Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net
Milo is the 21st century version of a charlatan. He comes out of nowhere with no connection to conservatism/libertarian sees it's getting big during goobergate and gets in on the drama. He picks up the arguments and mannerisms of big anti-SJW people and parrots them while peddling his book and making a big name of himself by acting exceptional. He has zero vested interested in anything he is saying and is purely in it for ego fodder and book sales. He is the same thing as a man pulling into a small town at the turn of the century in America selling a cure to all diseases and when he's done he leaves town without a trace to find a new one. When this alt-lite shit stops being profitiable he will jump to the next bandwagon and champion it to stay relevant again as he ages and fades into obscurity
The word you are looking for is "carpetbagger".

Milo's new career,: stand up comedian
Well, it's true that a lot of people laugh at his antics...just not the way he thinks.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net
We really need to stop giving in to terroristic threats. If people are threatening the security of Milo and the people who show up to see him, have the police there and arrest anybody that breaks the law. The only thing that is giving Antifa power is knowing they can get away with this shit.
I'm confused by your use of the word "we" here. I'm not aware that anyone in this thread is connected with Milo--unless you are, in which case we'd love it if you spilled some tea.

Also, I rated you "optimistic" because I'm not quite convinced anyone cares enough about him to issue any sort of credible threat in the first place. He has, after all, made a lot of baseless claims and accusations before.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused by your use of the word "we" here. I'm not aware that anyone in this thread is connected with Milo--unless you are, in which case we'd love it if you spilled some tea.

Also, I rated you "optimistic" because I'm not quite convinced anyone cares enough about him to issue any sort of credible threat in the first place. He has, after all, made a lot of baseless claims and accusations before.
Yeah, that tweet specifying 'This is all Milo' makes me think that even the people offering him the gig think he's crying wolf.

Keep Yourself Safe

❄️WHITE AS SNOW❄️
kiwifarms.net
I watched the LoS episode and it was great, it was 95% gay sex jokes, 5% Milo lying about politics ("I invented the OK hand signal hoax!", "Me and a small circle of people got Trump elected!" etc.)

As far as them having to pull out of having it at the Creek & The Cave, the venue owner Rebecca Trent was getting heavily leaned on and it would have 100% have turned in to a brawl if it had gone ahead. The whole NY comedy scene has been on fire about this all week, woke "comedian" Jake Flores got absolutely annihilated when he stuck his oar in and LoS leader, the Puerto Rican Rattlesnake Luis J Gomez has just been straight dabbing on leftists on twitter for days.
luis1.jpg
luis2.jpg
luis3.jpg

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
Someone might throw a milkshake at him but I doubt it will be worse than that
Pretty sure someone did and no one gave a shit about it. Kind of shows how far he's fallen.

Still can't believe how much he fucked up his life. He could have been the next Ann Coulter. Toe the line with political punditry on TV and online and write a book every two years with a major publisher and make a few million. Also get paid $50k to speak at conferences.

It's a dream gig. Especially when those books are 90% ghost-written.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net

I meant "we" as in society in general.

I thought the tweet said they had to cancel do to security issues. It would certainly be par for the course. Maybe I misread it.

I really don't get this mass hysteria going that people actually think fascists are taking over. Is it all a virtue-signal feedback loop? And it's really disheartening to think people know they are full of shit, but yell about fascists anyway out off spite. The club owner should have let the show go on, try to get some police presence, and let people know violence will not be tolerated.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
After Steven Crowder, Milo's next target is Lauren Southern (Simonsen). He indirectly called Lauren a spy who collaborated with UK advocacy group "Hope not Hate" (US parallel - Southern Poverty Law Center); "British video production crew" - Caolan Robertson and his boyfriend George
IMG_20190604_105159.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about milo (and any BASED MINORITY token) is he constantly bitches about affirmative action...but never could've succeeded without it. Would he have become so prominent if he was straight and white, couldn't play the gay card, and couldn't fall back on vapid, lazy fag snark for his """writing career""" ? I doubt it.

If you want to see a case of AA run amok, look at literally every conservative movement in the past decade.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about milo (and any BASED MINORITY token) is he constantly bitches about affirmative action...but never could've succeeded without it. Would he have become so prominent if he was straight and white, couldn't play the gay card, and couldn't fall back on vapid, lazy fag snark for his """writing career""" ? I doubt it.

If you want to see a case of AA run amok, look at literally every conservative movement in the past decade.
It says something about how fucked Milo is that even with this minority immunity, he still managed to fuck it all up and become a complete pariah.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe Milo of all people would share this... Did he not just make being an extreme gay stereotype his entire public persona for the majority of his career or did he just forget that?
I don't think he's self aware enough to share this ironically, either.
I think he's trying to be self-deprecating in the tradition of gay humorists, but in Milo's case it just comes across like a cover for self-hatred.

It might have just given him a boner because it says "male homossexuals are subversive by nature". He's literally that shallow.
This is another good explanation.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
It's nice to see Milo starting his comedy/talkshow host career on a good foot. Screen grabs of personal conversations are a hoot.

I guess he's going with Kathy Griffin's gossip style of comedy. That's pretty ballsy because conservatives don't give a shit about your gossip, and women/gays* think you are a literal Nazi.

*not all women/gays think he's a literal Nazi. And I guess to be fair, there might be conservatives that really give a huge shit about gossip.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino