Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like something you can buy at a pawnshop. “Diamonds” look artificial at best, glassy at worst. Maybe 150$, nowhere near a thousand, let alone anything above that price tag.

You and I know that but Milo's too arrogant to think anyone will pick up on his scams. Just look at the reaction to his ex-gay announcement: This thread's collective reaction was to roll our eyes and take bets on how long this new act was going to last/how he was going to use it as a grifting opportunity. It's like he's mentally still in 2014 when he could say just about anything and people would love it, which is great for us because it means he'll descend further into lolcowdom in his attempts to avoid irrelevancy.

EDIT:

So Milo did divorce his husband? Has the ex husband addressed any of this?

They have not gotten divorced and I choose my words carefully here. I cannot find any divorce records related to Milo in Southeast Florida. There also aren't any marriage records which raises further questions. The two explanations I can think of are they were either never married in the first place, or they received their marriage license in Hawaii when they flew out there for the ceremony. John supposedly has a large amount of student loan debt so not making it official makes sense in the coldest, most calculating sense of those words.

To your second question, John has never had a large profile - he has only appeared in a few photos for one of Milo's e begging campaigns and I don't know that they've ever appeared together at any of Milo's big events. This new announcement has not changed that one bit.

Last edited:

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
You and I know that but Milo's too arrogant to think anyone will pick up on his scams. Just look at the reaction to his ex-gay announcement: This thread's collective reaction was to roll our eyes and take bets on how long this new act was going to last/how he was going to use it as a grifting opportunity. It's like he's mentally still in 2014 when he could say just about anything and people would love it, which is great for us because it means he'll descend further into lolcowdom in his attempts to avoid irrelevancy.

EDIT:

They have not gotten divorced and I choose my words carefully here. I cannot find any divorce records related to Milo in Southeast Florida. There also aren't any marriage records which raises further questions. The two explanations I can think of are they were either never married in the first place, or they received their marriage license in Hawaii when they flew out there for the ceremony. John supposedly has a large amount of student loan debt so not making it official makes sense in the coldest, most calculating sense of those words.

To your second question, John has never had a large profile - he has only appeared in a few photos for one of Milo's e begging campaigns and I don't know that they've ever appeared together at any of Milo's big events. This new announcement has not changed that one bit.
John McKinley Campbell (1983), with Katie Hopkins in 2018.

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_200627.jpg
    IMG_20181117_200627.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 117

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net

Imagine you spend your time in June on a website like Trunews a site so infamous they had balls to go after the Jews and call Alex Jones a fucking cuck for siding with them. XD
The only thing that video manages to get across is what a total has-been Milo now is. He's completely rudderless without the backing of the conservative media institutions that used to promote him, and his attempts at self-promotion have gone from provocative to desperate. I can't see this lasting the full month. His ego won't be able to take the dearth in views he'll inevitably end up getting, and like always, it will be someone else's fault.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that video manages to get across is what a total has-been Milo now is. He's completely rudderless without the backing of the conservative media institutions that used to promote him, and his attempts at self-promotion have gone from provocative to desperate. I can't see this lasting the full month. His ego won't be able to take the dearth in views he'll inevitably end up getting, and like always, it will be someone else's fault.

They all have a sugar daddy. Milo had Robert Mercer just like Ben Shapiro has the Wilks brothers (he also gets some money from Mercer via TPUSA).

Chet Masterson

kiwifarms.net
Milo also posted this fucked up video of a bunch of pigs being burned to death
View attachment 2068569
wtf milo. I know the farms isnt exactly a lgbtq safe space, but like come on, this shit is just poor taste and nasty. I can't tell if this is just him desperate for any attention he can get, or just an effect of his self loathing for being gay. Either way, that shit is fucked up, to say that with homosexuals its either conversion or burning them alive, thats fucking wrong.

What a retard