1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Disaster Milo Yiannopoulos banned from Patreon after one daySargon and MMagazineComics banned as well

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Sword Fighter Super, Dec 7, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. untitled.png.jpg

Looks like Patreon has decided to flex their progressive muscles and banned a few (not even extreme) right-leaning people.

https://web.archive.org/web/2018120...opoulos-banned-from-crowdfunding-site-patreon

The far-right activist Milo Yiannopoulos has suffered a setback in his attempts to relaunch his career after being banned by the crowdfunding site Patreon.

Yiannopoulos, recently revealed to be more than A$2m (£1.1m) in debt, according to Australian court documents, had been hoping to recruit people to regularly contribute funds to a planned comeback.

He wrote on his Patreon page: “I’ve had a miserable year or two, banned and de-platformed and censored and blacklisted … and now I need your help. I want to get back on my feet and come roaring back in 2019.

“I am one of the most censored and most lied-about people in the world. Even my fans sometimes believe things about me that aren’t true, because journalists lie more about me than perhaps anyone else in America.”

Yiannopoulos said he required the funds to “support my family, pay essential staff and service providers” and said he planned to “assemble the greatest TV show in history”.

Here's Tim Pool commenting on it:
    http://www.noonews.ru/watch/1-54mEL...use-the-splc-said-the-proud-boys-are-bad.html

I don't love Sargon, but this is still shitty.

• Informative  x 23
    • Feels  x 6
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Maybe they should get a real job instead of preaching to literal autists who give them their autismbux.

• Agree  x 41
    • Dumb  x 11
    • Winner  x 10
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    •  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. That's not the point here, getting banned for wrongthink is dumb and gay.

• Agree Agree x 80
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He can still get a job like normal people do.

• Agree  x 18
    • Optimistic  x 7
    •  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. You can say that about every e-beggar on patreon.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't particularly care about these three people, but who's next?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Because employers will be tumbling head over heels to hire someone with a reputation like Milo's.
    Stupid because opinions don't affect how you do your job, but sadly the world we live in.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    wylfım

wylfım Lost in an endless void of stupid.

kiwifarms.net
  8. And nothing of value was lost

• Agree  x 9
    • Dumb  x 5
    • Like  x 3
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Cool kitties club

Cool kitties club Is this it?

kiwifarms.net
  9. Pay for my antiretroviral therapy, paypigs!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. but for real he should get a real job

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. The irony is they're all libertarians who support the right for businesses to discriminate for whatever reason so really they all deserve this.

• Agree  x 23
    • Winner  x 5
    •  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • DRINK  x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I have zero problems with this, having milo on your platform would be a network headache anyway, no one likes the guy. but I'd wish they'd have the same rigid measures with people who have been outed scammers or, much fucking worse, sexual predators. Smorky's patreon was never banned

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Somsnosa

Somsnosa Look at me! I'm the pope now

kiwifarms.net
  13. Maybe this is a sign they should get a job like normal people

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Uterus Burns

Uterus Burns Painful menopause

kiwifarms.net
  14. First they came for the fake conservative attention-seeking exceptional individual homos...

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. something something rights of private businesses, but even discarding that, I can't feel much pity here. It's just an example of the loudest voices being silenced, instead of the ones that are actually influential or meaningful.

• Disagree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    Forever Sunrise

Forever Sunrise Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.

kiwifarms.net
  16. First they came for the Classical Liberals, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Classical Liberal.

The people behind patreon are such shitheads that I'm feeling sympathetic to that pompous windbag Soygon of Akkad right now, fuck their woketard posturing and fuck Silicon Valley as a whole.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Keep Yourself Safe

Keep Yourself Safe Dead eyed idiot.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yeah, not wanting to do business with LGBT/blacks/muslims/jews/other clowns that's just exerting your freedom, but the same with alt-right exceptional individuals NOW THAT'S FUCKING CENSORSHIP MAN

• Winner  x 12
    • Autistic  x 4
    • Dumb  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. The issue is not about his performance but more of "will his opinions cause conflict among other people?", "will Milo impact my company's reputation?" Companies exist to make money and unfortunately having someone like Milo may cause any company he works for to take a few losses should people find out.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    King Kong... with wings?

King Kong... with wings? 6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce

kiwifarms.net
  19. [​IMG]

• Like  x 15
    • Winner  x 12
    • Dumb  x 10
    • Autistic  x 9
    • Agree  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 8
    An Ghost

An Ghost Covered in sheet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.