Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Part of what turned conservatives off about him was him always throwing his sex life into their faces. They really didn't like that at all. I'm not surprised with his downturn and why the Mercers jettisoned him. He was really toxic to conservatives when he decided to get too big for his britches. He got shoved into his place hard after losing Breitbart's job. It didn't help his career with the Berkley riots either.
He still is too big for his britches, during that whole Telegram shitshow he was saying he charges at least 20k for an appearance. Maybe you're not that level of a draw anymore babe. You're also the one saying you can't get exposure. Fucking pick one

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
He still is too big for his britches, during that whole Telegram shitshow he was saying he charges at least 20k for an appearance. Maybe you're not that level of a draw anymore babe. You're also the one saying you can't get exposure. Fucking pick one
I don't know much about the Telegram stuff. I stopped following him after he was fired from Breitbart.

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
He's just a typical homosexual. I don't understand why people get all exercised, pretending that he should have some kind of morality.
Exactly. I remember him talking to some gay Hollywood guy on his podcast on YT and at one point he says that they're behaving that way because they know that one day they'll die of aids (or something). It was really disturbing to hear that. I don't know if his short-lived podcast is still on Youtube.

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
The last I saw of him, he was ranting about “only” reaching 10,000 people on Telegram, as if he’s too good for that, or something, then berating those same people because not enough of them cough up for his shit paywalled show on some site or other.

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
I think he wasted too much time on shitposting on Twitter and debating college students instead of building something future-oriented. I mean look at the rest of the IDW like Crowder or Shapiro who aren't dependent on youTube and Social Media anymore. Milo is just a self-absorbed loser.
Milo hasn’t moved on from 2016. His schtick is tired and worn out now. Sure, it was a laugh then, but he’s yesterday’s news and has been for a while.

There’s nothing from stopping him opening up a SubscribeStar, like everyone else, and livestreaming like everyone else, but he thinks he’s above that.

His fans are ordinary people who work ordinary jobs, and they’re usually the first people he’ll spit venom at when he feels hard done by, and that’s why he’s losing them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino