Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
this might be a exceptional question but is voting history researchable? depending on the day I work in creative arts or education, both quite left-leaning, so is there any way for them to know I vote Republican? I'm not a doner or paid member or anything like that.
If you live in a state that has you register a party, yeah. It's all online.

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
kiwifarms.net
If Nirvanas popularity faded late into the 2000s and Kurt didn't an hero, he would most definitely get cyberbullied for his faggy pretentiousness. Maybe he'd shoot himself all over again because of if. The things that could have been...

Edit: I see we have some Kurt Cobain fans... You should follow in his footsteps
You know, you could make a thread about this. If you think there's a big enough case for Kurt Cobain being a lolcow, go into the music threads and say your piece. There's no point sperging over Kurt in a thread about Milo Yiannopoulos.

dominatrixman

5/23/22
kiwifarms.net
You know, you could make a thread about this. If you think there's a big enough case for Kurt Cobain being a lolcow, go into the music threads and say your piece. There's no point sperging over Kurt in a thread about Milo Yiannopoulos.
Only reason I did is because Milo is genuinely a celebrity and non YouTube/exceptional individual cows are hard to come by.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what really attracts me to KiwiFarms is that we put aside somebody's celebrity status and money because it really doesn't matter or seperate them from any of us. In fact most of these fucktards are on par with Chris when it comes to ego. Milo is no exception.
I wish more celebrities could be on here, maybe historical cows that people don't normally consider cows. Like Kurt Cobain, that motherfucker was so pretentious, his ideologies, treatment of other people and general behavior are all cow worthy.
No, there's specifically a rule against having celebrities as lolcows on kf. What @JaneThough said.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say that.

Milo's famous because he milked the funnies from lower hanging fruit. He became a lolcow when people realized he had funnies of his own.
I'd say he drifted further and further into lolcow territory the more it became clear how much of a desperate attention seeker he was.

Two of the main qualities that set a lolcow apart from a non-lolcow in my estimation are self-awareness and self-control, and Milo increasingly doesn't appear to have either of these qualities. As his fame has dwindled, so too has his perception and control over how he is perceived by the general public, and it's pretty sad to watch.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
milo is mad nobody sent The Daily Beast a pipe bomb, The Daily Beast is mad milo isn't banned from Instagram. (link / archive)
milogram 1
Milo Yiannopoulos said:
just catching up with news of all these pipe bombs. disgusting and sad (that they didn’t go off, and the daily beast didn’t get one)
milogram 2
Milo Yiannopoulos said:
journalists have made it too dangerous for my husband and i to go out for dinner together in new york with the lies and name-calling they have been doing for YEARS to try to destroy me. i need private security whenever i appear in public. but they cry when i make a joke — about a false flag designed to distract us from the democrat funded and organized illegal migrant caravan. utter scum. i won’t mourn them. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE. YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE ME. YOU WILL NEVER CENSOR ME. PERIOD.
update: instagram removed the "sad they didn't go off" post, Free Speech is dead, etc. etc.
Milo Yiannopoulos said:
It doesn’t matter whether your post violates their terms of service or not—only whether enough social justice warriors complain about it. Mob rule.

Last edited:

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
Milo showed up because he thought it was a convention for foreskin restoration. Then he realized it was David Horowitz.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Just did an image search on her and jfc. I'm only a decade behind her but holy shit I can't imagine looking as wrinkled and burnt out like that in 10 short years.
She was in the British Big Brother, and had to have a separate bedroom, where she was strapped to the bed as she always had fits in the night.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I'd say he drifted further and further into lolcow territory the more it became clear how much of a desperate attention seeker he was.

Two of the main qualities that set a lolcow apart from a non-lolcow in my estimation are self-awareness and self-control, and Milo increasingly doesn't appear to have either of these qualities. As his fame has dwindled, so too has his perception and control over how he is perceived by the general public, and it's pretty sad to watch.
I disagree. Milo has self awareness. I still don't think he's a lolcow. He exhibits a lot of self-deprecating humor, and just because he "wants attention" doesn't separate him from every single celebrity, businessperson, or anyone who has ever been the subject of an interview. People being upset about the Privilege Grant or him being late on promises doesn't necessarily make him entertaining, Elon Musk makes big promises too, all sorts of people do.

His fast rise and quick descent was pretty interesting and embarrassing, and everything to do with him suing his former publisher was really cringey, but he has close to a million subs on YouTube and seems to have reached some sort of professional equilibrium. Maybe something big will happen after his next book launches but I think trying to over-analyze his lolcow status is only happening cause he actually isn't doing much of interest at the moment, and like Anita and other savvy people he's actually remarkably difficult to bait.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino