Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
i never got the appeal of milo

like, even compared to other alt right grifters he sucks. sargon keeps shitting out videos on a regular basis, crowder makes his dumb podcast on a reliable schedule, shapiro runs his news site, etc.

meanwhile, what does milo do? has the guy ever actually delivered content that wasn't just him appearing on other peoples shows or attracting media attention by being edgy?
Bruno.jpg

He's basically this movie IRL. He garnered a lot of funny reactions around the 2016 election season, but that's about it. Oh, and he also has a very nice voice. But, yeah, his whole schtick is being edgy and pushing buttons in Clown World, going all "look everyone I'm a gay guy who fucks black dudes and I love Trump" and watching the ever-predictable REEEing ensue.

But lmao @ anyone who would ever give him a dime.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Milo got cancelled by the right, not the left. He was supposed to headline some conservative event, and the National Review set decided that they needed to axe him to try and keep the Trump Republicans from becoming the face of the party. They failed at the latter, but succeeded at the former. The guy's a good performer, but a performer ain't shit without a production team and there's no one who will back him right now. Maybe even never.
Milo got cancelled by the right because he's mentally sick and advocates pederasty so as to rationalize his experiences as somehow acceptable. He doesn't need a platform he needs therapy.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
So ... I had just assumed that YouTube banned Milo's channel, too. Turns out that's not the case at all. He has almost 900,000 subs on that channel.

Why doesn't he make more content for his YouTube, then?! Almost a million followers is a pretty big fucking following, if you ask me! Why is he whining so much about the small following he has on other platforms? He could even post shit on Bitchute, and advertise that on his YouTube.

Granted, I bet Milo wouldn't make any money from YouTube directly, but guess what? Neither does Steven Crowder these days, and yet he still reaches out to that audience (he's going to end up with 5 MILLION subs soon), which serves as a big ad for people to subcribe to his Mug Club dealy outside of YouTube. That's why Crowder is successful, and continues to have his success and outreach grow.

Milo, it's not impossible. You're just choosing to paint yourself as a perpetual victim while panhandling and not doing the work. My goodness.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
If he'd put as much effort into his epigrams as his wardrobe he'd still have a career as a wit. Unfortunately, he put in a half-assed effort and is known only as a half-wit.
A mutual contact said to me a couple years ago, after I told him not to believe the hype about Milo’s supposed “wealth,” that he saw Milo with Louis Vuitton shopping bags so EXPLAIN THAT!!! I did so. Not long after, Milo was crying about his financial straits.

He’s a showy motherfucker. Ultimately all he showed was himself into poverty. “I can’t put food on the table” lol get a fucking job. He really expects working class conservatives to pay for his foie gras. :story:

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Milo got cancelled by the right because he's mentally sick and advocates pederasty so as to rationalize his experiences as somehow acceptable. He doesn't need a platform he needs therapy.
It's pretty normal for victims of abuse to rationalize their abuse until they're in a place where they can really understand it. For example, those Michael Jackson ppl from Leaving Neverland had to have children of their own before they really understood what had been done to them. I'm p sure figuring all that shit out is why Milo disappeared for 2 years.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Milo, it's not impossible. You're just choosing to paint yourself as a perpetual victim while panhandling and not doing the work. My goodness.
He seems like he's about as competent a show runner as Jessie Ventura, whose RT show is basically just him sitting in front of a desk while a team of people work the knobs and ask his opinion on the topics of the day.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
He seems like he's about as competent a show runner as Jessie Ventura, whose RT show is basically just him sitting in front of a desk while a team of people work the knobs and ask his opinion on the topics of the day.
Milo surrounded himself with eager young underlings who did almost everything for him. JV’s setup described above is the extent of what Milo is capable of.

He had a very cushy situation with the Mercers. He thought it would always be that easy. He was wrong. Milo has been double fisting himself in the butt for a long time. Yet it’s everyone else’s fault he can’t shop at Vuitton anymore or eat out at Michelin starred restaurants every night. It’s NOT FAIR.

Sound familiar? Milo came by his thread here honestly. Anyone who feels sorry for him is shit-your-pants stupid.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
So ... I had just assumed that YouTube banned Milo's channel, too. Turns out that's not the case at all. He has almost 900,000 subs on that channel.

Why doesn't he make more content for his YouTube, then?! Almost a million followers is a pretty big fucking following, if you ask me! Why is he whining so much about the small following he has on other platforms? He could even post shit on Bitchute, and advertise that on his YouTube.

Granted, I bet Milo wouldn't make any money from YouTube directly, but guess what? Neither does Steven Crowder these days, and yet he still reaches out to that audience (he's going to end up with 5 MILLION subs soon), which serves as a big ad for people to subcribe to his Mug Club dealy outside of YouTube. That's why Crowder is successful, and continues to have his success and outreach grow.

Because he hasn't figured out how to turn youtube views into mucho dinero. Milo wants instant gratification I think, and I'm pretty sure his youtube channel is demonitized, meaning he'd have to put a little extra effort into turning it into a source of cash by selling some kind of merch people actually want or doing a podcast or something. The fact is, Milo doesn't have a clue how to offer people a product they're willing to keep making one-time payments for. That's why he tries to rope people into monthly subscriptions. As other people have said, his whole schtick of calling feminists fat and ugly and having them REEE at him got stale years ago. Other than that, deplatforming and being catty towards Lauren Southern are the only "issues" he seems interested or capable of addressing. Lauren Southern is gone from public now and can't bitch about deplatforming if you're effectively utilizing one of the most popular platforms around. And since he barely ever does anything with his youtube channel, I'm pretty sure most of those subs aren't watching anymore.

But it does poke a hole bigger than his stretched-out stink ditch in his claim that deplatforming is why he can't get ahead.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Because he hasn't figured out how to turn youtube views into mucho dinero. Milo wants instant gratification I think, and I'm pretty sure his youtube channel is demonitized, meaning he'd have to put a little extra effort into turning it into a source of cash by selling some kind of merch people actually want or doing a podcast or something. The fact is, Milo doesn't have a clue how to offer people a product they're willing to keep making one-time payments for. That's why he tries to rope people into monthly subscriptions. As other people have said, his whole schtick of calling feminists fat and ugly and having them REEE at him got stale years ago. Other than that, deplatforming and being catty towards Lauren Southern are the only "issues" he seems interested or capable of addressing. Lauren Southern is gone from public now and can't bitch about deplatforming if you're effectively utilizing one of the most popular platforms around. And since he barely ever does anything with his youtube channel, I'm pretty sure most of those subs aren't watching anymore.

But it does poke a hole bigger than his stretched-out stink ditch in his claim that deplatforming is why he can't get ahead.
This is precisely how you can see what a phony he is. He wants the payoff with none of the work. Isn't that exactly what he would make his provocative statements about? He's a lazy, entitled cunt and always has been and it surprises me that anyone gave him credence or took him seriously at any point. He's always been the human equivalent of a lighted traffic warning sign, the temporary kind that they set up when there's an accident on the interstate. It'll get attention and set you in the intended direction, but after that accident is cleared and the road is open again it's turned off and has absolutely no use. That's not the left's fault. It's not deplatforming. If anything, he's not talented, intelligent, nor entertaining so even his audience that he snowed for a bit is not interested in his shit.

He is a phony that was never committed to any ideology. You can tell the folks that actually are because they still have careers. He doesn't care about conservatism, he cares about Milo. End of story. He's getting what comes to someone who preaches capitalism, but can't be fucking bothered to practice it.

Kacchan

Yeeted into the grave
kiwifarms.net
This is precisely how you can see what a phony he is. He wants the payoff with none of the work. Isn't that exactly what he would make his provocative statements about? He's a lazy, entitled cunt and always has been and it surprises me that anyone gave him credence or took him seriously at any point. He's always been the human equivalent of a lighted traffic warning sign, the temporary kind that they set up when there's an accident on the interstate. It'll get attention and set you in the intended direction, but after that accident is cleared and the road is open again it's turned off and has absolutely no use. That's not the left's fault. It's not deplatforming. If anything, he's not talented, intelligent, nor entertaining so even his audience that he snowed for a bit is not interested in his shit.

He is a phony that was never committed to any ideology. You can tell the folks that actually are because they still have careers. He doesn't care about conservatism, he cares about Milo. End of story. He's getting what comes to someone who preaches capitalism, but can't be fucking bothered to practice it.
Milo is just an attention whore, nothing more than that. I agree with you on that one, I think even most conservatives can agree.

He didn't care about the right to begin with. He just wanted a quick way to make money by being an asshole.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, is that a point of pride? I mean, I don't care if you get off on making jokes like that, but not doing it is OK, too. What is his fucking point with this?
His point is trying to drive home what an edgelord he is, enticing people into making such jokes. Aren’t you impressed? He really IS dangerous!!!!!!!!!111 🙄

BTW I wouldn’t be surprised if Milo legally hitched himself to this dude to spread his debt burden to someone else. He really is that much of a scheming POS.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
His point is trying to drive home what an edgelord he is, enticing people into making such jokes. Aren’t you impressed? He really IS dangerous!!!!!!!!!111 🙄

BTW I wouldn’t be surprised if Milo legally hitched himself to this dude to spread his debt burden to someone else. He really is that much of a scheming POS.
It's a corporation debt, not his personal. His husband has nothing to do with it, he's just a teacher with a teenage son.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino