Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny how far he has fallen because when being an anti-SJW hadn't hit mainstream yet he was passed around as some sort of god all because he was gay and a republican. like I remember that being the only reason he was taken seriously at all. you couldn't make a single post without that being mentioned about five times and it being used to justify everything he said and make him seem credible.
sad to say I did support him but then again I was fifteen and wanted to be edgy but wow this thread was a blast from the past

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
wouldn't Milo get killed at least 3 times in the "Day of the Rope"? once for being Jewish, once for being gay, and once for marrying being roommates with a black guy?
I doubt he has read the book, or even cares much about it either way. The point of the "altar" is to make aging internet trads see the picture and do a soyface and chastely jizz in their pants, and then give him more money.

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
zoom and enhance:
View attachment 2246489
wouldn't Milo get killed at least 3 times in the "Day of the Rope"? once for being Jewish, once for being gay, and once for marrying being roommates with a black guy?

Catholic analysis of this stannic ex-gay altar shows:

Deliverance Prayers by Chad Ripperger basically a rad-trad larping as Pentecostals guide to lay exorcism. 100 years ago exorcism were basically a joke in many Catholic circles. Now Catholics have to larp after the third worst type of Christian after Presbyterians and Evangelicals

The Book of Gomorrah by St Peter Damian c 1051 on just how fucking gay and/or rapey the priesthood had become. and how anything other than vaginal sex was shameful. Pope Leo IX thought he took things a bit too far in places.

A Roman Missal this is a follow along with the priest book for Catholics who insist on Mass in a dead language even the Church has largely stopped using.

Can't read the titles on any of the other books

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net

Funny Milo is posting a video not related to him. :/
20 years is fucked. At most I say the people who beat up cops should be facing that. The spergs who were with Babbit should get felony murder cus fuck them. At most the people who were just there for the memes should get 90 days tops or probations.

Fuck this county's justice system child fucking furries get less than 20 years.

Last edited:

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
20 years is fucked. At most I say the people who beat up cops should be facing that. The spergs who were with Babbit should get felony murder cus fuck them.
Journalists and "journalists" always just add up the absolute maximum someone could get if they were found guilty of every charge and then sentenced to the maximum sentence, and on top of that had to serve them consecutively. In reality, in most cases, it pleads out to something minor. And even if it doesn't, the sentencing judge would have to blow off the sentencing guidelines completely to give them the max. And even if that happened, most multiple convictions (involving the same thing) are served concurrently, not consecutively.

So these kind of announcements are usually hysterical clickbait.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he has read the book, or even cares much about it either way. The point of the "altar" is to make aging internet trads see the picture and do a soyface and chastely jizz in their pants, and then give him more money.

"The Turner Diaries" is there to appeal to whatever edgelord fans he still has left, just like how the "America First" hat is there to appeal to whoever on the right still cares about him (remember, Milo claimed in "Dangerous" he played a major role in getting Trump elected :story: :story: :story: ). I'm a little surprised he didn't have some GamerGate memorabilia in there as well just to round things out.

When you think of it like this, the (puzzle) pieces all fall into place: He might be trying a new grift now but that's not going to stop him from trying to get back in with all the groups that got fed up with him over the years. Considering the size of his ego I'm not even sure he realizes just how radioactive he is.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net

Speaking of The Turner Diaries I forgot to post this here for context on what Milo is reading.

How the fuck can one be ex-gay? :/

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
I finally remembered what this reminded me of

DrBP2bgUcAAd-0N.jpg

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
Journalists and "journalists" always just add up the absolute maximum someone could get if they were found guilty of every charge and then sentenced to the maximum sentence, and on top of that had to serve them consecutively. In reality, in most cases, it pleads out to something minor. And even if it doesn't, the sentencing judge would have to blow off the sentencing guidelines completely to give them the max. And even if that happened, most multiple convictions (involving the same thing) are served concurrently, not consecutively.

So these kind of announcements are usually hysterical clickbait.
That's the problem though prosecutor list more charges racks up the year count and gets you to plead down because anything is better than jail waiting for a jury of retards to try you and they know that.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's the problem though prosecutor list more charges racks up the year count and gets you to plead down because anything is better than jail waiting for a jury of retards to try you and they know that.
They still nearly never get the clickbait headline sentence even if they go full retard and defend themselves and lose on everything.

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
ROOSH HOUR #65 - MILO YIANNOPOULOS

Milo is pretty ingenious in his grifting of Christians. Apparently he is one year free from being gay; due to what the priest did to him he can never be cured. If a quite sizable portion of Christians are dumb enough to break the first commandment and believe false prophets like qanondorf, there are enough fools that can believe Milo's grift to make it profitable.

Milo's justification for how he isn't faking being straight, is because one year is too long time to fake something. I guess this is enough to convince all the listeners, even though they are probably not 100% on board with the official 9/11 narrative.

Milo's only worthwhile intellectual contribution is exposing the pedophile-homosexual pipeline.

Apparently he has a shared destiny with the farms.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

Milo is pretty ingenious in his grifting of Christians. Apparently he is one year free from being gay; due to what the priest did to him he can never be cured. If a quite sizable portion of Christians are dumb enough to break the first commandment and believe false prophets like qanondorf, there are enough fools that can believe Milo's grift to make it profitable.

Milo's justification for how he isn't faking being straight, is because one year is too long time to fake something. I guess this is enough to convince all the listeners, even though they are probably not 100% on board with the official 9/11 narrative.

Milo's only worthwhile intellectual contribution is exposing the pedophile-homosexual pipeline.

View attachment 2272573
He sounds like Matt Jarbo.

"I am the single most important person in the movement I was vaguely involved with 6 or so years ago, I singlehandedly changed American culture in a way I hate, and I regret it!"

Timesplitter

kiwifarms.net
Could

View attachment 2272573
Jesus christ, could he at least attempt to look like a heterosexual man? Maybe this is all a big troll and the punchline is that his physical appearance is still that of a man who just took a 500 load loan from the sperm bank that he's not planning on paying back.