Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Our government has done a backflip on denying Milo entry.

As we fucking should. Same with Icke.

They havent got criminal records barring them from coming ffs.

Boohoo milo hates feminists and makes crude jokes we don't like and Icke is ratshit insane.

What the fuck australia.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Our government has done a backflip on denying Milo entry.
I know it's Australia, but maybe someone had the sense to realize absolutely nobody gives a shit about Milo any more and all he gets from a ban is more attention, so they trolled him by allowing him to show up and get protested by a dozen drooling dangerhair tards.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Sad bullshit really. It's as sensible as kicking the dog because your boss just treated you like shit and you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself.
Oh there are calls to ban everyone from everywhere, Shapiro, Peterson, Owens, Southern, I expect a few of them to go through.

• Horrifying
Reactions: rocknrollmartian

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh there are calls to ban everyone from everywhere, Shapiro, Peterson, Owens, Southern, I expect a few of them to go through.

View attachment 696720
In February, Ladytron released a self-titled album. Just one month later there was a massacre!

What was the reason for the spate of attacks perpetrated by Muslims in the UK over the last few years then? Did a divisive and hate-filled imam visit? Did someone read divisive and hate-filled religious texts?
Shut them down.

How could anyone shoot Muslims if you just outlawed the religion so there weren't any any more?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Vorhtbame

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino