Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

White Devil's Advocate

The Rock n'Roller outta controller
kiwifarms.net
Good riddance.
I think the overarching moral we can take from all of this, is they as in all of them Milo, Southern, Robinson et. al deserve each other. That being said that's pretty fucked the way they did Tommy. Friends like these, huh Tommy? OOF. I really can't think of anyone that's was involved or was affected that I have any sympathy for whatsoever. Sounds to me like they got played because they were all playing the same game. It's just Robertson and Jone's played it better. And these are the people that proclaim themselves to be the "best and brightest" of the right-wing. Nah, sorry.

Personally I think it's time for an overhaul. The sooner, the better. Fuck 'em all.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think the overarching moral we can take from all of this, is they as in all of them Milo, Southern, Robinson et. al deserve each other. That being said that's pretty fucked the way they did Tommy. Friends like these, huh Tommy? OOF. I really can't think of anyone that's was involved or was affected that I have any sympathy for whatsoever. Sounds to me like they got played because they were all playing the same game. It's just Robertson and Jone's played it better. And these are the people that proclaim themselves to be the "best and brightest" of the right-wing. Nah, sorry.

Personally I think it's time for an overhaul. The sooner, the better. Fuck 'em all.
Didn't the right just have a fucking overhaul like 5 years ago? This isn't a Spiderman re-boot. This is shit material that shit people gravitate toward. It happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but these people are and have always been the right's equivalent of SJW's. Fucking cows. Every single one of them.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
My favourite line from that whole sperg

Robertson and his boyfriend George, a former transgender woman who now identifies as male
Didn't the right just have a fucking overhaul like 5 years ago? This isn't a Spiderman re-boot. This is shit material that shit people gravitate toward. It happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but these people are and have always been the right's equivalent of SJW's. Fucking cows. Every single one of them.
The way to interpret this isn't the dissident Right falling apart, it's some sort of transformation process leading up to the 2020 election. The dead wood is being burned off and people are collecting themselves for what promises to be an unprecedented shitshow.

Ultimately we are seeing the same thing with all ecelebs. Nobody wants to listen to "these SJWs are the REAL racists/sexists/homophobes" shit (sorry, literally every dipshit on Blaze TV.) Sargon learned this, Lauren learned this, everyone is trying to evolve in a hundred different directions. The monetization problems are fucking everyone up, though. To me this is far more interesting and exciting than the first Trump election where everyone was weirdly aligned, from The Daily Shoah to Charlie Kirk.
I always admired the Left for having the balls to have more inner-conflict so sort out their ideas. People wrongly interpret this as them "eating themselves" but it's something far more curious in terms of culture and dialectic.

If I were anyone in mainstream Conservatism I wouldn't worry about 2020 but after Trump's second term, the Dems are gonna run some sort of charismatic psycho that's gonna be another human hand grenade to the system. You can already see the gears turning, and anyone still talking about SJWs and "LGBTBBQWTF with their 56 genders, libtard!" is gonna wake up one day soon as a literal buried fossil. I wish I had a cooler way to end this post. Hey what if Glenn Beck was gay and Japanese?

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
To me this is far more interesting and exciting than the first Trump election where everyone was weirdly aligned, from The Daily Shoah to Charlie Kirk.
From what I remember some people were against Trump (if I'm not mistaken Crowder was for Cruz?), but once it came down to Trump vs Hillary they all moved behind Trump. I don't see much reason to expect that same won't happen in the end again.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
From what I remember some people were against Trump (if I'm not mistaken Crowder was for Cruz?), but once it came down to Trump vs Hillary they all moved behind Trump. I don't see much reason to expect that same won't happen in the end again.
Agree, but regarding Crowder, he was constantly saying how much he didn’t support trump, even up to election night where he said “didn’t really care who won at this point”, (but would prefer a republican president ofc) but he reminded his audience how much he didn’t like trump every day on his show.

until Trump won, that is.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I always admired the Left for having the balls to have more inner-conflict so sort out their ideas. People wrongly interpret this as them "eating themselves" but it's something far more curious in terms of culture and dialectic.

If I were anyone in mainstream Conservatism I wouldn't worry about 2020 but after Trump's second term, the Dems are gonna run some sort of charismatic psycho that's gonna be another human hand grenade to the system. You can already see the gears turning, and anyone still talking about SJWs and "LGBTBBQWTF with their 56 genders, libtard!" is gonna wake up one day soon as a literal buried fossil. I wish I had a cooler way to end this post. Hey what if Glenn Beck was gay and Japanese?
The left having the balls to have more inner-conflict to sort out their ideas:
So what does the Left do that is more "curious" in terms of culture and dialectic. Because what I'm seeing, they are totally for "conform or die".

It's hard to predict what will happen 6 years from now, especially if Trump wins again. If the Left keeps up with their SJW and 56 gender bullshit 6 years from now, I don't think it's going to work any better than it does today.
That's the thing, nobody expected Trump to win. All the talking heads on both sides thought he was a joke. Yet millions of Americans silently watched. And time and time again during the primaries, he kept winning and he then won the general election.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Milo Yiannopoulos allegedly called the ICE on a former landlady Mariel Salazar Marcano. She already agreed to a settlement with the insurance company (as a plaintiff).
Screenshot_20190704-063534.png

Last edited:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
That is a funny as hell story if true, but I am sure Milo is lying in some way as usual (like her being a mean person - who gives a fuck about this has-been queen enough to discriminate against him?).

• Agree
Reactions: twattycake

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Milo Yiannopoulos allegedly called the ICE on a former landlady Mariel Salazar Marcano. She already agreed to a settlement with the insurance company (as s plaintiff).View attachment 827378
The fuck does he know about being straight? See y'all I've been telling you this useless garbage plays both sides to the middle and people are still buying into it. Not many people, but there are some. Pathetic.

• Agree
Reactions: Tism the Return

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me that his former landlady treated him the exact way he deserved to be treated, she's not really going to be paying his broke ass tens of thousands of dollary-doos, and if she's moving out of the country and selling her property she's doing it voluntarily. Or at the very least it has nothing to do with this malicious little faggot's malicious little actions. What a nasty little queen.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
The fuck does he know about being straight? See y'all I've been telling you this useless garbage plays both sides to the middle and people are still buying into it. Not many people, but there are some. Pathetic.
He's not actually gay. Its an attentionwhore act. I doubt he's ever enjoyed any orgasm he's ever had.

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
I can't find any court records of this in his county. Also didn't his home get destroyed in the hurricane?

Also for such a rich guy why the fuck is he renting?

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I can't find any court records of this in his county. Also didn't his home get destroyed in the hurricane?

Also for such a rich guy why the fuck is he renting?
Milo used to be rich. Now he’s deep in debt and has spent the last few months selling his clothes. Wouldn’t shock me if he becomes homeless in the near future, couch surfing with the dwindling number of people who can stand to be around him.

• Informative
Reactions: Amya Spedonym

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
The way to interpret this isn't the dissident Right falling apart, it's some sort of transformation process leading up to the 2020 election. The dead wood is being burned off and people are collecting themselves for what promises to be an unprecedented shitshow.

Ultimately we are seeing the same thing with all ecelebs. Nobody wants to listen to "these SJWs are the REAL racists/sexists/homophobes" shit (sorry, literally every dipshit on Blaze TV.) Sargon learned this, Lauren learned this, everyone is trying to evolve in a hundred different directions. The monetization problems are fucking everyone up, though. To me this is far more interesting and exciting than the first Trump election where everyone was weirdly aligned, from The Daily Shoah to Charlie Kirk.

Kanye West could wear a Trump hat and win the Democratic nomination in 2024 because the party is finished.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
Milo used to be rich. Now he’s deep in debt and has spent the last few months selling his clothes. Wouldn’t shock me if he becomes homeless in the near future, couch surfing with the dwindling number of people who can stand to be around him.
Milo's finances always confused me. Why was he rich, and why isn't he now?
He was (seemingly) rich before he was so big, so was he a trust fund baby who got cut off or something?

Reactions: StarkRavingMad

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Milo's finances always confused me. Why was he rich, and why isn't he now?
He was (seemingly) rich before he was so big, so was he a trust fund baby who got cut off or something?
He was rich because he managed to dupe some people for a minute. Then he spent all and I mean all of that money of ridiculous overpriced shit. Now he's broke and he isn't duping people like he used to because the majority have caught on to the fact that he's a vapid fag with no loyalty to anyone, no talent, and no original ideas.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino