• "i fear for my life every day because trump won't give me money for me to waste on striped socks, used panties and a webcam to show the world how girly i am"

Milo Stewart (Nady Stewart)snip snoop, it's maloop <3

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Oodles of Poodles, May 18, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. HELLO, EASILY OFFENDED KIWIS! We've been waiting for this heifer to hit the farms, but I'm tired of waiting. Let's talk about MILO STEWART.

Welcome to the world of Milo Stewart, where all whites are racist and all cisgenders are transphobic. :biggrin: But hey! There's more! Enjoy as this obnoxious, socially awkward cow points her manic fingers while belittling the transgender community for the sake of her own twisted ego! Her generalizing is a sheer delight! :biggrin:

Whether she's a transgender or a transtrender is up to debate, but all the same, she's a load of laughs. <3

https://twitter.com/head_tranze

Behold as she shits the bed regularly on Twitter. :biggrin:

• Informative Informative x 19
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Holy shit, has this guy/gal turned 18 already and I just missed it?

• Like Like x 7
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Owns Both a Spell Book and a Burn Book
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Another body for the pyre.

• Agree x 38
    • Optimistic x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Islamic Content x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Definitely a shitty person, but I'm not entirely sure this is a lolcow, unless we can come up with some examples of chimping and other tard cum behavior.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Pickle Pirate

Pickle Pirate Pickles are just undead cucumbers.

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think Milo has the potential for massive chimp outs if you give her time. She has pissed off more than half of the YouTube trans community.

• Agree x 5
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. So I guess all of that generalizing and random bullshit isn't "chimping"? xD Does it always have to be straight animal to count as dramatic bs?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Jesus, her camera presence is unsettling. There's something weird and robotic about the way she moves her face and body. Is there a Tumblrism for cyborg/android presenting as human female?

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Lvl 99 White Knight Summoner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Cyborgkin?

• Winner Winner x 16
    300mm

300mm That's 11.8125 in.

kiwifarms.net
  9. HAHAHA, yeah, that's exactly how I felt. I don't like to call out fakers, but there's just something about her-I mean HIM- that's just some twisted bs. :/

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. She considers herself Kittenkin, no joke.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Confirmed for mom jeans aficionado.
    confirmed.PNG

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. "I love passing" please don't flatter yourself

• Agree Agree x 37
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    wet_butt

wet_butt "The Slut"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, for some bizarre reason, "he"/"they" is kittenkin.

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. :story:
    because nothing says "the best spokesperson for trans people" like inventing some weird-ass fake gender to fit in with Tumblr kids

• Agree Agree x 14
    Bitch I Might Be

Bitch I Might Be Lvl 99 White Knight Summoner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. is she transracial as well?

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I think I saw a video featuring her by Sargon, Undoomed or Tylerpreston20. She is a Gazi Kodzo fan, so of course she thinks all white people (including herself I guess) are racist. Also apparently racist and transphobic aren't bad words... They're just things we need to understand about ourselves. Good to know you're a racist Milo, I'll keep it in mind.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek Down with the Cancer (man)

kiwifarms.net
  17. "nattie" is her real name

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Here is the thing about that. I think Milo (or Miley as I like to call her) is faking it for attention. (ala die cis scum girl) The reason that I say this is there is too many discrepancies. Like she wears make up, have stated that she will never start HRT, and has worn dresses in some videos. These are things a "tran.s man" would never do.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  19. EEEEEHHHHHH, yeah, I didn't want to say that outright, but I'm on the same boat, hahah. She's a disgrace to trasnpeople with her "gender confusion" bullshit. She brags about what actually hurts the community. :/

Idk if that makes her a lolcow, but, I thought it was worth bringing up. :/

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.