

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
^^^I'd like for her to refer to what specific crime he perpetrated against her myself, instead of this vague open-ended "what he did to me". I don't even have a horse in this race, it's just annoying, and way too open to anyone's imagination/interpretation. Like a perfectly considered way to word in her own favor, if all he did was try to awkwardly kiss her while smelling British or sumthin
edit : no offense to any British in here. I bet you all smell lovely 👃*snifffss* yup, yeah, you alright. I guess you're the good ones then

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Mark told everyone in his public statement that it was a 20 year old American girl. Well it is possible that Mark lied about her attributes to throw people off of the scent of who was making that claim. But on the flip side when Mark made that statement, I saw zero people calling bullshit on it. Not one person said that there wasn't a 20 something American girl at the conference. Given that the conference is kind of smallish and is completely focused on the UK, people from other countries especially as far away as the US should stand out.

That said, we have that screen grab.

People have speculated that the mystery girl was Lucy Brown, but that does not look like her writing style (please anyone one else put your 2 cents in on this).

Also it comes off solidly as American speech with the possible exception of the line "I was going to ring to ask". An American would typically say 'call' instead of 'ring.' It could be a regional US variation that I am not aware of. But it doesn't match. It isn't as if we don't use the slang term "ring" in the US at all. The specific examples given on this British slang webpage https://fundforeducationabroad.org/journals/british-slang-101/ would be used and seem normal. But NOT the way she used it. It is possible that if she came to the England for a conference, and has been speaking to Mark (an English guy) quite a bit over this issue, it is possible she picked up the slang use from Mark and is reflecting it back at him. Not unusual for an American to pick up slang terms & usages when they travel, and use that slang back when talking to people from that country.

Anyone here from England have a perspective on that screen grab? Any word or phrase usage that seems off to you or comes across as clearly not British?

That said, the more I look at that screen grab, the more it looks like a Queen Bee trying to control others and everyone around her that she interacts with. Everyone just needs to get in line and swarm around her and her needs. She is the one that needs to be in charge and they all need to follow her orders.
Mate, after all this, how can we rely on the writing style? Just because I use the word mate right now doesn't mean I am British, I can fake it and that is the point with this whole drama, a mix between fiction and reality. I don't see how it could be a 20 years old American girl with the timing of the Patriotic Alternative conference, the available photographic and verbal evidence.

SweatyScotchEggs

kiwifarms.net
Anyone here from England have a perspective on that screen grab? Any word or phrase usage that seems off to you or comes across as clearly not British?
On balance I think it's written by a Brit, as you mentioned apparently "to ring" is not used by Americans (it's also not slang here, just a neutral word for 'call'), then there's "Lots of the PA folk", not "folks" which is the usual American/Obama/Silicon Valley gay word. Finally she says "the majority of the PA lot", which is like "you lot" = "you (plural)", and I think a clear Britishism. The one possible Americanism is "so freaking apparent", but yank-culture is obviously hegemonic here, so some Americanisms in British speech are to be expected. Many British people, unaware of how cucked to the yanks they are being, do use that word.

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Mark told everyone in his public statement that it was a 20 year old American girl. Well it is possible that Mark lied about her attributes to throw people off of the scent of who was making that claim. But on the flip side when Mark made that statement, I saw zero people calling bullshit on it. Not one person said that there wasn't a 20 something American girl at the conference. Given that the conference is kind of smallish and is completely focused on the UK, people from other countries especially as far away as the US should stand out.

That said, we have that screen grab.

People have speculated that the mystery girl was Lucy Brown, but that does not look like her writing style (please anyone one else put your 2 cents in on this).

Also it comes off solidly as American speech with the possible exception of the line "I was going to ring to ask". An American would typically say 'call' instead of 'ring.' It could be a regional US variation that I am not aware of. But it doesn't match. It isn't as if we don't use the slang term "ring" in the US at all. The specific examples given on this British slang webpage https://fundforeducationabroad.org/journals/british-slang-101/ would be used and seem normal. But NOT the way she used it. It is possible that if she came to the England for a conference, and has been speaking to Mark (an English guy) quite a bit over this issue, it is possible she picked up the slang use from Mark and is reflecting it back at him. Not unusual for an American to pick up slang terms & usages when they travel, and use that slang back when talking to people from that country.

That said, the more I look at that screen grab, the more it looks like a Queen Bee trying to control others and everyone around her that she interacts with. Everyone just needs to get in line and swarm around her and her needs. She is the one that needs to be in charge and they all need to follow her orders.

It's the English spelling of behaviour rather than the American so with ring as a term and the spelling I'd say this was UK English.
I seriously doubt it's Lucy Brown.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
It's the English spelling of behaviour rather than the American so with ring as a term and the spelling I'd say this was UK English.
I seriously doubt it's Lucy Brown.
From a US perspective, that spelling seems normal to me. A misspelling of the word is autocorrected by both Google Search & MS Word (US editions) to "behaviour." But MS Word (US) does accept "behavior" without a complaint. However the autocorrect for Google Chrome gives me "behavior." I performed a search on a common local US newspaper's website. They use the spelling "behavior."

It is difficult to say. The spelling of the US word seems to be drifting a bit between the US & British spellings. (Probably being driven by autocorrect features.) But given the local US newspaper sided with your interpretation, I guess I will have to lean towards agreeing.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Lucy Brown has been involved in UNWAShED (Nick Cotton) splitting with Patriotic Alternative.
OK. Nice rumor. Now can you back up said rumor with:
1) Evidence that Unwashed has split with Patriotic Alternative
2) Evidence that Lucy Brown was the cause of this split.

I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying you have provided zero evidence that what you say is true. It may come as a shock to you, but it has been rumored that some people lie on the internet, or at times unwittingly repeat lies they have read elsewhere on the internet. Thus we greatly value evidence.

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
OK. Nice rumor. Now can you back up said rumor with:
1) Evidence that Unwashed has split with Patriotic Alternative
2) Evidence that Lucy Brown was the cause of this split.

I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying you have provided zero evidence that what you say is true. It may come as a shock to you, but it has been rumored that some people lie on the internet, or at times unwittingly repeat lies they have read elsewhere on the internet. Thus we greatly value evidence.

The word "apparently" indicates it was something I heard and I was throwing it out there for any clarification. I've no idea if it is true. In fact I read it in the latest HnH release so it's very possibly fabricated.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
OK. Thanks @Gigantic Faggot, that at least gives us a source. I did a search and found HnH's latest hit piece. As you noted they are unreliable.

From page 14 of the attached hit piece

Far-right vlogger Nick Cotton (AKA Unwashed) is the latest disillusioned PA supporter to break ranks. In a livestream from 9 August he accused PA and especially Mark Collett for their inability to handle dissent. Describing “a huge learning curve” after attending his first PA conference, he said he had come to view the group as cult-like. Cotton said he started distancing himself from the group a few months ago alongside friend Lucy Brown. After criticising the group Cotton has been attacked extensively. He was accused of grooming PA activist Barkley Walsh who is 16 years old. Although in the aforementioned livestream, Cotton said that his critique against PA for having let the underage activists to appear on its propaganda streams was one of the reasons behind the conflict. Brown has also been accused of being untrustworthy and her claims of sexual harassment in the movement have been ridiculed by Collett after she distanced herself from PA.

So we knew Lucy was doing some streams with unwashed here or there. It doesn't say that Lucy caused unwashed to bounce. Just that they both made the same choice.

OK. Given the date, I found the video that should have been the one being referenced. A group chat live stream with some character that goes by the name Brutus. The video has been set to private.
(Don't bother clicking, I can't see it either. Adding link just in case it becomes available later.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNtXaiwWhs

That said, I did find this video from Unwashed around that date that confirms that he has bounced along with Lucy Brown from the PA group. Unwashed goes back & forth as to if he & Lucy chose to leave, or were told to leave. LOTS OF DRAMA.

The long & the short of it is that Lucy Brown is being allegedly harassed by some foreign East Asian man who actually lives in East Asia. Mark Collet & Patriotic Alternative had invited this Tan Chong Ren character onto one of their weekly streams. (Lucy had allegedly already been booted from PA for some drunken recorded rant which she blames someone else for provoking her into making... (so her actions were someone else's fault).

That said, IF Lucy Brown's allegations of what Ren has been doing to her are true, accurate and the full story, then he really has gone way overboard. You can see the meat of the allegations at the 11 minute 44 second mark in the video link I posted above.

So Unwashed wants Mark Collett to somehow control Tan Chong Ren, who isn't even a part of his group, just an occasional guest. And speak out against him. So Unwashed is busy trying to steer everyone else's boat from shore and pissed that he can't make everyone else be his meat puppet.

Shitty situation. But Unwashed is pissed at Mark Collett for something bad someone else did. Lucy in the mean time appears to be a magnet for drama. Does it sound like a lot of bad things happen to her? Yes. But I think Calamity Jane bears at least some responsibility for getting herself into at least some of these bad situations.

Here is an additional stream I watched to tease out some of this information. It has less information.

Attachments

• HnH_Patriotic-Alternative-report_2020-08-v3.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 64

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
That said, I did find this video from Unwashed around that date that confirms that he has bounced along with Lucy Brown from the PA group. Unwashed goes back & forth as to if he & Lucy chose to leave, or were told to leave. LOTS OF DRAMA.

I watch the stream you posted, Unwashed acknowledge on the stream that Lucy is the one asking him to read out the TanChongRen-Lucy Brown harassment statement publicly, it is not done on his own accord. Taking Lucy Brown's track record into consideration and right after all of these had happen, there is a new Hope Not Hate report. What a coincindence, why is Lucy always at the center stage of the drama. Have people not learn since her involvement with Tommy Robinson? Caolan Robertson has also ousted Lucy for selling information to Hope Not Hate.

If you read the HnH report, what is up with "her claims of sexual harassment in the movement"? Is that not evidence of Lucy's sinister intention?

Attachments

• HNH report.PNG
    HNH report.PNG
    395.2 KB · Views: 63

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
why is Lucy always at the center stage of the drama.
1. She is a single non-obese semi-attractive woman who has put her face out as a public face in movements (such as Tommy Robinson). Thus all of the thirsty boys entranced to find a woman who "thinks like me," and being just unattractive enough for all of those guys to think they have a chance with her and can actually see her at events or interact with her online, believe they have a chance with her. Thus out sized attention. Sucks but true.
2. She makes poor choices. Accepting over 11 thousand british pounds in donations from a guy (Tan Chong Ren) she well knew was a thirsty boy, and probably giving him positive attention (at least initially), was a recipe for disaster. I am sure twitch girls & only-fans girls are used to this. But they know exactly what they are getting into. She has made many more very poor choices, but I really don't want to get to know her that well to run down all of them. But if you glance over her interactions, it is obvious and glaring.
3. She is active. She actually puts in work and produces things and tries to achieve things. This will constantly put her in center stage. This is merit based.
4. When she sees something she thinks is wrong, she says something and tries to fix it. This isn't all bad. But it becomes a question of how she tries to fix things.
5. She makes her problems OTHER people's problems. This is probably the biggest issue. Her Tan Chong Ren problem is a direct carry over from her Tommy Robinson days. She tried to make the self professed Chinese guy, living in Malaysia the problem of a British based White Nationalist group, Patriotic Alternative. She tried to MAKE it THEIR problem, and tried to MAKE them solve it for her. They gave her decent advice. But even the local police told her that there was nothing they could do. You can't run around in life trying to make everyone else your personal army. She let that sour their relationship. Sure there is nothing wrong with saying "I need help." But you can't beat people with a stick after they tell you that there isn't much they can do OR are not interested. That would be like me tar & feathering you for not solving the Uyghur Muslim problem in China. There isn't much you can do about it, and you have other priorities in life that are more important to yourself.

Have people not learn since her involvement with Tommy Robinson?
I haven't followed up on her issue with Tommy Robinson. But she isn't the only person to figure out that Tommy Robinson isn't exactly doing a good job for the money he is collecting (to say the least).

