Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Miller

Say "no" to kikongo
kiwifarms.net
He's just a typical homosexual. I don't understand why people get all exercised, pretending that he should have some kind of morality.
Exactly. I remember him talking to some gay Hollywood guy on his podcast on YT and at one point he says that they're behaving that way because they know that one day they'll die of aids (or something). It was really disturbing to hear that. I don't know if his short-lived podcast is still on Youtube.

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
The last I saw of him, he was ranting about “only” reaching 10,000 people on Telegram, as if he’s too good for that, or something, then berating those same people because not enough of them cough up for his shit paywalled show on some site or other.

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
I think he wasted too much time on shitposting on Twitter and debating college students instead of building something future-oriented. I mean look at the rest of the IDW like Crowder or Shapiro who aren't dependent on youTube and Social Media anymore. Milo is just a self-absorbed loser.
Milo hasn’t moved on from 2016. His schtick is tired and worn out now. Sure, it was a laugh then, but he’s yesterday’s news and has been for a while.

There’s nothing from stopping him opening up a SubscribeStar, like everyone else, and livestreaming like everyone else, but he thinks he’s above that.

His fans are ordinary people who work ordinary jobs, and they’re usually the first people he’ll spit venom at when he feels hard done by, and that’s why he’s losing them.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. I remember him talking to some gay Hollywood guy on his podcast on YT and at one point he says that they're behaving that way because they know that one day they'll die of aids (or something). It was really disturbing to hear that. I don't know if his short-lived podcast is still on Youtube.
Lol that’s funny af.

The 20k per appearance is another lie, of course. In the past year or two he has been outright begging to get on certain shows for which he would not be compensated. Let’s just say his success in getting booked for free has been limited, too.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
He was trying to appeal to working people by flaunting his lambos, expensive clothes, restaurant bills, and gay nigger orgies. When the Mercers fucked off it was only a matter of time before this retard lost everything. What's more pathetic is that he had his work cut out for him and he decided to screw people out of money and not do anything productive. At least he still has his shitty blog up I see.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about the Telegram stuff. I stopped following him after he was fired from Breitbart.
Oh shit maybe I can finally contribute something to a thread. This would have been a week ago, I gotta dig through his hundreds and hundreds of messages since then but the gist of it was he and Nick Fuentes, among others, were supposed to do some sort of boat show and have all these debates. Milo posted his email/tweet exchanges with the organizer and he was complaining about 2 things.

One, he wasn't being paid enough (needed to be 20k minimum, the organizer was offering to donate proceeds to Laura Loomer's weird pathetic whatever she is doing,) and Two he was upset Nick Fuentes was going to be there and having a debate about Israel. So the 20K thing, people can say it's a lie, but he's actually gone out there and shown his own correspondence where he is demanding that exact amount so if it's a lie it is the dumbest lie ever. When people lie about their rate they always undervalue it and inflate it later, if anything.

So Nick and Milo - both on Telegram - were kinda going back and forth, Nick called Milo cringe, they never really went at it fully but the overall message was Milo thinks Nick is far too controversial (anti-Jew) and he wanted to be "consulted" before someone like Nick would be invited. He basically demanded to not only be the most well-paid but act as special organizer who can vet guests.

I see a lot of parallels to Richard Spencer now that I think about it, both of these guys demand to be recognized as the fathers of some movement and will settle for nothing less than going mainstream, but have each proven a fantastic ability to lose donors and financial support while being the Queens of Bad Optics.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Oh shit maybe I can finally contribute something to a thread. This would have been a week ago, I gotta dig through his hundreds and hundreds of messages since then but the gist of it was he and Nick Fuentes, among others, were supposed to do some sort of boat show and have all these debates. Milo posted his email/tweet exchanges with the organizer and he was complaining about 2 things.

One, he wasn't being paid enough (needed to be 20k minimum, the organizer was offering to donate proceeds to Laura Loomer's weird pathetic whatever she is doing,) and Two he was upset Nick Fuentes was going to be there and having a debate about Israel. So the 20K thing, people can say it's a lie, but he's actually gone out there and shown his own correspondence where he is demanding that exact amount so if it's a lie it is the dumbest lie ever. When people lie about their rate they always undervalue it and inflate it later, if anything.

So Nick and Milo - both on Telegram - were kinda going back and forth, Nick called Milo cringe, they never really went at it fully but the overall message was Milo thinks Nick is far too controversial (anti-Jew) and he wanted to be "consulted" before someone like Nick would be invited. He basically demanded to not only be the most well-paid but act as special organizer who can vet guests.

I see a lot of parallels to Richard Spencer now that I think about it, both of these guys demand to be recognized as the fathers of some movement and will settle for nothing less than going mainstream, but have each proven a fantastic ability to lose donors and financial support while being the Queens of Bad Optics.
Wow that's quite a bit of drama there. I'm glad I missed it. LOL