Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Milo is just jealous that Peterson is now riding the gravy train that he once did, and it's clear that he's just using this snide attack as a pathetic excuse to promote himself. It's honestly sad to watch. Say what you want about Peterson (I have said plenty on here), but he is a paragon of dignity and composure when compared to Milo, and the contrast between them really shows through in that clip.
It was very naive for Milo to think his grift was sustainable. He had nothing funny or insightful to offer except generic catty fag snark aimed at the lowest-hanging fruit ("haha trigglypuff is fat and ugly! I deserve millions for observing this!") and gay friend status. JBPetes isn't funny/insightful either, but he knows how to fake it + sustain an audience with his Dr-Phil-for-incels gimmick.

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
It was very naive for Milo to think his grift was sustainable. He had nothing funny or insightful to offer except generic catty fag snark aimed at the lowest-hanging fruit ("haha trigglypuff is fat and ugly! I deserve millions for observing this!") and gay friend status. JBPetes isn't funny/insightful either, but he knows how to fake it + sustain an audience with his Dr-Phil-for-incels gimmick.
I would give Milo a bit more credit than that.

TrigglyPuff showed up to literally protest Milo (Crowder and Christina Hoff Summers, too). If I were Milo, I would have been flaunting about how my existence sparked some of these hambeasts to crawl out of the sewer, too. Plus, TrigglyPuff was fucking hilarious at the time, so ... There ya go.

Milo did have some cultural influence in time for the 2016 Election. That influence was snuffed pretty much immediately after Trump's Inauguration. Milo has been unable to handle himself well ever since.

Granted, I think he's been flat-out wrongfully censored (as I'm anti-censorship), but he's handled all of these speedbumps in the worst ways imaginable. Now he's picking petty fights with Jordan Peterson ... And even a lot of Milo's remaining fans are turning sour over that behavior now.

Say what you will about Jordan Peterson, but I think the man has done a lot of good for the male youth. A lot of young men who feel insecure, depressed, or lost in the culture that calls them "toxic" just because they're male ... Sometimes all you need is someone to speak up for you and to encourage you. Lots of young men look up to Peterson ... Not because he's particularly insightful or a philosopher, but because he's supporting them.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
To play devil's advocate, who is/was supporting whose Patreon to the tune of millions?

Yes, but then Peterson left Patreon. He left that guaranteed form of income to take a stand against censorship.

Granted, there are other ways to send him money, but he was guaranteed THAT money if he had stayed on Patreon. We all know he isn't making as much without it.

• Agree
Reactions: Tasty Tatty

Tiana

kiwifarms.net
I would give Milo a bit more credit than that.

TrigglyPuff showed up to literally protest Milo (Crowder and Christina Hoff Summers, too). If I were Milo, I would have been flaunting about how my existence sparked some of these hambeasts to crawl out of the sewer, too. Plus, TrigglyPuff was fucking hilarious at the time, so ... There ya go.

Milo did have some cultural influence in time for the 2016 Election. That influence was snuffed pretty much immediately after Trump's Inauguration. Milo has been unable to handle himself well ever since.

Granted, I think he's been flat-out wrongfully censored (as I'm anti-censorship), but he's handled all of these speedbumps in the worst ways imaginable. Now he's picking petty fights with Jordan Peterson ... And even a lot of Milo's remaining fans are turning sour over that behavior now.

Say what you will about Jordan Peterson, but I think the man has done a lot of good for the male youth. A lot of young men who feel insecure, depressed, or lost in the culture that calls them "toxic" just because they're male ... Sometimes all you need is someone to speak up for you and to encourage you. Lots of young men look up to Peterson ... Not because he's particularly insightful or a philosopher, but because he's supporting them.
Jordan Peterson doesn't care about "male youth", whoever that even is. The anti feminist movement is full of people who complain about any perceived gender slights against men, but they will then be perfectly fine with plenty of men being treated as parasites and burdens when they aren't moaning about feminists anymore, hence why the trend is full of Ayn Rand lovers who think people who don't contribute enough for their liking aren't worth much. Many of which are men. And what was actually good about Milo exactly?

Frogasm

kiwifarms.net
they will then be perfectly fine with plenty of men being treated as parasites and burdens when they aren't moaning about feminists anymore
this is really true. these men do NOT care about the welfare of men who don't directly benefit them, they only care about fucking with feminists. the moment that a man stops being beneficial to them, they will be happy to toss him under the bus

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Pedophilia apologist Milo had written an article in the "Spectator" Australia (new issue 2 March 2019) defending disgraced cardinal and convicted pedophile George Pell! Pell is an Australian prelate of the Catholic Church and the church's most senior official to be convicted of child sexual abuse. He's sent to prison.

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Jordan Peterson doesn't care about "male youth", whoever that even is. The anti feminist movement is full of people who complain about any perceived gender slights against men, but they will then be perfectly fine with plenty of men being treated as parasites and burdens when they aren't moaning about feminists anymore, hence why the trend is full of Ayn Rand lovers who think people who don't contribute enough for their liking aren't worth much. Many of which are men. And what was actually good about Milo exactly?
I didn't say Milo was good. What I actually said was that Milo had influence back in 2016 in time for the election (whether we like it or not). That influence has obviously since been lost.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Pedophilia apologist Milo had written an article in the "Spectator" Australia (new issue 2 March 2019) defending disgraced cardinal and convicted pedophile George Pell! Pell is an Australian prelate of the Catholic Church and the church's most senior official to be convicted of child sexual abuse. He's sent to prison. View attachment 680161
I'm an Aussie and think Pell is gutter scum, but I'm also wary that he might be innocent. I really hope he isn't because if he succeeds on appeal it will be one of the biggest social shitshows we've had down here in a long time. The stuff that was released publicly, including the fact that in the first trial the jury couldn't reach a verdict, is actually a bit concerning.

That said Milo wouldn't give two shits either way, he's just trying to regain fame, earn some money, and continue on with his shtick.

• Agree
Reactions: Scratch This Nut

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Milo Yiannopoulos 'banned from entering Australia' on character grounds

Alt-right hero Milo Yiannopoulos’ application for a visa to enter Australia has reportedly been rejected by the Australian government.
Nine’s Sydney Morning Herald has reported the controversial speaker was told this week he wouldn’t be allowed to enter Australia, based on “character grounds”.
Standard Department of Home Affairs procedure gives rejected visa applicants a month to appeal.

It comes after Gavin McInnes, who founded the Proud Boys group, was blocked from entering the country in December.

Last week News Corp published an Immigration Department letter sent to Britain-born Yiannopoulos, declaring there was a risk the alt-right figure would “incite discord in the Australia community or in a segment of that community”.

The 33-year-old’s last tour of Australia in 2017 was marred by large protests and a $50,000 police security bill. Tour promoters refused to pay.
He was scheduled to visit Australia in late 2018 but was forced to cancel the five-show tour.

It’s not the first time he’s stirred up controversy: He was permanently banned from Twitter for harassing actress Leslie Jones and has been linked to neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
While he rejects the label 'alt-right,' Yiannopoulos is a former senior editor at Breitbart News which is associated with the movement.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Milo Yiannopoulos, now more than $2 million in debt, has resorted to auctioning stuff on Instagram.
The instagram post:
i’m moving house and this won’t survive the truck journey. it’s a massive and gorgeous gilt-framed canvas print of my favorite picture of me from the old milo show studio. highest offer received in the next 4 hours to milo@dangerous.com and i’ll sign & dedicate it in gold sharpie and ship it out to you.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is his black husband (did you know he's black?) still around? I got the impression the husbando was getting sick of Milo's shit.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

The instagram post:
So it'll survive being packed and shipped via UPS or some other carrier, but not a trip in a moving van?

Sure, Jan Milo. Whatever you say.

That said, I'd give him $50 for it, shipped, because that shade of red will go well with my decor, the frame's not too bad, and seeing which of my friends and family would react with horror, dismay, or mirth at this epic display of faggotry would be worth every penny.

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net

The instagram post:
This is just a desperate attempt to prove to himself that not everyone refuses to have him in their house.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino