Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know little or nothing about Telegram but seems like it’s the last stop for those banned on everything else. I’m surprised the Buttrage Mob hasn’t forced whoever owns Telegram to delete them. What’s the deal?
Telegram is run by a Russian guy, and while he is an exile from Russia, I believe he lives somewhere actually free in the CIS somewhere. So less beholden to Zionist pressure than Twitter etc.

It is still somewhat centralized, but I don't think they actually fully remove channels that aren't distributing CP etc.

They have added a filter to the iPhone app that blocks certain channels from being accessed within that app that get reported a lot for crimethnk. So if people reported Milo's posts en masse on their iPhones, Apple fags might be unable to see his channel without using the web site to access it.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst...or ScarJo if you prefer.
kiwifarms.net
He likes underage boys? Is Call Me By Your Name his favorite film?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Emerson College President Lee Pelton rips Straight Pride ParadeView attachment 910921
So now Pride Parades are odious spectacles? Who knew?

I guess they're only beautiful and brave when they feature dudes on leashes with dildos up their asses, naked guys publicly masturbating, S&M fetishists openly flaunting their perversions in front of children, etc.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Emerson College President Lee Pelton rips Straight Pride ParadeView attachment 910921
Meh. The "every other month, week, and day is White History Month!" reveals this as standard SJW bullshit we've heard a million times. Never mind that 99% of the time white people are mentioned as a group in the public education system or the entertainment industry it's strictly for the purpose of shaming, while you won't find any corporation or teacher pimping out Black History Month saying a single negative thing.

He's right about Milo being an attention whore, at least.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Milo's bitching that nobody on Telegram gives a fuck about him, a tweet by an "antifa" account celebrating this and other social media bans got 4k retweets.

View attachment 929923View attachment 929924View attachment 929925View attachment 929926
I know this is Milo ... But I think this falls under the "First they came for _______" category for me. I can't laugh at it.

This is pretty much proving that deplatforming works ... Which is scary. Anybody right of Karl Marx is a target for these people. SJWs want people who disagree with them to have their entire livelihoods ruined. It won't stop at getting banned on all social media platforms, and anyone who thinks it'll stop there is incredibly naive.

I get it: Milo pretty much ruined himself quite a bit over the past two years by promising one thing after another to his fans only to not follow through on anything ... But I think that deplatforming him has been a reason for that, too. This will only embolden people who aim to stifle free speech.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is Milo ... But I think this falls under the "First they came for _______" category for me. I can't laugh at it.

This is pretty much proving that deplatforming works ... Which is scary. Anybody right of Karl Marx is a target for these people. SJWs want people who disagree with them to have their entire livelihoods ruined. It won't stop at getting banned on all social media platforms, and anyone who thinks it'll stop there is incredibly naive.

I get it: Milo pretty much ruined himself quite a bit over the past two years by promising one thing after another to his fans only to not follow through on anything ... But I think that deplatforming him has been a reason for that, too. This will only embolden people who aim to stifle free speech.
Oh for sure, this isn't being framed as Milo's downfall thanks to the pedophile clip or the fact that "based minorities" and alt-lite figures are increasingly unpopular. It's being framed as "We did it reddit, we got this bad person banned from every social media service" and as an example of why more people should be banned from social media platforms because someone was pissed off on Twitter.

I've only seen Milo brought up in the last few months by people on the left as an example of this. He does have a point here with social media followings, even someone well liked online such as Jim pulled only 40k views so far on Bitchute compared to the hundreds of thousands he'd get on YouTube.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
First they came for the screaming, swindling faggots who stole people's money and never delivered and where's the scholarship Milo? and I didn't do anything because I was not a screaming, swindling faggot.

And now the screaming, swindling faggots are gone, and things are cool.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net

He's framing it that way and the Antifatards are framing it that way, because that's a narrative that benefits both of them. But keep in mind, Milo's downfall began because he made some dumb statements on Joe Rogan that came across like a defense of pedophilia, which caused his book to get dropped along with numerous outlets on the right to drop him like a hot potato too, then he immediately put his work behind a paywall after that, right when it was a terrible idea to do so. The swindling of charity money didn't help either. Milo is as much a victim of his own stupidity and greed as deplatforming. People like Metokur and Ralph are a much better example of right wingers losing a ton of their audience purely to deplatforming. Frankly, Milo is just giving ammo to the anti-speech left at this point. As Q said in a certain top tier western chauvinist spy series, "Never let them see you bleed." If he actually cared about a larger cause than himself, he'd quit whining and if he was more competent he'd capitalize on this recent partial return of attention he got from Straight Pride to do something constructive.

So while I won't celebrate this particular instance of him being a little bitch, I don't have any sympathy for him either.

Last edited:

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
He's framing it that way and the Antifatards are framing it that way, because that's a narrative that benefits both of them. But keep in mind, Milo's downfall began because he made some dumb statements on Joe Rogan that came across like a defense of pedophilia, which caused his book to get dropped along with numerous outlets on the right to drop him like a hot potato too, then he immediately put his work behind a paywall after that, right when it was a terrible idea to do so. The swindling of charity money didn't help either. Milo is as much a victim of his own stupidity and greed as deplatforming. People like Metokur and Ralph are a much better example of right wingers losing a ton of their audience purely to deplatforming. Frankly, Milo is just giving ammo to the anti-speech left at this point. As Q said in a certain top tier western chauvinist spy series, "Never let them see you bleed." If he actually cared about a larger cause than himself, he'd quit whining and if he was more competent he'd capitalize on this recent partial return of attention he got from Straight Pride to do something constructive.

So while I won't celebrate this particular instance of him being a little bitch, I don't have any sympathy for him either.
It's telling how much he sees his audience as paypigs in those messages. He is a grifter first and foremost.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino