Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Milo wants to sell his (fake) diamond engagement and wedding rings. I'm not an expert, but I think it's not a real diamond jewelry.
Screenshot_20210420-042032.png

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Just how clever is Milo within his specialized field of attention whoring? Perhaps it is merely a question of maximum possible attention exhausted from the ex-gay shtick, so time to move on.

It's not really hypocrisy. It must be understood that the only principle involved is getting attention. :)

JamesFargo

Every word I say spells "fuck you" as an anagram.
kiwifarms.net
Just how clever is Milo within his specialized field of attention whoring?
Milo rewrote the book. His problem is that he can't help fleecing whoever is backing him.

His entire adult life has been about half-assing the opportunities that are handed to him. To the point where I actually thought he was navigating himself into suicide.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Milo rewrote the book. His problem is that he can't help fleecing whoever is backing him.

His entire adult life has been about half-assing the opportunities that are handed to him. To the point where I actually thought he was navigating himself into suicide.
Let’s not give up hope so quick.