Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
So ... I had just assumed that YouTube banned Milo's channel, too. Turns out that's not the case at all. He has almost 900,000 subs on that channel.

Why doesn't he make more content for his YouTube, then?! Almost a million followers is a pretty big fucking following, if you ask me! Why is he whining so much about the small following he has on other platforms? He could even post shit on Bitchute, and advertise that on his YouTube.

Granted, I bet Milo wouldn't make any money from YouTube directly, but guess what? Neither does Steven Crowder these days, and yet he still reaches out to that audience (he's going to end up with 5 MILLION subs soon), which serves as a big ad for people to subcribe to his Mug Club dealy outside of YouTube. That's why Crowder is successful, and continues to have his success and outreach grow.

Milo, it's not impossible. You're just choosing to paint yourself as a perpetual victim while panhandling and not doing the work. My goodness.
Because he hasn't figured out how to turn youtube views into mucho dinero. Milo wants instant gratification I think, and I'm pretty sure his youtube channel is demonitized, meaning he'd have to put a little extra effort into turning it into a source of cash by selling some kind of merch people actually want or doing a podcast or something. The fact is, Milo doesn't have a clue how to offer people a product they're willing to keep making one-time payments for. That's why he tries to rope people into monthly subscriptions. As other people have said, his whole schtick of calling feminists fat and ugly and having them REEE at him got stale years ago. Other than that, deplatforming and being catty towards Lauren Southern are the only "issues" he seems interested or capable of addressing. Lauren Southern is gone from public now and can't bitch about deplatforming if you're effectively utilizing one of the most popular platforms around. And since he barely ever does anything with his youtube channel, I'm pretty sure most of those subs aren't watching anymore.

But it does poke a hole bigger than his stretched-out stink ditch in his claim that deplatforming is why he can't get ahead.

DeezMFnutz

Detective Scrotes
kiwifarms.net
I personally never gave a shit about Milo at all (if people would have just ignored his antics, even fewer people would even recognize his name) but I gotta say, I fucking love it when spoiled, entitled cockstains like him lose the gravy train and have to slum it with the rest of us workaday drones.

:story:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Because he hasn't figured out how to turn youtube views into mucho dinero. Milo wants instant gratification I think, and I'm pretty sure his youtube channel is demonitized, meaning he'd have to put a little extra effort into turning it into a source of cash by selling some kind of merch people actually want or doing a podcast or something. The fact is, Milo doesn't have a clue how to offer people a product they're willing to keep making one-time payments for. That's why he tries to rope people into monthly subscriptions. As other people have said, his whole schtick of calling feminists fat and ugly and having them REEE at him got stale years ago. Other than that, deplatforming and being catty towards Lauren Southern are the only "issues" he seems interested or capable of addressing. Lauren Southern is gone from public now and can't bitch about deplatforming if you're effectively utilizing one of the most popular platforms around. And since he barely ever does anything with his youtube channel, I'm pretty sure most of those subs aren't watching anymore.

But it does poke a hole bigger than his stretched-out stink ditch in his claim that deplatforming is why he can't get ahead.
This is precisely how you can see what a phony he is. He wants the payoff with none of the work. Isn't that exactly what he would make his provocative statements about? He's a lazy, entitled cunt and always has been and it surprises me that anyone gave him credence or took him seriously at any point. He's always been the human equivalent of a lighted traffic warning sign, the temporary kind that they set up when there's an accident on the interstate. It'll get attention and set you in the intended direction, but after that accident is cleared and the road is open again it's turned off and has absolutely no use. That's not the left's fault. It's not deplatforming. If anything, he's not talented, intelligent, nor entertaining so even his audience that he snowed for a bit is not interested in his shit.

He is a phony that was never committed to any ideology. You can tell the folks that actually are because they still have careers. He doesn't care about conservatism, he cares about Milo. End of story. He's getting what comes to someone who preaches capitalism, but can't be fucking bothered to practice it.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
This is precisely how you can see what a phony he is. He wants the payoff with none of the work. Isn't that exactly what he would make his provocative statements about? He's a lazy, entitled cunt and always has been and it surprises me that anyone gave him credence or took him seriously at any point. He's always been the human equivalent of a lighted traffic warning sign, the temporary kind that they set up when there's an accident on the interstate. It'll get attention and set you in the intended direction, but after that accident is cleared and the road is open again it's turned off and has absolutely no use. That's not the left's fault. It's not deplatforming. If anything, he's not talented, intelligent, nor entertaining so even his audience that he snowed for a bit is not interested in his shit.

He is a phony that was never committed to any ideology. You can tell the folks that actually are because they still have careers. He doesn't care about conservatism, he cares about Milo. End of story. He's getting what comes to someone who preaches capitalism, but can't be fucking bothered to practice it.
Milo is just an attention whore, nothing more than that. I agree with you on that one, I think even most conservatives can agree.

He didn't care about the right to begin with. He just wanted a quick way to make money by being an asshole.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, is that a point of pride? I mean, I don't care if you get off on making jokes like that, but not doing it is OK, too. What is his fucking point with this?
His point is trying to drive home what an edgelord he is, enticing people into making such jokes. Aren’t you impressed? He really IS dangerous!!!!!!!!!111 🙄

BTW I wouldn’t be surprised if Milo legally hitched himself to this dude to spread his debt burden to someone else. He really is that much of a scheming POS.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
His point is trying to drive home what an edgelord he is, enticing people into making such jokes. Aren’t you impressed? He really IS dangerous!!!!!!!!!111 🙄

BTW I wouldn’t be surprised if Milo legally hitched himself to this dude to spread his debt burden to someone else. He really is that much of a scheming POS.
It's a corporation debt, not his personal. His husband has nothing to do with it, he's just a teacher with a teenage son.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but I find it hard to believe he doesn’t have massive personal debt. I’d bet he built a lot up pre-Mercers, even if he didn’t accrue any while he was high on the hog with them. He’s a profligate spender and has never been financially astute (see Kernel mess for starters). I don’t think a prideful person like him would be crying publicly about going hungry if it wasn’t bad.

I mean I don’t wish massive personal debt on him. I’d be glad if I’m wrong. Just looking at his patterns as a user of whoever can supply what he wants/needs.

Japanese Jesus

kiwifarms.net
It's a corporation debt, not his personal. His husband has nothing to do with it, he's just a teacher with a teenage son.
I am not aware if his business is a LTD or not. Are we talking about limited liability here? Because if the answer is not, corporation debt can be just as bad a as personal one.

Amya Spedonym

5G Virus Maintenance Tech
kiwifarms.net
Milo's trying to go to a furry con and he's made furries chimp the fuck out over this. Discussion of this happening has been going on in the Animal Control subforum right now.

View attachment 936636
Man, if you wanted to trace the arc of a plummeting career, it would start out with baiting Antifa into molotov-throwing riots and hosting parties at a presidential inaugurations while on the payroll of billionaires, and the curve would arc steadily downward until you're left with nothing but trolling furries on Facebook.

Man, if you wanted to trace the arc of a plummeting career, it would start out with baiting Antifa into molotov-throwing riots and hosting parties at a presidential inaugurations while on the payroll of billionaires, and the curve would arc steadily downward until you're left with nothing but trolling furries on Facebook.
You know, when this thread was started, and maybe idk what a lolcow is, but he didn't seem to fit. Not anymore, Milo has become a fucking car wreck. He has a million followers on YouTube and pretends he has no resources to make money. He just wants to be paid to be a faggot and not actually do something. It's pathetic.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
You have to ask yourself what Milo's endgame is here. I mean, I love trolling furries as much as the next person, but what does he have to gain from this? Is he really that desperate for attention?
There's only one real reason to insert yourself into the furry fandom and that's if you're desperate for poz cock. Or desperate for money, if you're an artist with no gag reflex.