Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Milo wants to sell his (fake) diamond engagement and wedding rings. I'm not an expert, but I think it's not a real diamond jewelry.
Screenshot_20210420-042032.png

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Just how clever is Milo within his specialized field of attention whoring? Perhaps it is merely a question of maximum possible attention exhausted from the ex-gay shtick, so time to move on.

It's not really hypocrisy. It must be understood that the only principle involved is getting attention. :)

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Just how clever is Milo within his specialized field of attention whoring?
Milo rewrote the book. His problem is that he can't help fleecing whoever is backing him.

His entire adult life has been about half-assing the opportunities that are handed to him. To the point where I actually thought he was navigating himself into suicide.

Kayfabe

kiwifarms.net
After years of forgetting this faggot's name and him getting deplatformed from all relevant sites, who is Milo's audience now? what kind of group does he still appeals to? spergs who are nostalgic for 2014? right-wing LGBTs? now that he claims to be an ex-sodomite he's probably alienated the latter.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After years of forgetting this faggot's name and him getting deplatformed from all relevant sites, who is Milo's audience now?

The extreme diehard believers who think his decline in quality and and, if we're being blunt, coherence is from being cancelled rather than being really good at ginning up controversy but pretty much inept at anything else. So probably the edgiest of edgelords and maybe a few people who think 2014-era Milo could still come back somehow.

It's like how there are still some die-hard Maddox and TGWTG fans long after those sites ran out of content, some people are just really good at keeping the faith or don't want to admit their e-heroes were never that funny.

Last edited:

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
After years of forgetting this faggot's name and him getting deplatformed from all relevant sites, who is Milo's audience now? what kind of group does he still appeals to? spergs who are nostalgic for 2014? right-wing LGBTs? now that he claims to be an ex-sodomite he's probably alienated the latter.
His audience (on Telegram) is mostly from Catholic Eastern Europe; Hungary, Poland, Croatia...

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net

FuckingDogs4Living

kiwifarms.net
$150k?😀 More likely $1,500 tops. I think John ditched him; can you imagine a life with attention seeking narcissist!
Milo wants to sell his (fake) diamond engagement and wedding rings. I'm not an expert, but I think it's not a real diamond jewelry.
View attachment 2101893
Looks like something you can buy at a pawnshop. “Diamonds” look artificial at best, glassy at worst. Maybe 150$, nowhere near a thousand, let alone anything above that price tag.