Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest problems here is that there are a lot of accusations and very little proof. Supposedly mainly because the sources (understandably) don't want to be named.

On the other hand the supposed quotes from Lauren Southern, Tommy and Robertson certainly seems to back up the main premise that these two people are completely untrustworthy. And it isn't very hard to believe that two constantly broke faggots with a love for the extravagant would fuck anyone over for a little bit of cash. Milo need a bit more to convince us about his more extraordinary claims though. He claims they not only will do anything for cash, they supposedly enjoy fucking people over too. Also claims that Lauren knew about all this. But I find it a bit hard to believe that if they truly are that terrible and Lauren knew about all of it, she would continue hiring them.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest problems here is that there are a lot of accusations and very little proof. Supposedly mainly because the sources (understandably) don't want to be named.

On the other hand the supposed quotes from Lauren Southern, Tommy and Robertson certainly seems to back up the main premise that these two people are completely untrustworthy. And it isn't very hard to believe that two constantly broke faggots with a love for the extravagant would fuck anyone over for a little bit of cash. Milo need a bit more to convince us about his more extraordinary claims though. He claims they not only will do anything for cash, they supposedly enjoy fucking people over too. Also claims that Lauren knew about all this. But I find it a bit hard to believe that if they truly are that terrible and Lauren knew about all of it, she would continue hiring them.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren knew what was going on and just didn’t care. One quote was, “as long as they’re passing along fake information, I don’t care”. It honestly strains incredulity from me to hear that, and it’s at least a mark against her capacity for judgment.

But the biggest issue along with the lack of evidence being posted is how much of a gossip column it felt like. The parts about Bokhari feeling totally heartbroken, and directly naming people like Goldy and Loomer (who are far from trust worthy) reads petty. The whiteknighting and downplaying of the Ezra and Tommy stuff is just as well suspect.

I have a hard time taking what was written very seriously especially considering it’s Milo, and I get the feeling this was a concerted effort by a group of people who have had a massive bone to pick with Lauren for questionable reasons.

SpiceWeasel21

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Southern, famously, writes very little of her own material, and has often embarked on sexual liaisons with men who have helped her with video scripts or notes for her content.
They got that right. Her Barbarians "book" is only 90 freaking pages, and I'm willing to bet most of them were probably ghost-written.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren knew what was going on and just didn’t care. One quote was, “as long as they’re passing along fake information, I don’t care”. It honestly strains incredulity from me to hear that, and it’s at least a mark against her capacity for judgment.
My point was just that if they are as bad as Milo portrays them and Lauren knew all about it, she would care because then it would be clear that she isn't safe either.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Goku 1000000 O

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So are we going to believe anything said by a guy who went on a podcast and claimed he invented the "'ok' hand sign means white power" hoax and said he, along with a small group of people, were the ones who got Trump elected? Pretty much everything Milo does reeks of bullshit and desperation for another 15 minutes of 'fame.'

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
They got that right. Her Barbarians "book" is only 90 freaking pages, and I'm willing to bet most of them were probably ghost-written.
This is why I believe the majority of it. It lines up with what people have been saying for years and why Lauren seems so shallow about everything.

Like Milo she is just a personality for video and can write/create nothing of substance. The bitchiness of this article leads me to believe me actually did write it, it's definitely his style which is something at least.

This whole shit about a secret conservative war is bullshit when you realize people have been talking shit about Lauren and other fake tradthots for years and this is just vindication. None of this is new to people who have followed this people, it's all just in one neat place.

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
It's nice to see Milo starting his comedy/talkshow host career on a good foot. Screen grabs of personal conversations are a hoot.

I guess he's going with Kathy Griffin's gossip style of comedy. That's pretty ballsy because conservatives don't give a shit about your gossip, and women/gays* think you are a literal Nazi.

*not all women/gays think he's a literal Nazi. And I guess to be fair, there might be conservatives that really give a huge shit about gossip.
There are lots of conservatives who post on this site, so I think its safe to say they enjoy gossip too.

White Devil's Advocate

Getting ill-er than the Zodiac killer
kiwifarms.net
Good riddance.
I think the overarching moral we can take from all of this, is they as in all of them Milo, Southern, Robinson et. al deserve each other. That being said that's pretty fucked the way they did Tommy. Friends like these, huh Tommy? OOF. I really can't think of anyone that's was involved or was affected that I have any sympathy for whatsoever. Sounds to me like they got played because they were all playing the same game. It's just Robertson and Jone's played it better. And these are the people that proclaim themselves to be the "best and brightest" of the right-wing. Nah, sorry.

Personally I think it's time for an overhaul. The sooner, the better. Fuck 'em all.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think the overarching moral we can take from all of this, is they as in all of them Milo, Southern, Robinson et. al deserve each other. That being said that's pretty fucked the way they did Tommy. Friends like these, huh Tommy? OOF. I really can't think of anyone that's was involved or was affected that I have any sympathy for whatsoever. Sounds to me like they got played because they were all playing the same game. It's just Robertson and Jone's played it better. And these are the people that proclaim themselves to be the "best and brightest" of the right-wing. Nah, sorry.

Personally I think it's time for an overhaul. The sooner, the better. Fuck 'em all.
Didn't the right just have a fucking overhaul like 5 years ago? This isn't a Spiderman re-boot. This is shit material that shit people gravitate toward. It happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but these people are and have always been the right's equivalent of SJW's. Fucking cows. Every single one of them.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
My favourite line from that whole sperg

Robertson and his boyfriend George, a former transgender woman who now identifies as male
Didn't the right just have a fucking overhaul like 5 years ago? This isn't a Spiderman re-boot. This is shit material that shit people gravitate toward. It happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but these people are and have always been the right's equivalent of SJW's. Fucking cows. Every single one of them.
The way to interpret this isn't the dissident Right falling apart, it's some sort of transformation process leading up to the 2020 election. The dead wood is being burned off and people are collecting themselves for what promises to be an unprecedented shitshow.

Ultimately we are seeing the same thing with all ecelebs. Nobody wants to listen to "these SJWs are the REAL racists/sexists/homophobes" shit (sorry, literally every dipshit on Blaze TV.) Sargon learned this, Lauren learned this, everyone is trying to evolve in a hundred different directions. The monetization problems are fucking everyone up, though. To me this is far more interesting and exciting than the first Trump election where everyone was weirdly aligned, from The Daily Shoah to Charlie Kirk.
I always admired the Left for having the balls to have more inner-conflict so sort out their ideas. People wrongly interpret this as them "eating themselves" but it's something far more curious in terms of culture and dialectic.

If I were anyone in mainstream Conservatism I wouldn't worry about 2020 but after Trump's second term, the Dems are gonna run some sort of charismatic psycho that's gonna be another human hand grenade to the system. You can already see the gears turning, and anyone still talking about SJWs and "LGBTBBQWTF with their 56 genders, libtard!" is gonna wake up one day soon as a literal buried fossil. I wish I had a cooler way to end this post. Hey what if Glenn Beck was gay and Japanese?

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
To me this is far more interesting and exciting than the first Trump election where everyone was weirdly aligned, from The Daily Shoah to Charlie Kirk.
From what I remember some people were against Trump (if I'm not mistaken Crowder was for Cruz?), but once it came down to Trump vs Hillary they all moved behind Trump. I don't see much reason to expect that same won't happen in the end again.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
From what I remember some people were against Trump (if I'm not mistaken Crowder was for Cruz?), but once it came down to Trump vs Hillary they all moved behind Trump. I don't see much reason to expect that same won't happen in the end again.
Agree, but regarding Crowder, he was constantly saying how much he didn’t support trump, even up to election night where he said “didn’t really care who won at this point”, (but would prefer a republican president ofc) but he reminded his audience how much he didn’t like trump every day on his show.

until Trump won, that is.