Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
Milo's post was telling in that it reveals how he sees himself. In his world he's already set himself up as the leader behind the scenes calling the shots and directing the actions of everyone else whose only purpose is to "protect" him. Even he doesn't see himself as actually putting his blood on the line and fighting anyone directly. He just imagines waving his hands and saying "Facebook just banned me do something about it" and an army of minions run out and start suicide car bombing their HQ until they let him back on.
Don't be afraid to use your nails, boys!

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
When the 2020 race begins proper, I hope Milo takes a lot of precautions because he is still in far more danger than Trump and is more likely to be assasinated.
at this point that's just a waste of a good bullet

Also assassination implies a political motivation, if he is murdered, it's far more likely that it happens because he's a complete cunt, politics aside

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Milo, if your American husband didn't try to warn you away from this, he's just waiting around until you're dead so he can have your Manolos.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Milo's post was telling in that it reveals how he sees himself. In his world he's already set himself up as the leader behind the scenes calling the shots and directing the actions of everyone else whose only purpose is to "protect" him. Even he doesn't see himself as actually putting his blood on the line and fighting anyone directly. He just imagines waving his hands and saying "Facebook just banned me do something about it" and an army of minions run out and start suicide car bombing their HQ until they let him back on.
It sounds like this guy Milo is a bit of a narcissist.

Nah, I'm kidding, I know he's a narcissist. I don't dislike him, and it was fun watching him provoke the easily triggered, but narcissists annoy me and I hate when they get the attention they crave, so I'm kind of torn on this guy.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It sounds like this guy Milo is a bit of a narcissist.

Nah, I'm kidding, I know he's a narcissist. I don't dislike him, and it was fun watching him provoke the easily triggered, but narcissists annoy me and I hate when they get the attention they crave, so I'm kind of torn on this guy.
Don't be torn. He's a tired ass queen who's tried to make a living with no discernible talent by being a fucking cunt. Surprise, surprise it didn't last. Fuck him. He was playing the right every bit as much as he was playing the left and don't ever forget that. He has no loyalties. He just wants to be a professional cunt. Fine and dandy, but he can't seem to find any group that wants to embrace him...because he's an insufferable, untalented cunt. He's a fag that got rejected by the left so he decided to sidle up to the right even though he's clearly just a cunt looking for easy money. He loves controversy so he toured around saying ridiculous things and it finally caught up with him. Never feel sorry or sit on the fence about this piece of dirt.

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
Ho damn, he looks like he's in his mid-40s now and is some old radio talk show host for WLS or something.
I remember he said his goal was he wanted a talk show and had one for a while on YouTube then YouTube Red but I don't know why it ended, never saw an official reason for that. After he the the interviews with Alex Jones a few years ago I thought it would have been great if they had a show together, even if it was some 10-minute video every week. They played off of each other really well (in a non-gay way.) I remember Milo said he was kind of giggly and tired because he took Brain Force before going on. I took it a few times and it really does wake up the mind but can make you kind of scattered unless you take it to do a specific task.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I'm in the middle of listening to Jordan Peterson interviewing Milo. I guess I should take Whatthefuck's advice and not be torn. It's starts interesting learning about his background and he claimed he didn't have an ego as big as he pretends to have. Of course later on his ego is on full display. It's kind of funny, both of them like to interrupt (I don't know how much Peterson notices he does it), but Milo just plows right through interruptions.

One telling thing was when he was talking about his fame and kind of grouped himself into the Intellectual Dark Web. It reminded me listening to a Joe Rogan podcast a while ago with one of the IDW types, I forget who, and Joe mentioned that someone "they both know" called him wanting to be included, but he wouldn't say who on air. I suspected it was Milo. Now I'm pretty sure it was him. He was giving dire warnings to Peterson that "they" will come after him and Ben Shapiro and others the same way "they" came after Milo and now Sargon. It was really off putting because Peterson and Shapiro are careful with their words, and when people try to attack them (Peterson with "can men and women work together?" or Shapiro with "Conservatives wouldn't kill baby Hitler") they can back their statements up. Milo and Sargon just say goofy shit.

Then he goes on to talk about how he is super special for the conservative movement. Everybody in the "conservative movement" is grim and he's the only one that is happy and fun. No other conservative can make a joke. He literally said he's a once in a life time talent for conservatives, and that's not his ego speaking, it's just the way it is. So now he's going to refocus his career on straight up standup comedy and focus less on politics. So I guess we'll see how funny he actually is outside of the humor of triggering the easily triggered.

I'm about half way through, and it's starting to get contentious. Peterson wants to get back on the topic of his past sexuality that got him in trouble in first place, and Milo came on the stream knowing they were going to talk about it. But at this point, he's like, "we're still talking about this, it's so boring". He just want to talk about how great everything is going to be going forward. He keeps saying how he's not concerned about his future because he has so much talent. He claims people like Peterson and Shapiro and others are only concerned with prestige which he has no interest in, which put him on better footing for success. The whole thing just sounds like he's trying to convince himself, and convince himself that he's convinced everybody else he's just so above it all.

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Milo is the 21st century version of a charlatan. He comes out of nowhere with no connection to conservatism/libertarian sees it's getting big during goobergate and gets in on the drama. He picks up the arguments and mannerisms of big anti-SJW people and parrots them while peddling his book and making a big name of himself by acting exceptional. He has zero vested interested in anything he is saying and is purely in it for ego fodder and book sales. He is the same thing as a man pulling into a small town at the turn of the century in America selling a cure to all diseases and when he's done he leaves town without a trace to find a new one. When this alt-lite shit stops being profitiable he will jump to the next bandwagon and champion it to stay relevant again as he ages and fades into obscurity

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sometimes when Milo is hosting speeches at whatever college still allows him to, he gets intercepted by SJW boys who look like Elliot Rodger.

To them, it doesn't matter how silly it sounds when you call someone like Milo a "White Supremacist" I am sure that kid wishes he could point a gun at Milo's head instead. He does look like Elliot Rodger after all.

That is why I am so afraid of Milo being assassinated.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net

Sometimes when Milo is hosting speeches at whatever college still allows him to, he gets intercepted by SJW boys who look like Elliot Rodger.

To them, it doesn't matter how silly it sounds when you call someone like Milo a "White Supremacist" I am sure that kid wishes he could point a gun at Milo's head instead. He does look like Elliot Rodger after all.

That is why I am so afraid of Milo being assassinated.
Milo's "career" in US, UK is dead, he's irrelevant. People despise him, but they would never hurt him. He's just an narcissistic foul-mouthed fa*

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino