Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he's trying to chip out some profit out of sites and services he can't be deplatformed from instead of creating a new online persona on twitter or other popular site. He knows how to attract drama and get into the center of attention, after all. It worked for PressFartToContinue a.k.a. Nick Monroe, he made several successful alts during gamergate and even managed to quickly regain his following with Bitchute news account. I guess he's just too prideful to build a new brand while hiding his face, even when dead broke. What a clown.

Silent

kiwifarms.net
I know this is Milo ... But I think this falls under the "First they came for _______" category for me. I can't laugh at it.

This is pretty much proving that deplatforming works ... Which is scary. Anybody right of Karl Marx is a target for these people. SJWs want people who disagree with them to have their entire livelihoods ruined. It won't stop at getting banned on all social media platforms, and anyone who thinks it'll stop there is incredibly naive.

I get it: Milo pretty much ruined himself quite a bit over the past two years by promising one thing after another to his fans only to not follow through on anything ... But I think that deplatforming him has been a reason for that, too. This will only embolden people who aim to stifle free speech.
The other aisle has already emboldened themselves with his deplatforming and are celebrating the precedents of not only Milo but also Alex Jones.

While I think Milo is a total cunt who had most of his fuckups coming to him, it is the principle here that shines ever clear: If Milo was some sort of lefty icon instead, all of his scandals would be quickly swept under the rug and his following artificially bolstered and inflated by tech oligarchies. If Milo were an icon for the other side, he would remain so, in spite of all his misdoings. His biggest crime was not condoning pedophilia, committing embezzlement, or championing fraud—His most horrid offense was being conservative.

Never forget. These people want you broke, dead, your children raped, and they think it’s funny.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
It worked for PressFartToContinue a.k.a. Nick Monroe, he made several successful alts during gamergate and even managed to quickly regain his following with Bitchute news account.
That only lasted a short time because Nick had to make it known who was running the account and continuing his e-begging. At least Nick could theoretically just shut up about himself and post his normal content but there's no way possible for Milo to do that since he is the content. Did that make sense? I just woke up.

TaInTeDtAcO

supreme gentleman
kiwifarms.net
It's his own doing, that's the funny part.
He had the potential to salvage himself after leaving Breitbart with his new website and his paid podcast, but after people ponied up money for the subscription he stopped doing any podcasts. People had shelled out money and instead of delivering on anything he thought it would be a good idea to use it to buy hyper expensive shit and post it on Instagram.
Now he's lashing out at the few followers he has left. What a tool.

frozenrunner

Please do not hoard limited salt supplies.
kiwifarms.net
The only shot he has of regaining relevancy will be next year during the election. I predict he'll fuck that up too.

I can't decide if he's a grifter or someone with an unmanageable personality disorder. I appreciate the huge role he played in getting Trump elected (don't kid yourself, he really did), but I'll never give this dude money.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean look at the rest of the IDW like Crowder or Shapiro who aren't dependent on youTube and Social Media anymore. Milo is just a self-absorbed loser.
They are both essentially neocons whereas milo was alt-right (in the previous meaning of the word when it just meant alternative right and was an umbrella term for essentially non-neocon, right wing).

IDW is a specific group though. IDW is a brand/network. Milo was never part of IDW. Crowder used to be, but isn't anymore. Only Shapiro is in it out of that list. I know that part of their branding and marketing is like it's some sort of grassroots or natural growing thing, but it's an outfit built by the Weinsteins, particularly Eric Weinstein.

http://intellectualdark.website/

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess he was lying about being Jewish then.
Reminds me of two beggars sitting in Rome, next to each other, one with the typical jewish hairlocks, the other with a sign that says "Please help a fellow catholic". His hat was starting to overflow with money, while the jewish beggar's hat was empty.

Then a priest comes walking by and he takes pity, puts a coin in the jewish man's hat and says: "You know, you could make a lot more money if you converted and cut off some of your hair". The jewish man laughs pokes the other beggar and says: "This goy thinks he knows how to make money better than us! You hear that Moshe?"

---

There are few things more stereotypically jewish than claiming to be broke in an attempt to induce a new sheckel infusion.

Last edited:

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
Gee, it's almost like shilling out your sexual orientation and being over sensitive about shit causes you to lose money and relevancy! But hey, any publicity is good publicity!
I think his downfall had a lot more to do with scamming his audience multiple times (and his content outside of social media dropping to a mere trickle of what it used to be), than it had to do with his flamboyance and baited controversy.
Various places on the internet are pointing to his decline into irrelevance as an example of successful deplatforming, but even after he was chased off most mainstream outlets he still had a cult-like audience eager to send him money until he stopped making anything to justify it.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think his downfall had a lot more to do with scamming his audience multiple times (and his content outside of social media dropping to a mere trickle of what it used to be), than it had to do with his flamboyance and baited controversy.
Various places on the internet are pointing to his decline into irrelevance as an example of successful deplatforming, but even after he was chased off most mainstream outlets he still had a cult-like audience eager to send him money until he stopped making anything to justify it.
Ha, really? I've never seen that. How did he scam his own audience?

His entire professional history seems like these large waves of success and failure, and certainly his own hand can be seen in some of those failures. It looks to me like he has self-destructive tendencies.

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has 19k followers on Telegram and he claims that "no more than 2k people see his stuff".

Does he do streams? What does he even do that generates money? Is it just his blog?
He very, very occasionally does streams, and to be fair to the guy, they’re actually quite good and he could get himself a lot of organic reach if he chose to do that. But he doesn’t.

If he chooses, time and time again, to disappear behind paywalls, then he isn’t being deplatformed by shit. That’s his choice. I dunno how it works in the MSM from whence he came, but we don’t do that here...

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
That only lasted a short time because Nick had to make it known who was running the account and continuing his e-begging. At least Nick could theoretically just shut up about himself and post his normal content but there's no way possible for Milo to do that since he is the content. Did that make sense? I just woke up.
Somewhat. He still is remarkably capable of getting into dramas so it wouldn't take him much time to gain notoriety.