Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

tuscangarder

kiwifarms.net
The problem with milo's larp was that he never truly understood the mindset of right wing Americans. He didn't know when to shut up about black cock and that his father Michael statements would be reacted to in horror. Milo seems like he hung around nothing but other gay euros. Didnt he only come to the US once sponsored by breitbart?

I always wondered if he was trolling both the right and the left, but you can't make a long term career out of that.

Angry Shoes

Stay Gold
kiwifarms.net
Milo to join UKIP candidate Carl Benjamin on campaign trail for the European elections.
  1. This really shows how irrelevant Milo is. His best option is to team up with a failing political candidate who likes the smell of his own farts.
  2. Carl refuses to stop stepping on rakes. How the hell is he okay with this? Milo is a fucking cancer.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
On a side note, Milo's fictional double on "The Good Fight" is doing way better than Milo in real life. A recent episode had Felix Staple (played by John Cameron Mitchell, of Hedwig and the Angry Inch fame) reappear and not only successfully sue Youtube for around $30,000,000 but also publicly disgraced Youtube by revealing a conspiracy where they were testing out a new censored search engine they were building for China, out on their US platform to deplatform conservatives.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
The problem with milo's larp was that he never truly understood the mindset of right wing Americans. He didn't know when to shut up about black cock and that his father Michael statements would be reacted to in horror. Milo seems like he hung around nothing but other gay euros. Didnt he only come to the US once sponsored by breitbart?

I always wondered if he was trolling both the right and the left, but you can't make a long term career out of that.
That's pretty much it. You could see even people like Alex Jones cringing when he went into his "boy I sure do love sucking black wieners" routine. It was tolerated because he oddly enough spent most of his time away from the right and riling up dangerhairs on campus. After his unpersoning that's all gone. And even edgelords on the right who were happy to watch him trigger the libs don't want to actually hang out (digitally) with what at the end of the day still is just an egotistical Jew who spends most of his time begging for money and describing how much he loves getting fucked by niggers.

jellycar

Yes it is I, Patty Hearst
kiwifarms.net
The latest Codename Villanelle novel (that the BBC series Killing Eve is based off of) had a target that was an obvious parody of Milo. He dresses in a maid outfit and Eva Braun and takes a dildo and pleasures himself with it. Unfortunately Villanelle rigged it with a bomb so he basically splatters all over the place. Fun shit.

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
The latest Codename Villanelle novel (that the BBC series Killing Eve is based off of) had a target that was an obvious parody of Milo. He dresses in a maid outfit and Eva Braun and takes a dildo and pleasures himself with it. Unfortunately Villanelle rigged it with a bomb so he basically splatters all over the place. Fun shit.
According to a review I watched there is also a character based off of Milo in the new Detective Pikachu movie though not a main character. I don't want to see the movie but I would like to see the character.

jellycar

Yes it is I, Patty Hearst
kiwifarms.net
According to a review I watched there is also a character based off of Milo in the new Detective Pikachu movie though not a main character. I don't want to see the movie but I would like to see the character.
Sad thing is he probably takes immense joy in being parodied. Someone really should just take him out and then it'll be over. Lol.

Actually you know what would be fun? If he gets impaled hard on that BBC he lives with that it kills him.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Yolandi

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
Which review? I saw the movie and nobody in it even remotely reminded me of that shitsack.

Karl_der_Grosse

Forget your lust, for the rich man's gold
kiwifarms.net
"Maybe I'm the right person to sketch out how that should work" says the ultra-gay bankrupt grifter widely hated by both the ultra-left and the far-right. Who just happen to be the only two political groups who would be at all interested in forming these militias.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
Milo is a limp wristed faggot of the highest order. How the fuck would he have any practical knowledge on forming militias? Fuck, guarantee you that when the shooting started Milo would just crumple into a ball shrieking like the faggot he is and piss all over himself.
Milo's post was telling in that it reveals how he sees himself. In his world he's already set himself up as the leader behind the scenes calling the shots and directing the actions of everyone else whose only purpose is to "protect" him. Even he doesn't see himself as actually putting his blood on the line and fighting anyone directly. He just imagines waving his hands and saying "Facebook just banned me do something about it" and an army of minions run out and start suicide car bombing their HQ until they let him back on.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino