Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
What happened to the nigger that he married?
Since Milo is straight now and totally hates black cocks, like any good Christian. Surely there was a divorce.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come on, this is obviously some sort of trolling/performance art. He's trying to be a right wing glowie Sacha Baron Cohen or something.
He’s a fucking parody. There is no way this isn’t a persona. This is a kids in the hall sketch.
It's definitely a troll to ruthlessly mock Christian conservatives. His performance makes me think of Bugs Bunny in "Hillbilly Hare" (and he's dressed like a gay, bedazzled version of the hillbillies)
1616584047930.png
Hillbilly Hare (35).jpg

Cherry Popcicle.

Defiling Ginsburg To Own The Zoophiles
kiwifarms.net
Be nice, I'll give 10 years maximum.
By that point, he'll be ancient by dating standards. Especially in gay dating. So unless hes sticking with his current partner(Which honestly, he might. Drama whores attract drama whores) he'll need to turn back fast, or else he wont have a black guy to use whenever anyone calls him racist.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Channel Mr. Reagan posted an interesting response to this.
I dunno. I think he is an attention whore but I wish him best.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to the nigger that he married?
Since Milo is straight now and totally hates black cocks, like any good Christian. Surely there was a divorce.
I read some """study""" on how anal sodomy doesn't necessarily make you gay. My guess is nothing changed, Milo just claim he's no longer gay.

This joke has been made to death, but yeah he's still a fag.

Smolrolls

Headpats wanted, we're still here
kiwifarms.net
Grifter. Like Nick Fuente, Baked Alaska and now Milo.

On that note didn't he blew, no pun intended, most of his money on expensive trips and those alaskian crabs that cost a persian noble's fund trust? Note to mention leaking dirt against people like Lauren Southern and that other gay guy when they use to work with rebel media who we're leaking dirt on MILO?

Guess between Ben Shapiro and Milo, the former came out ahead.

I absolutely believe a homosexual man can be cured of homosexuality and become straight. Usually it’s from finding Jesus. I’m not sure if I believe this guy tho. The flannel shirt with the things on it the bedazzled shiny things lead me to believe he is not being genuine. I will lose all respect for this man if he is just pretending to become straight. This is actually a serious topic. Some homosexual men honestly do find God and turn their lives around and become straight. If he is lying then he is mocking a serious thing and that’s not funny. It would be evil actually.
Tee-hee I was just trolling guys.

But hey don't stop stoning the guard at the guard tower until said guard really found the error of his and her way.

Last edited:

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
I read some """study""" on how anal sodomy doesn't necessarily make you gay. My guess is nothing changed, Milo just claim he's no longer gay.

This joke has been made to death, but yeah he's still a fag.
Remember those ex gay preaches that turned out to be pedophiles. Oh his own pastor sucked his dick and Milo sucked his.

Yep he is still a groomer on top being gay

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
So Milo isn't gay anymore.

With the trend of society rebounding to the right I love that people like this will cook up anything to change their sexual attraction while they orbit their insecurities.

He's currently calling himself a Christian Extremist.

XD Admitting to being a problematic demographic he is actually not. Can't wait to see more of these guys.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Tim got fired from a Catholic School theology job for calling BLM terrorist and #Plandemic. Fair enough. But then he did the whole I'm being canceled think of my wife and six kids routine and his gofundme raised 62,013 in a few weeks. Then he started the tradcath grift from that nestegg.

I'm being persecuted give me money.
There could almost be a tradCath grifter watch thread, but Milo keeps calling on them, so this thread is as good a place as any to follow them.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely a troll to ruthlessly mock Christian conservatives. His performance makes me think of Bugs Bunny in "Hillbilly Hare" (and he's dressed like a gay, bedazzled version of the hillbillies)
View attachment 2032432
View attachment 2032434
That outfit is more gay than sucking a black cock while taking another black cock in the ass, while jerking off two more black cocks with each hand.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Another Milo media appearance. This one is nearly 4 hours long on the Patrick Coffin Show.
Screenshot (1110).png

Patrick Coffin Clip - Milo’s Coming In Party Clip - March 25, 2021 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQMDtGnpifQ&t=1s

• Men bond by teasing, “In a healthy way”
  • Seemed to be flirting with the guy
  • Patrick Coffin was compassionate enough to talk to him when he was in a bad way and he’s part of the reason he got to the place he is today.
Patrick Coffin 224 - Milo’s Coming in Party - Milo Yiannopolis - March 22, 2021 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpKxUpRDcS0&t=5s

• Milos says he knows very little about Judy Garland or Cher. - Sure …
  • Because of his lack of returned correspondence, says Patrick Coffin is the flakiest person in media next to Mikaela Peterson.
  • Milo admits to speaking with Michael Voris of Church Militant, who himself says he’s a reformed gay.
  • Claims Patrick Coffin and Michael Voris were the reason he reformed.
  • Episode 101 was Milo’s last appearance on the show
  • Coffin says the Holy Spirit is working in Milo’s life and is proof prayer actually works. Milo says, “It works”.
  • Talk about Milo vs Boy George on British tv talking about gay marriage. Milo was anti gay marriage, Boy George was pro.
  • He has no remorse for getting gay married because of the tax breaks
  • Cancelling doesn’t scare him because he’s been cancelled several times before
  • He can make the enemy ‘reveal themselves’ and ‘can fool the enemy into showing their hand’.
  • The army is “welfare plus tax”. - He does know the right wing has a lot of pro military people in it, doesn’t he?
  • Says the military live in lavish accommodations
  • Was upset the fire departments didn’t deliver food during the pandemic because of their union. “Fire fighters did nothing during Covid”. - Fire fighters are supposed to deliver food?
  • He is doing gay therapy (reparative therapy) because he’s fighting against the leftist idea that people are born that way.
  • 16:38 - “Overbearing mothers and absent fathers are like the number one predictor of same sex attraction later in life which is probably why there are so many Jewish homosexuals (laugh)”
  • Catholic rituals are the best way to fight addictions - This is why I think he trying to grift the lucrative tradcath movement
  • Christianity is the best way to fight the evils of the world
  • Straight, while women are pushing things like drag queen story hours because they want a gay best friend.
  • 21:35 - Coffin remembers Milo had a mauve tie in the last interview. Maybe Milo isn’t the only one in the closet
  • 22:35 - Gay people are miserable because they know what they are going is gross and that’s what makes them miserable. Pride Day is the perfect example of it.
  • 23:38 - Gays are miserable because they must adopt multiple personalities
  • 25:00 - Talks about the British show Keeping up Appearances. Hyacinth Bucket exemplifies the stress of having to constantly keep up appearances. Gay people suffer similarly.
  • 27:35 - :“Can you imagine what sort of incurable diseases I would have if I didn’t read the Bible?”
  • Sees himself as Jack Bauer of 24
  • He’s been given great gifts and great flaws
  • He thinks he would have been better off if he had lived in a different time, he would have had an easier time.
  • 35:00 - He’s handsome enough to have a show like Bill Maher but it would hurt his soul
  • 42:30 - He’s taken whatever happened in his private life as the impetus to come out of retirement and go after white liberal women and take away their gay best friends.
  • 43:00 - He destroyed feminism, helped elect a president to a country he doesn’t even belong to. Americans got everything they deserved out of him and he’s happy, but has a lot more to give.
  • 44:00 - Feels a little responsible for things like TPUSA because of the parade of freaks they put out
  • 48:00 - Talks about cutting Gamma males out of your life - Is he listening to Vox Day?
  • 49:00 - Blocks people who think he all of the sudden is Catholic because he’s been saying this forever and people need to pay attention.
  • Being gay is the result of a combination of childhood trauma
  • 1:13:00 - Wants to spend the next 10 years helping people with conversion therapy. When asked if it did anything for him, Milo said no, but meeting with individual priests did.
  • 1:17:00 - He slipped up and had gay sex once in the past 250 days
  • 1:39:00 - Going to call himself ex-gay - not heterosexual - because it bothers liberals
  • 1:40:00 - Even if he isn’t sincere, isn’t it a good thing, because a lot of gays will become ex-gay. A lot of tik-tokkers are getting on board with it.
  • 1:55:00 - Respects interviewers who actually do research before the interview
  • 1:58:00 - Has a hard time convincing people that what he’s doing is not a stunt
  • 2:47:00 - Conservatives are winning the abortion argument because of techonology
  • 3:12:00 - This change to ex-gay may help him get to the afterlife
  • 3:13:00 - Mentions again that he helped put a president in office
  • 3:18:00 - Meghan Markle is a witch
  • 3:40:00 - Goal is celibacy. He wants children, but the thought of sex with woman is difficult for him.
  • 3:47:00 - Asks for a job from any Catholic publication. Says he needs to start looking for work