Caolan Robertson has also ousted Lucy for selling information to Hope Not Hate.
I would not trust that drunkard lying scamming thieving grifting Caolan Robertson for anything. He was LITERALLY in bed with Hope Not Hate. Not metaphorically, but knowingly the full six inch poopcycle in and out all night long. He told Lauren Southern that he was being blackmailed by Hope Not Hate. But we never heard a resolution to that. With blackmail, you NEVER get out of it until you call their bluff and expose yourself. That has not been done. They still own him. Not to mention the fact that Caolan was giving information to Hope Not Hate to get revenge on Rebel Media. And even if that wasn't in play, all you need is a night out on the town with some expensive booze and he will spill his guts.

Here is some sauce for that: https://milo.net/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

That said, can you provide a link to Coalans claim? Maybe we can suse out some supporting or negating evidence on his claim.

If you read the HnH report, what is up with "her claims of sexual harassment in the movement"? Is that not evidence of Lucy's sinister intention?
HnH's claims & framing cannot be trusted for anything.

Given the video referenced and the information I dug up from that, NO I do not see that as evidence of Lucy's sinister intentions. What I see is someone who makes poor choices. Not everything is her fault. But neither does she not bear any responsibility for the situations she finds herself in. A Chinese guy living in Malaysia that she picked up in her Tommy Robinson days certainly isn't the fault nor responsibility of Patriotic Alternative, an Ethno-Nationalist organization.

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
@MunsterCheese I think you broke your own rules. Caolan is not part of the right wing yet the trouble follows. Lucy is the only one left in right wing. Why are you trusting Lucy more than Caolan when there are no facts to support your argument?

1. Thirsty boy? That is true but if you search around the internet, there are many rumours of her being a cocaine addict herself and sleeping around to gain information. That is what undercover journalist would normally do as well, to blend in with the crowd. Why would she tattoo Tommy's prison number on her wrist if there is no deeper meaning to it? Were there something more than meets the eye such as an affair? HnH report may not be 100% true but it would be at least 50% inspired by real world events, eg. is Tommy Robinson a crackhead? If yes, why haven't Lucy expose this earlier until their fall out? Maybe they were doing cocaine together in the first place.

2. Having seen some of Tan Chong Ren's Twitter and YT videos, it seems that Lucy was the one leading him on by inviting him to Cambridge, accepting his marriage proposal, they were in a relationship on facebook, and then finally accepting his wedding invite again this year. All of these sounds bizzare but it turns out to be true as there are photographic evidence. Having done that, Lucy proceed to accept money from him, is this a trait of a credible person or shaddy person? I would not trust Lucy at this point, she is as bad as Caolan but this is not to say the Chinese guy is not wrong either.

3. Question is, what does her constant work serve to achieve if none other than selling information or drama to mainstream media?

4. Does she really sees something as morally wrong and try to fix it though? She may flash her morality card like many politicians do but when the camera is turn off, they did the opposite just like how she claims that she has BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) and depression but only to use her mental illness as an exploit and excuse to become a bad actor in all of these.

5. Why is she trying to make the foreign Chinese guy a Patriotic Alternative problem if it doesn't align with her goal which is to disrupt the movement, creating a drama to milk for information and sell it to HNH or mainstream media?

These are red flag and Lucy credibility is questionable to me, quite possibly worse than Caolan because it is done covertly. All in all, if Caolon, Milo, or HnH cannot be trusted, neither can we trust Lucy. They all came from the same source, they are troublemaker.

Last but not least, Caolan and Milo is already out of the movement, Lucy is the only one remaining in this game. Does it not make you wonder?

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
Where is MW in all of this, seriously? Why has he uploaded nothing? He's semi-active on his Telegram channel, posting links to other things, but no new content.

Remember how he talked about the Dr Who series? Where is that? Apparently it was all filmed long ago, as was his "Regeneration" series--you know, the series he made a year ago, talking about how he had gone about improving himself in 2018 or whatever?

I really don't understand it. If I were him I'd just be shitting out "safe" videos talking about whatever the fuck. The news. Or reviews of movies. Or whining about Guardian articles or whatever. But--fuck--beyond that, he's already got hours and hours of footage in the can. Why would he not release some of it? A series of Dr Who reviews would have been perfect for quarantine. It can't be that the scrapped the series, because on Instagram he's put out various little screen shots of an intro sequence that he's made.

It's just all so odd. He must have some big benefactor or something, because otherwise why would he let his channel die like this?

2. Having seen some of Tan Chong Ren's Twitter and YT videos, it seems that Lucy was the one leading him on by inviting him to Cambridge, accepting his marriage proposal, they were in a relationship on facebook, and then finally accepting his wedding invite again this year. All of these sounds bizzare but it turns out to be true as there are photographic evidence. Having done that, Lucy proceed to accept money from him

From what I understand, she began to accept money from him--large amounts of money--first, years ago, as "donations". Then they finally met at some political event in a part in the UK. Tan was being filmed, acting goofy, and people asked him about Lucy, since his comically overdramatic desire for her was known. She happened to be in the park at the time, came over and accepted his "marriage proposal" to the thrill of onlookers. You're right the whole thing was bizarre. It seems like a joke and I believe that Lucy was playing it up that way for the LOLs, including changing her relationship status on Facebook as if she were actually involved with the guy. After all, she was getting a LOT of money from him, so she wanted that to continue, and she was happy to play along. But Tan--I've not seen much from him, but he seems actually mentally "off" and no doubt he thought that beyond the joke of them being a couple, he obviously really did want it to happen. And Lucy just kept acting like it was a joke, but also wanting money, and... I guess from her perspective it seemed like "Yeah for 10k+ pounds I'll humor this guy" when really she should have been asking herself "Will I screw with a mentally unstable guy's head in exchange for 10k+ pounds and have him potentially stalk me?"

LukeSkyFarter

kiwifarms.net
Where is MW in all of this, seriously? Why has he uploaded nothing? He's semi-active on his Telegram channel, posting links to other things, but no new content.

Remember how he talked about the Dr Who series? Where is that? Apparently it was all filmed long ago, as was his "Regeneration" series--you know, the series he made a year ago, talking about how he had gone about improving himself in 2018 or whatever?

I really don't understand it. If I were him I'd just be shitting out "safe" videos talking about whatever the fuck. The news. Or reviews of movies. Or whining about Guardian articles or whatever. But--fuck--beyond that, he's already got hours and hours of footage in the can. Why would he not release some of it? A series of Dr Who reviews would have been perfect for quarantine. It can't be that the scrapped the series, because on Instagram he's put out various little screen shots of an intro sequence that he's made.

It's just all so odd. He must have some big benefactor or something, because otherwise why would he let his channel die like this?

From what I understand, she began to accept money from him--large amounts of money--first, years ago, as "donations". Then they finally met at some political event in a part in the UK. Tan was being filmed, acting goofy, and people asked him about Lucy, since his comically overdramatic desire for her was known. She happened to be in the park at the time, came over and accepted his "marriage proposal" to the thrill of onlookers. You're right the whole thing was bizarre. It seems like a joke and I believe that Lucy was playing it up that way for the LOLs, including changing her relationship status on Facebook as if she were actually involved with the guy. After all, she was getting a LOT of money from him, so she wanted that to continue, and she was happy to play along. But Tan--I've not seen much from him, but he seems actually mentally "off" and no doubt he thought that beyond the joke of them being a couple, he obviously really did want it to happen. And Lucy just kept acting like it was a joke, but also wanting money, and... I guess from her perspective it seemed like "Yeah for 10k+ pounds I'll humor this guy" when really she should have been asking herself "Will I screw with a mentally unstable guy's head in exchange for 10k+ pounds and have him potentially stalk me?"
I got this from TanChongRen Twitter.
If you ask me, I don't trust both of their stories but the photo evidence do suggest that Lucy has invited Tan to Cambridge on 24th August 2018, a week before the marriage proposal at Speakers Corner on 2nd September 2018 if you look up Youtube.
cambridge.PNG

From what I understand, the money Tan gave to Lucy started happening 4 months ago, which is around May 2020. Apparently their facebook relationship status update happens way before May and Lucy had even accepted Google wedding invite in 2020.

You can actually find this information from his Youtube channel but his video is long winded, strange and batshit crazy.

Point being, why would you joke with a mentally derange person for 2 years?