Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Poor Milo has been let down again by shady people.

"I regret to announce that my sponsor for the Oklahoma events has failed to produce the funds needed for the events, and left me in debt to designers, lawyers and admin staff. I couldn’t get a response out of him for days after three missed payment deadlines and today he confirmed he’s dropping out entirely! Ho hum. Sorry to the hundreds of fans who have been writing excitedly over the past few weeks. Doesn’t look like these speeches will happen now."

Facebook post

I've taken a screengrab but the forum won't let me upload if for some reason.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The Last Stand

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Poor Milo has been let down again by shady people.

"I regret to announce that my sponsor for the Oklahoma events has failed to produce the funds needed for the events, and left me in debt to designers, lawyers and admin staff. I couldn’t get a response out of him for days after three missed payment deadlines and today he confirmed he’s dropping out entirely! Ho hum. Sorry to the hundreds of fans who have been writing excitedly over the past few weeks. Doesn’t look like these speeches will happen now."

Facebook post

I've taken a screengrab but the forum won't let me upload if for some reason.
Karma is biting him hard in the ass

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Dangerous Fatgut said:
Ho hum. Sorry to the hundreds of fans who have been writing excitedly over the past few weeks.
Yeah, he sounds so sorry for the fans.

If he actually did care about his fans and his freedom of expression, he'd produce the speeches anyway, via podcast; and in this case, a paywall might actually be okay as he was expecting to have to pay other people out of his proceeds (lol yeah right like he ever pays anyone but himself).

But...ho hum.

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
Watching this fucking clown desperately scrabbling for any shreds of relevance he can while begging his fans for change and screaming into the void about what a revolutionary pop culture icon he is never gets old. Wonder if he'll make it to 40. Chances are good he'll either rope himself, drink his way into an early grave or get really into plastic surgery via some sugar daddy with a sadistic sense of humor.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
Watching this fucking clown desperately scrabbling for any shreds of relevance he can while begging his fans for change and screaming into the void about what a revolutionary pop culture icon he is never gets old. Wonder if he'll make it to 40. Chances are good he'll either rope himself, drink his way into an early grave or get really into plastic surgery via some sugar daddy with a sadistic sense of humor.
By 40, "he" won't make it at all; but we'll have the pleasure of meeting Milla Yiannopoulos (who will then open a GoFundMe for "her" impending surgeries that will never happen).

Kokorengo

kiwifarms.net
Something that has always bothered me about Milo has less to do with him and more with his fans. People who are adamant detractors of identity politics suddenly jumped like starved hyenas at the opportunity to parade their BASED gay jew who likes to have sex with black men, and use him as a sort of trump card whenever the TOLERANT left attacked them.

"You can't say anything bad about us, we have a gay jew!"

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Something that has always bothered me about Milo has less to do with him and more with his fans. People who are adamant detractors of identity politics suddenly jumped like starved hyenas at the opportunity to parade their BASED gay jew who likes to have sex with black men, and use him as a sort of trump card whenever the TOLERANT left attacked them.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Some of them are just as nuts as the SJWs when it comes to "identity politics" or whatever you want to call it.

"LOL look at this fool trying to merely rely on being female or gay or black as their victim card!! They shouldn't get special shit."
"I'm x/y/z, I'm the real victim!! I should get special shit."
In the same post. Unironically.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net

Yes. Most people opposed to identity politics will usually pull out something like this to mock idpols for hypocrisy: "You yourself call it homophobia to argue with a gay man, so here's a gay man saying this so shut up cishet whitey." It doesn't really solve anything or even get them to shut up (because they're hypocrites, of course), but it's not really done to that purpose anyway, just to see them contort into human pretzels trying to explain why it's okay when they tell one of their politicized identities to siddown and shaddap.

But there is that festering subset of them who quietly do believe that their position isn't adequately valid on its own unless they have a Token who'll sign off on it. Once they have, regardless of how genuine that Token is (and some, like Milo, are not), they will parade that person around as "proof" that their position is unassailable.

It also helps if you have the gayest of secret crushes on the Token.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Most people opposed to identity politics will usually pull out something like this to mock idpols for hypocrisy: "You yourself call it homophobia to argue with a gay man, so here's a gay man saying this so shut up cishet whitey."
It's not even enough for him to be a gay normie, the token has to be a screamingly flaming fag who gets dicked by black guys.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
It's not even enough for him to be a gay normie, the token has to be a screamingly flaming fag who gets dicked by black guys.
Yeah but being gay and racially open was only socially relevant back in the late 90s. Nowadays you're no one unless you're a genderfluid trans neurodivergent cluster-sexual. It's always funny to see how fast trendy people become outdated - and even funnier when the same people try to keep themselves relevant by reinventing their entire personalities to match the latest fad every five years or so.

How long before Milo jumps into a new trend? Not too long, I would imagine, considering he's self-admittedly broke and utterly irrelevant now.

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net

...okay, you win this round.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
People who are adamant detractors of identity politics suddenly jumped like starved hyenas at the opportunity to parade their BASED gay jew who likes to have sex with black men, and use him as a sort of trump card whenever the TOLERANT left attacked them.
The idea is a Sargon-tier intellectual checkmate; "Ah HA, but if you are a proponent of Identity politics, than by having this Kosher Kocksucker are we not more progressive than you‽"

It doesn't necessarily make it less exceptional, but there was an attempt at a witty rationale behind it.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Milo to join UKIP candidate Carl Benjamin on campaign trail for the European elections. UK Police is investigating Carl after he said in a YouTube video that he might rape Labor MP Jess Phillips and we all heard Milo's comments regarding sex with 13 y old boys...

Attachments

• Horrifying
Reactions: The Last Stand

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino