Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
It's nice to see Milo starting his comedy/talkshow host career on a good foot. Screen grabs of personal conversations are a hoot.

I guess he's going with Kathy Griffin's gossip style of comedy. That's pretty ballsy because conservatives don't give a shit about your gossip, and women/gays* think you are a literal Nazi.

*not all women/gays think he's a literal Nazi. And I guess to be fair, there might be conservatives that really give a huge shit about gossip.
Milo was a big hit with middle aged conservative Jewesses in the Pamela Geller and Amy Mek vein. Those bitches love gossip more than anyone.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how he sabotaged his career. Forget about the scandal/accusations of him being a pederast. I think it was a targeted attack (meaning that I personally do not believe he is what he was accused of being), and it was a scandal that he could have gotten himself out of with enough time. A lot of people will say that this was the "killing blow" to his career, but I really don't think it was. Milo delivered the killing blow to himself.

Milo's method of getting out of this scandal was to act as THE conservative martyr. This slightly worked for MAYBE a couple of months ... But he tried to coast on just that. He's STILL trying to coast on that, two and a half years later. You simply can't do that without providing any compelling content to your audience. Now what is he up to? Broken promise after broken promise, scam after scam ... Yeah, no. None of us are interested, Milo.

Fame made him an absolute moron. Compare 2015-2016 Milo to now. The difference is amazing. He used to have some wit and charisma to him ... Which are some things you absolutely NEED if you want to make it as a provocateur. This is why he became popular in the first place. I was a fan of his Dangerous Faggot Tour, and I'm not ashamed to say it ... It was entertaining! And he actually balanced his humor with some serious talking points really well during this tour as well. Let's also not forget all of the REEEEEing that took place with campus SJWs, too. Internet fucking GOLD. It's so easy to see why he became famous so quickly.

And when Milo said something "mean" a few years ago, it was actually funny. I remember when he wrote for Breitbart, and there was one article in which he called Obama "limp-wristed," which is catty in a hilarious way while also making a point about the Iran Deal. Compare that to now: "Down Syndrome Dave Rubin." Not funny, not clever ... Just mean with zero substance to it. And he wants to make a comedy show now? No thanks!

His trajectory to irrelevancy is simply fascinating because of how hard and how quickly he crashed and burned. And he keeps adding gasoline to it.

Btw, I watched his livestream with Sargon of Akkad from a few weeks ago out of morbid curiousity. Man, did that livestream go very wrong. They spent over an hour bitching at each other about plastic straws. It almost became a screaming match ... When the point of the stream was that Milo endorsed him. Most hilarious thing he's done in years, unintentionally.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Milo is like Lil Benji Shoahpiro: they can destroy some dumb campus leftythot but can’t handle anything more advanced than that. That’s the ultimate issue with these right wing “intellectuals”: despite having FACTS and LOGIC on their side, they embarrass themselves when debating someone who isn’t a caricature. Milo could have figured out a way to salvage his career but he lacks the skills to do so. People want more than just wrecking dangerhair fatties. Milo is unable to get there.

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how he sabotaged his career. Forget about the scandal/accusations of him being a pederast. I think it was a targeted attack (meaning that I personally do not believe he is what he was accused of being), and it was a scandal that he could have gotten himself out of with enough time. A lot of people will say that this was the "killing blow" to his career, but I really don't think it was. Milo delivered the killing blow to himself.

Milo's method of getting out of this scandal was to act as THE conservative martyr. This slightly worked for MAYBE a couple of months ... But he tried to coast on just that. He's STILL trying to coast on that, two and a half years later. You simply can't do that without providing any compelling content to your audience. Now what is he up to? Broken promise after broken promise, scam after scam ... Yeah, no. None of us are interested, Milo.

Fame made him an absolute moron. Compare 2015-2016 Milo to now. The difference is amazing. He used to have some wit and charisma to him ... Which are some things you absolutely NEED if you want to make it as a provocateur. This is why he became popular in the first place. I was a fan of his Dangerous Faggot Tour, and I'm not ashamed to say it ... It was entertaining! And he actually balanced his humor with some serious talking points really well during this tour as well. Let's also not forget all of the REEEEEing that took place with campus SJWs, too. Internet fucking GOLD. It's so easy to see why he became famous so quickly.

And when Milo said something "mean" a few years ago, it was actually funny. I remember when he wrote for Breitbart, and there was one article in which he called Obama "limp-wristed," which is catty in a hilarious way while also making a point about the Iran Deal. Compare that to now: "Down Syndrome Dave Rubin." Not funny, not clever ... Just mean with zero substance to it. And he wants to make a comedy show now? No thanks!

His trajectory to irrelevancy is simply fascinating because of how hard and how quickly he crashed and burned. And he keeps adding gasoline to it.

Btw, I watched his livestream with Sargon of Akkad from a few weeks ago out of morbid curiousity. Man, did that livestream go very wrong. They spent over an hour bitching at each other about plastic straws. It almost became a screaming match ... When the point of the stream was that Milo endorsed him. Most hilarious thing he's done in years, unintentionally.
I thought Allum Bokhari was his primary ghost-writer at Breibart. I also recall there was a whole group of people writing for him via discord, Milo was more a crowd-sourced identity than an actual cogent person.

• Agree
Reactions: repentance

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
I remember when Milo was releasing his book and went on Infowars then interviewed Alex Jones right afterward for his own channel and they were so funny together. They played off of each other so well. They could have had a good (even if short-lived) thing going for both of them if they'd done the occasional segment together.

SpiceWeasel21

kiwifarms.net
Let us also not forget how he likely took the money and ran from that white male scholarship thing. I know the blonde chick with the colostomy bag was involved. Wonder whatever happened to her. 🤔

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Look, he’s a fucking idiot with zero substance. He’s always been a fucking idiot with zero substance. He has always played both sides to the middle. The right is fucking re.tarded for ever taking him seriously. The left is fucking re.tarded for ever taking him seriously. Can we please just let him fade into obscurity and hopefully homelessness?

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Milo is like Lil Benji Shoahpiro: they can destroy some dumb campus leftythot but can’t handle anything more advanced than that. That’s the ultimate issue with these right wing “intellectuals”: despite having FACTS and LOGIC on their side, they embarrass themselves when debating someone who isn’t a caricature. Milo could have figured out a way to salvage his career but he lacks the skills to do so. People want more than just wrecking dangerhair fatties. Milo is unable to get there.
I think this is going to be the major undoing of these 'culture warriors' in the long term. They like to frame themselves as noble truth-tellers who are selflessly putting themselves through adversity, but they fail to appreciate that this sort of personal narrative only works when you have a compelling foe. Lacking that, people will eventually become disillusioned, and move on to the next fad.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: twattycake

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he hadn't ripped off literally fucking everyone who ever trusted him, people would have had his back when the mob showed up. But he couldn't even put in the minor effort it would take not to just steal all the money donated to him for various shit like that privilege scholarship, do without maybe one faggy custom designed POS worth a fraction what he paid for it, and actually do something other than be a complete phony.

He's seriously a gay right wing Zoe Quinn.

RogerSpanderbilt

Aspie with a dream
kiwifarms.net
Look, he’s a fucking idiot with zero substance. He’s always been a fucking idiot with zero substance. He has always played both sides to the middle. The right is fucking re.tarded for ever taking him seriously. The left is fucking re.tarded for ever taking him seriously. Can we please just let him fade into obscurity and hopefully homelessness?
This. He's nothing more than a talking head that says whatever he thinks will get a rise out of people. He's just an attention whore, and it looks like he enjoys negative attention just the same as he enjoys positive attention. We're only going to get lulzy stuff out of him when he's a desperate trashfire doing ridiculous shit to get back on the news one more time.

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Milo has done a hatchet job on Lauren Southern and Caolan Robertson.

"Two gay video producers stole tens of thousands of dollars from Tommy Robinson to fund shopping sprees, lavish dinners and champagne-fueled parties in London’s most expensive zip codes, say a string of witnesses. They endangered conservative celebrities by leaking security information to Antifa, and worked with progressive journalists to cook up damaging stories about Right-wing media figures. Former colleagues say their boss, Lauren Southern, knew about everything they were doing, and encouraged them."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino