Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

TaInTeDtAcO

supreme gentleman
kiwifarms.net
You'd think that being sexually abused as a child would have made him calm, rational, and forward thinking but actually it made him an emotionally fucked up, self-sabotaging masochist whose whole identity is about absorbing as much shame and humiliation as possible.

Maybe he can do a heel face turn and start wearing dresses and be a tranny mascot for the pharma industry?
He already has a drag queen thing going on.

4.jpg

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
The novelty of Milo wore off post-2016 because he was a one trick pony- being a provocative gay Neocon.

Think about it: nowadays there are more people in the LGBT wiling to “come out” as being to the right of Stalin. And many of them also offer entertainment outside of politics on their channels and whatnot.

Plus, there’s a lot of avenues Conservatives can go to for hearing their opinions from minority groups these days.

Milo can’t compete with the competition because his humour hasn’t moved on. Sure, it’s hard to keep up with social media and whatnot, but he could have at least tried to adjust to current year after 2016.

Chichan

I will never look at chicken alfredo the same.
kiwifarms.net
Null talked about this a while ago that the faggot was in debt and also has to pay for an aids cocktail. I guess living a subversive lifestyle of non-monogamous sex, sniffing crack off of dudes asses in seedy night clubs/questionable yacht parties with young boys and just being a one note internet icon who spends money like its endless leaves much to be desired. Maybe putting out actual content would have been better. I guess going back to square one suits him on his knees like a bitch. No sympy you reap what you sow.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
His most horrid offense was being conservative.

Never forget. These people want you broke, dead, your children raped, and they think it’s funny.
His most horrid offense was being an untalented cunty hack. Period. Also, he was NEVER conservative. He has no closely held personal beliefs, you can believe that. He is in it for Milo and saw a hole in a very messy market. He thought he could be a "token" to the conservative movement, say controversial things, and most of all get money and attention...and he did. However, being a professional token is a short lived business and if you have literally nothing of substance to lend to the conversation or the causes you're trying to promote then you are officially useless. Frankly, the conservative movement should be grateful that he was "deplatformed". Who would want to be represented by that fuck up?

Milo is a fuck up because he's a cunt. People finally cottoned on to him being a grifting useless cunt and appropriately dropped the piece of shit in the dog park where he belonged all along.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
Ha, really? I've never seen that. How did he scam his own audience?

His entire professional history seems like these large waves of success and failure, and certainly his own hand can be seen in some of those failures. It looks to me like he has self-destructive tendencies.
I know his paywall podcast stopped delivering at a certain point when Milo just couldn't do it anymore. He says he wasn't good at it, being a talking head interviewer, and he was so miserable and terrible at it that he gave up on it. He promised to deliver something of value to the people who had paid for it... I think it was copies of his forthcoming book or something, and in some cases some other out-of-print stuff. I don't know if he did all that. That's just one example I'm aware of.

Again, I can't tell if he's a grifter or not. Like you said, he might really just be someone with huge issues who self-destructs when he's becoming successful. And you know how polarizing figures are... people who hate him will always say he's consciously stealing money no matter what.

But regardless, I do know there's no functional difference between a scam artist and a guy who earnestly keeps losing your money... so he's not getting any more from me. (I bought a copy of Dangerous a few years ago. What can I say... the guy is a talented writer. I got my money's worth, but that's all he's getting from me.)

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
Ha, really? I've never seen that. How did he scam his own audience?

His entire professional history seems like these large waves of success and failure, and certainly his own hand can be seen in some of those failures. It looks to me like he has self-destructive tendencies.
I figure it's only a matter of time until he's poor enough to be recruited by some left-leaning think tank, where he will denounce the alt-right and claim to give away all their secrets as "a former member" in exchange for a decent living.
Incidentally, that’s what Caolyn Robertson has been doing lately.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I know his paywall podcast stopped delivering at a certain point when Milo just couldn't do it anymore. He says he wasn't good at it, being a talking head interviewer, and he was so miserable and terrible at it that he gave up on it. He promised to deliver something of value to the people who had paid for it... I think it was copies of his forthcoming book or something, and in some cases some other out-of-print stuff. I don't know if he did all that. That's just one example I'm aware of.

Again, I can't tell if he's a grifter or not. Like you said, he might really just be someone with huge issues who self-destructs when he's becoming successful. And you know how polarizing figures are... people who hate him will always say he's consciously stealing money no matter what.

But regardless, I do know there's no functional difference between a scam artist and a guy who earnestly keeps losing your money... so he's not getting any more from me. (I bought a copy of Dangerous a few years ago. What can I say... the guy is a talented writer. I got my money's worth, but that's all he's getting from me.)
You know he used ghost writers, right? You didn't really spend money on him, right? Milo is a grifter pure and simple. He's not even particularly good at it or he'd have another scheme waiting in the wings when one goes sour. He saw a "platform" where he could be cunt and a token for a cause he couldn't give a watery shit about and folks fell over themselves to listen to his drivel. He, himself, has no original ideas and can't hold his own in a debate against a piece of paper. I'm sorry if you gave him money, hopefully that's a good lesson in seeing through horseshit.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net

So here's the thing: I was a fan of Milo's back in 2015-2016. Never gave him money, but I do remember watching every single stream from his college campus tour. I think that the tour was ingenious, considering the exceptional individuals who showed up to protest (Triggly Puff is still one of my favorite internet moments of all time). Milo basially put a spotlight on this kind of behavior, which, I think, definitely motivated a lot of young people to leave the left and/or to become more invested in politics. The left's behavior is what turned me from a jaded center-right conservative (who was also a #NeverTrump person) to a Trump voter in 2016, to be quite frank. I think that Milo's area of expertise back then was simply shining a light on the so-called "tolerant left," and how he bit back at them. It was cathartic to witness, as someone who isn't on the left. It's SO easy to see how he had a following.

Milo's approach to things back then was definitely useful. Love him or hate him, there shouldn't be any denying that he was relevant leading up to the 2016 election. To me, it's no question.

So. That said, as someone who was a former fan of his, I think that the questions about whether he scams his fans are legit. Where did that money go for the "Privilege Grant"? And what happened with all of these things he promised while he was asking fans for more money? Honestly, if Milo was going to get canceled or deplatformed, it should have been because of this stuff ... And not because of his conservatism.

I get it: I imagine the dude needs security, and that ain't cheap ... But then I see the extravagant things he puts his money towards, and I can't help but scratch my head about it. Perhaps if we saw that he actually has put the money towards things he's actually working on, then I'd understand a bit more ... But I'm not seeing that at all.

Personally, I'd much rather see Milo's "haters" hit him hard on the very possible scamming of his fans ... Rather than the "REEEE! I disagree with him, so I'm going to call him a Nazi!" shit. I'd feel much better about the deplatforming based on that.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Milo got cancelled by the right, not the left. He was supposed to headline some conservative event, and the National Review set decided that they needed to axe him to try and keep the Trump Republicans from becoming the face of the party. They failed at the latter, but succeeded at the former. The guy's a good performer, but a performer ain't shit without a production team and there's no one who will back him right now. Maybe even never.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Anyone getting uppity at a journalist being trolled is just trying to be angry on purpose.
I think it’s more disappointment in how unfunny his texts were. Milo can be very funny. Or at least he could back in the day.

As for him showing receipts asking for $20k and him not getting $20k, that kinda proves no one is willing to pay him $20k. I could say my rate is $1mm for BBC anal on cam. Doesn’t mean anyone is going to pay me that.

Milo is absolutely the kind of arrogant twat who never comes down from the high of his own bullshit. Deplatforming is absolutely awful and I oppose it completely. Fact is, it’s up to provocateurs to figure out how to market themselves in reality as it is, not how they wish it was. Creators who put all or most of their effort into creating free content and user signups for corporations’ social platforms always knew those were resources diverted from building their own platforms. Multi-billion dollar brands can’t rely on earned media. Neither can small fry individuals. This is not unknown.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
This is what absolutely annoys me about people like him. They don't know when to stop playing into the brand and start being more professional when the time comes.

It's like how Sargon of Akkad lists his official job title on his LinkedIn profile as "Troublemaker." People like him and Milo don't understand that they have to stop playing "the character" eventually and start actually taking what they are doing more seriously. They look so autistic and don't even know it.
This is a big thing that separates them from Trump, who they both like to use as justification for their own behavior. Compare Trump in the primaries, especially the early primaries, to Trump in the general election. He acts pretty outrageous compared to a more traditional politician, but he knows when he needs to reel it back. There's a method to the madness. Milo and Sargon have no concept of such a thing because they're both stuck in a permanent teenager mindset and have never handled anything that required real responsibility.

Jump

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Milo should have thought about "how to put food on my table" before he started buying ten thousand dollar suits, snorting coke off of black guy's dicks, and scamming people with utter inane bullshit.
Milo reminds me of anthony scaramucci. He can't just chill the fuck out and hold it steady. They have to go off the deep end with coke, booze, and exceptional behavior that had nothing to do with what got them there in the 1st place.
All they had to do was find their cruising altitude and hold it steady. But nope they get a little bit of fame and they spill their spaghetti. Typical drug addict shit.

Ben shapiro is on syndicated radio now. I hear him on the same station that plays rush limbaugh. Boring but it pays the bills.
Being top of the E-fame shitpile doesn't matter. Finding a reliable gig does.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino