Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
He slipped up and had gay sex once in the past 250 days
Goal is celibacy. He wants children, but the thought of sex with woman is difficult for him.
You you've done the lord's work watching that shit. So in this interview milo has a two Freudian slips and admits he's still pretty fucking gay. Oscar Wilde lived in obscurity after being in Reading Gaol and made a very quite conversion to Catholicism. I suspect a visit from Captain Picard is in his future.

Background on tradcath grifter for the heathen savages and followers of other wrong forms of Christianity
Patrick Coffins tradcath grift who left Catholic Answers a pretty chill apologetics website to go do boomer posting.

Noir drag freak

kiwifarms.net
This is like watching people join a train that is probably going wrack. Does anyone else feels this way? Like I don't feel very strongly about Milo. He can be straight, ex-gay, pansexual, etc... I support him. Even the modern GLBT movement is pushing for the notion of sexuality fluidity. (I know the activist tend too far.) So it's not that different from the ex-gay thing.

But at the same time, he's mostly a clown that probably do anything for attention. I think that's some of his statements are sincere. But when I read statements like he defeated feminism or he'strying to troll liberals by being ex-gay, I can't help but think he's not focusing on self-improvement, Just broadcasting his grand sense of importance. I really hope that he is serious about going to therapy and get the healing he needs to pursue the liestyle that he desires. But I find his supporters and the cliff notes of his interviews to be very cringe worthy. Like they're aware he's trolling, but desperate to believe that he's not. But part of me thinks this could actually take a bad turn. A real bad turn that would make his supporters and conservatives look foolish in the end.

You you've done the lord's work watching that shit. So in this interview milo has a two Freudian slips and admits he's still pretty fucking gay. Oscar Wilde lived in obscurity after being in Reading Gaol and made a very quite conversion to Catholicism. I suspect a visit from Captain Picard is in his future.

Background on tradcath grifter for the heathen savages and followers of other wrong forms of Christianity
Patrick Coffins tradcath grift who left Catholic Answers a pretty chill apologetics website to go do boomer posting.

Lord Alfred Douglas went Traditional Catholic in the end too. However, he spent time during the end of life trying to seduce schoolboys. You know Milo could the Lord Alfred Douglass of our times. Which is sad.

Earth Worm Jim

kiwifarms.net
Lord Alfred Douglas went Traditional Catholic in the end too. You know Milo could the Lord Alfred Douglass of our times.
I doubt it. I mean, anything is possible but im pretty sure Milo is just another fly by night schysty cunt thats willing to say/do anything to try chisel a few bucks out of people who figure hes funny or a stand against sjw's or something.

We live in a world of shit and basically anyone "Main Stream" is a sex-pervert who wants to clip you for a few bucks at best and cornhole you (or your kids) at worst. Seeing as how Milo is an open sex pervert and openly said he wants supporter money I wouldn't hold too much faith in his conversion. A DSP with dyed hair and a ravenous appetite for dick trying to tap into the faith market.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
My personal impressions after listening to what I have so far is that maybe's he's trying to embrace his faith, but he's still gay. He lives with his husband, which seems like that would be putting temptation in your face. He wants to open a gay conversion center, even though that nor therapy worked for him. He mentioned a 10 year window of giving back by opening the gay conversion center. Why would you put a limit on it if the center works for people? He mentioned wanting the center to have a place for him to give speeches and he asked for people to contact him if they had work for him. At this point I'm inclined to think that he had relationship problems, sought his faith to help him, and saw a way to make a comeback. Or at the very least by creating this center, he has a built in place to give speeches where they can't be cancelled because he would own the venue.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My personal impressions after listening to what I have so far is that maybe's he's trying to embrace his faith, but he's still gay. He lives with his husband, which seems like that would be putting temptation in your face. He wants to open a gay conversion center, even though that nor therapy worked for him. He mentioned a 10 year window of giving back by opening the gay conversion center. Why would you put a limit on it if the center works for people? He mentioned wanting the center to have a place for him to give speeches and he asked for people to contact him if they had work for him. At this point I'm inclined to think that he had relationship problems, sought his faith to help him, and saw a way to make a comeback. Or at the very least by creating this center, he has a built in place to give speeches where they can't be cancelled because he would own the venue.
Every dollar that idiots send Milo for his conversion center is going to go directly into Milo's pocket. No center will ever be built. This is just another grift, like his "scholarships", like his charity, like his books, like everything Milo has done. He thinks he can hoover some dollary-doos out of gullible Christians by mouthing a few phrases. Inside, he'll be laughing at them for being gullible rubes.

But he's getting attention, which is the main thing, and he's potentially getting money for nothing, which is the other main thing.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's important to remember that Milo is a pretty bad actor, so I don't expect he'll be able to maintain kayfabe for very long. He can never resist trying to prove he's the smartest person around so I expect that the first time he starts getting serious pushback on a media appearance or interview, he'll start with the smarmy boasting about himself. Religious pomposity from a flamboyantly narcissistic bankrupt faggot in a bespangled flannel shirt will come across remarkably poorly to the audience he wants to grift from (as well as everyone else).

Gaming Gamer

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even mad at the grift, my reception toward it is the same way I perceive DSP & Amouranth. All these people have a long established history of grifting. Any idiot willing to donate to them deserves to be taken advantage of. Kinda like natural selection and Darwinism. This is basically the financial version of Darwinism. Let the idiots donate, its like getting mad at DSP donors, its futile.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I've read one of Milo's book, back when GamerGate and when he was being blacklisted and banned from everywhere.

Instead of being insightful on Cancel Culture and the dangers of free speech, the book was like a massive dick stroking for his ego and victimization of a poor "accomplished" faggot.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This scammer gives Zoe Quinn a run for her money in the pure grift, never returning anything whatsoever of value game.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
It's important to remember that Milo is a pretty bad actor, so I don't expect he'll be able to maintain kayfabe for very long. He can never resist trying to prove he's the smartest person around so I expect that the first time he starts getting serious pushback on a media appearance or interview, he'll start with the smarmy boasting about himself. Religious pomposity from a flamboyantly narcissistic bankrupt faggot in a bespangled flannel shirt will come across remarkably poorly to the audience he wants to grift from (as well as everyone else).
Narcissists are pretty obvious. It's like a form of addiction where the afflicted need attention instead of drugs. I'd imagine he'd be insufferable in person.