Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
I mean look at the rest of the IDW like Crowder or Shapiro who aren't dependent on youTube and Social Media anymore. Milo is just a self-absorbed loser.
They are both essentially neocons whereas milo was alt-right (in the previous meaning of the word when it just meant alternative right and was an umbrella term for essentially non-neocon, right wing).

IDW is a specific group though. IDW is a brand/network. Milo was never part of IDW. Crowder used to be, but isn't anymore. Only Shapiro is in it out of that list. I know that part of their branding and marketing is like it's some sort of grassroots or natural growing thing, but it's an outfit built by the Weinsteins, particularly Eric Weinstein.

http://intellectualdark.website/

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
I guess he was lying about being Jewish then.
Reminds me of two beggars sitting in Rome, next to each other, one with the typical jewish hairlocks, the other with a sign that says "Please help a fellow catholic". His hat was starting to overflow with money, while the jewish beggar's hat was empty.

Then a priest comes walking by and he takes pity, puts a coin in the jewish man's hat and says: "You know, you could make a lot more money if you converted and cut off some of your hair". The jewish man laughs pokes the other beggar and says: "This goy thinks he knows how to make money better than us! You hear that Moshe?"

---

There are few things more stereotypically jewish than claiming to be broke in an attempt to induce a new sheckel infusion.

Last edited:

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
Gee, it's almost like shilling out your sexual orientation and being over sensitive about shit causes you to lose money and relevancy! But hey, any publicity is good publicity!
I think his downfall had a lot more to do with scamming his audience multiple times (and his content outside of social media dropping to a mere trickle of what it used to be), than it had to do with his flamboyance and baited controversy.
Various places on the internet are pointing to his decline into irrelevance as an example of successful deplatforming, but even after he was chased off most mainstream outlets he still had a cult-like audience eager to send him money until he stopped making anything to justify it.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
I think his downfall had a lot more to do with scamming his audience multiple times (and his content outside of social media dropping to a mere trickle of what it used to be), than it had to do with his flamboyance and baited controversy.
Various places on the internet are pointing to his decline into irrelevance as an example of successful deplatforming, but even after he was chased off most mainstream outlets he still had a cult-like audience eager to send him money until he stopped making anything to justify it.
Ha, really? I've never seen that. How did he scam his own audience?

His entire professional history seems like these large waves of success and failure, and certainly his own hand can be seen in some of those failures. It looks to me like he has self-destructive tendencies.

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has 19k followers on Telegram and he claims that "no more than 2k people see his stuff".

Does he do streams? What does he even do that generates money? Is it just his blog?
He very, very occasionally does streams, and to be fair to the guy, they’re actually quite good and he could get himself a lot of organic reach if he chose to do that. But he doesn’t.

If he chooses, time and time again, to disappear behind paywalls, then he isn’t being deplatformed by shit. That’s his choice. I dunno how it works in the MSM from whence he came, but we don’t do that here...

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
That only lasted a short time because Nick had to make it known who was running the account and continuing his e-begging. At least Nick could theoretically just shut up about himself and post his normal content but there's no way possible for Milo to do that since he is the content. Did that make sense? I just woke up.
Somewhat. He still is remarkably capable of getting into dramas so it wouldn't take him much time to gain notoriety.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The other aisle has already emboldened themselves with his deplatforming and are celebrating the precedents of not only Milo but also Alex Jones.

While I think Milo is a total cunt who had most of his fuckups coming to him, it is the principle here that shines ever clear: If Milo was some sort of lefty icon instead, all of his scandals would be quickly swept under the rug and his following artificially bolstered and inflated by tech oligarchies. If Milo were an icon for the other side, he would remain so, in spite of all his misdoings. His biggest crime was not condoning pedophilia, committing embezzlement, or championing fraud—His most horrid offense was being conservative.

Never forget. These people want you broke, dead, your children raped, and they think it’s funny.
Also just to add to this: deplatforming isn't a new thing. This is strictly a leftist tactic that was used principally by 20th century communists and was rolled out into the US as early as the 60s. The word "deplatforming" is a very acutely designed strategy and it's a game that when the other side starts to play it, things just keep getting worse because if you try to trap them within their own rules all you're doing is validating the rules themselves which is what they want.
Milo is about as gaudy and shitty as Ana Kasparian, and probably as many blowups and gaffes. So if she still has a job then we can all agree we are playing by different rules.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Somewhat. He still is remarkably capable of getting into dramas so it wouldn't take him much time to gain notoriety.
It isn't the sort of notoriety that's easily turned into money, though, or at least not money in the quantities necessary to make him happy. If he hadn't bought into his own bullshit and lived up to his profligate image, he could have easily coasted until now in moderate comfort from the bonanza he had a couple years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: John Andrews Stan

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
It isn't the sort of notoriety that's easily turned into money, though, or at least not money in the quantities necessary to make him happy. If he hadn't bought into his own bullshit and lived up to his profligate image, he could have easily coasted until now in moderate comfort from the bonanza he had a couple years ago.
This is what absolutely annoys me about people like him. They don't know when to stop playing into the brand and start being more professional when the time comes.

It's like how Sargon of Akkad lists his official job title on his LinkedIn profile as "Troublemaker." People like him and Milo don't understand that they have to stop playing "the character" eventually and start actually taking what they are doing more seriously. They look so autistic and don't even know it.

J

JR 020

kiwifarms.net
i never got the appeal of milo

like, even compared to other alt right grifters he sucks. sargon keeps shitting out videos on a regular basis, crowder makes his dumb podcast on a reliable schedule, shapiro runs his news site, etc.

meanwhile, what does milo do? has the guy ever actually delivered content that wasn't just him appearing on other peoples shows or attracting media attention by being edgy?

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
You'd think that being sexually abused as a child would have made him calm, rational, and forward thinking but actually it made him an emotionally fucked up, self-sabotaging masochist whose whole identity is about absorbing as much shame and humiliation as possible.

Maybe he can do a heel face turn and start wearing dresses and be a tranny mascot for the pharma industry?

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
That Vice article was painful to read through. I can't believe somebody got paid to write that. It comes across as a LiveJournal post I would have read back in 2004.

That said, while the deplatforming thing is fucked (I don't care who you are), Milo should look in the mirror and realize who shares a lot of the blame for his current situation.

He has spent the last two years providing zero actual content for his former big following. Here's the list of promises he's made to his fans while asking for their financial support: podcasts, books, music, comedy shows, tours, and the website. The only thing he has followed through with is the website, but I just took a look at it ... And not only is the format messy, but it doesn't get updated nearly as much as a news website should, so ...

Also, he pissed his money away on needless shit. He's a true millennial: He was irresponsible with his money, and now he acts entitled to more money. Dude, if you want more money, then maybe you should create something for the few fans you have left?! lol. That would be a start!

Also, over the past year or so, I've been curious enough to watch some interviews that Milo has done. In every single interview, he obsesses over a miniscule disagreement he has with the interviewer, and antagonizes them. And none of these interviewers are progressives; they're conservatives who are trying to do Milo a favor, lol. If you treat the ones who actually granted you the time to interview you and to give you some much-needed exposure, then aren't you an asshole if you approach all of these interviews in a flat-out bitchy and unprofessional way?

Anyway, I still maintain that Milo had several opportunities to bounce back after the whole "he's a pedo" character assassination thing by the media. He chose not to do anything except bitch and moan. If there's one thing that conservatives and moderates don't like, it's someone who keeps saying "woe is me."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino