Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
To me, it seems like Milo's life, in a nutshell, is just him trying so hard, and failing, to be an edgy rockstar.

Let me explain. I don't think Milo cares that much about conservatism, as much as being seen as a "counter-culture" rebel. Hence the reason he, like many others, was a Hitler fanboy in his teens. Yes, some people are, unironically, Nazis. But there is a breed of teens that just love the glamour of being special for rebelling to authority figures. AKA Milo in a nutshell.

He loves the idea of being a rebel, a "high school bad boy" more than anything. I mean he tries so hard to look cool and edgy, all while trying to live a millionaire lifestyle he obviously can't afford, hence his huge debts. He is basically trying very hard to be the rockstar to Ben Shapiro's nerd.

If he was in a death metal group he would be just fine. Lots of musicians live solely on being "edgy" or being seen as "giving the middle finger to the man" types.

...Except he isn't talented in music. Unlike, musicians, he isn't offering anything memorable.

His only "talent" was just making fun of feminists. And for a time it gave him all he wanted. He got a lot of fame that way, and many people still like him for those laughs. But unlike a musician or even an edgy comedian his act, isn't that profitable or valuable in the long run, and his 15 minutes of fame are up. His act is worn out. That's pretty much all there is to it.

The thing is that most people outgrow this "bad boy" phase. His fans have; he hasn't.

Had he had offered something of value, he would still be relevant.

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He loves the idea of being a rebel, a "high school bad boy" more than anything. I mean he tries so hard to look cool and edgy, all while trying to live a millionaire lifestyle he obviously can't afford, hence his huge debts. He is basically trying very hard to be the rockstar to Ben Shapiro's nerd.
I expect that it's an outdated perception of Milo as a "rockstar conservative" which has led to the reversal of the ban on his entry. We have to have a federal election here by 18 May and the current government desperately needs to capture the millennial vote. It will backfire spectacularly if that's the case.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Our government has done a backflip on denying Milo entry.

As we fucking should. Same with Icke.

They havent got criminal records barring them from coming ffs.

Boohoo milo hates feminists and makes crude jokes we don't like and Icke is ratshit insane.

What the fuck australia.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Our government has done a backflip on denying Milo entry.
I know it's Australia, but maybe someone had the sense to realize absolutely nobody gives a shit about Milo any more and all he gets from a ban is more attention, so they trolled him by allowing him to show up and get protested by a dozen drooling dangerhair tards.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Sad bullshit really. It's as sensible as kicking the dog because your boss just treated you like shit and you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself.
Oh there are calls to ban everyone from everywhere, Shapiro, Peterson, Owens, Southern, I expect a few of them to go through.

• Horrifying
Reactions: rocknrollmartian

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh there are calls to ban everyone from everywhere, Shapiro, Peterson, Owens, Southern, I expect a few of them to go through.

View attachment 696720
In February, Ladytron released a self-titled album. Just one month later there was a massacre!

What was the reason for the spate of attacks perpetrated by Muslims in the UK over the last few years then? Did a divisive and hate-filled imam visit? Did someone read divisive and hate-filled religious texts?
Shut them down.

How could anyone shoot Muslims if you just outlawed the religion so there weren't any any more?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Vorhtbame

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino