Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• DDoS is active again.

Inquisitor Ipse

Investigator and Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
He's going to be on Church Militant this Friday. I think the guy with the white hair -- Michael Voris -- also claims the power of Jesus saved him from sodomy, etc., if anyone cares.

Yeah, that's pretty much Voris's thing. He's kind of like a trailblazer for Milo's latest brand of grift, right down to the questionable return to heterosexuality.

For example, Voris is a gym rat, and he frequently recounts odd interactions with men at the gym. They might be innocent enough, but he sounds effeminate trying to affect macho and is usually caked in makeup, so there's always that weird homoerotic subtext. If you think I'm reading too much into it, I'm not the one who said this:
Voris has confessed that "for most of my years in my thirties, confused about my own sexuality, I lived a life of live-in relationships with homosexual men. From the outside, I lived the lifestyle and contributed to scandal in addition to the sexual sins. On the inside, I was deeply conflicted about all of it. In a large portion of my twenties, I also had frequent sexual liaisons with both adult men and adult women. These are the sins of my past life in this area which are all now publicly admitted and owned by me. That was before my reversion to the Faith. Since my reversion, I abhor all these sins"
Also, he looks like rather foppish:
Michael_Voris.png

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's pretty much Voris's thing. He's kind of like a trailblazer for Milo's latest brand of grift, right down to the questionable return to heterosexuality.

For example, Voris is a gym rat, and he frequently recounts odd interactions with men at the gym. They might be innocent enough, but he sounds effeminate trying to affect macho and is usually caked in makeup, so there's always that weird homoerotic subtext. If you think I'm reading too much into it, I'm not the one who said this:

Also, he looks like rather foppish:
For more info on Voris see my bio on page 173.It's long and full of grammar and spelling errors but it will do.
Basic summary ; Typical catholic upbringing went to Notre Dame. Stopped going to church worked in media. Got ass fucked until his mom gave her life for her son's conversion. Found Jesus does catholic media where he grifts blames all the church's problems on gays and liberals and jerking off to Trump Stop the Steal Memes in June. Accuses people who disagree with his child abuse investigation abilities of been pedo enablers.

Free from slavery to sin my unfucked ass. The two of you probably had hard dicks through that entire video clip. Catholicism preaches freedom from sin by repentance and purpose of amendment not Scientology voodoo psychobabble.

Inquisitor Ipse

kiwifarms.net
For more info on Voris see my bio on page 173.It's long and full of grammar and spelling errors but it will do.
Basic summary ; Typical catholic upbringing went to Notre Dame. Stopped going to church worked in media. Got ass fucked until his mom gave her life for her son's conversion. Found Jesus does catholic media where he grifts blames all the church's problems on gays and liberals and jerking off to Trump Stop the Steal Memes in June. Accuses people who disagree with his child abuse investigation abilities of been pedo enablers.

Free from slavery to sin my unfucked ass. The two of you probably had hard dicks through that entire video clip. Catholicism preaches freedom from sin by repentance and purpose of amendment not Scientology voodoo psychobabble.
Slight tangent here, but I can tie it back to Milo, so I hope it's ok. Caution: semi religious-sperging included.

I read your document on Voris, and I agree with much of what you wrote. I agree wholeheartedly that Voris and his ilk are religious grifters. The only part I slightly, respectfully disagree with is that he is not a Lolcow. Anyone whose past proclivities for buttsechs comes out publicly on the internet at least has Lolcow tendencies. He wouldn't drive the interest for an ongoing solo thread, but maybe as part of a Community Watch thread for Catholic social media influencers. There's always odd drama going on there.

Furthermore, all lolcows are not grifters, but are all grifters Lolcows? I think an argument can be made in the affirmative.

I haven't known of Voris as long as you have. I was first made aware of him and Patrick Coffin's solo channel through algo recommendations from watching the Catholic Answers and Sensus Fidelium YouTube channels some 5-6 years back. It quickly became apparent through the constant political clickbait and pushing of paywalled KONTONT that something was off about these individuals.

Also, if I am understanding Christ's teachings on the subject correctly, the politics of man are the providence of the ruler of this fallen world. To use one's position as an authority on the Church to push political pandering is grift, which would be sin. You allude to this somewhat when you say the Church went cringe due to Trump.

This brings us back to Milo. Milo is a man who values clout, attention, and most importantly, money above all else. While his Catholicism has long been a part of his public persona, he tended to primarily put out content that was more politically and culturally centered. I think in a rare moment of self-awareness, he realized the shelf life of his obnoxious wine aunt routine was well past the due date. Hence, we have him trying to make the transition to tradcath crusader a la Michael Voris.

It will be interesting to see if he eventually goes whole hog into the "pedo hunter" schtick, but that might be difficult given his past words and associations. It wouldn't be outside the scope of Milo's hypocrisy, however.

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
I read your document on Voris, and I agree with much of what you wrote. I agree wholeheartedly that Voris and his ilk are religious grifters. The only part I slightly, respectfully disagree with is that he is not a Lolcow. Anyone whose past proclivities for buttsechs comes out publicly on the internet at least has Lolcow tendencies. He wouldn't drive the interest for an ongoing solo thread, but maybe as part of a Community Watch thread for Catholic social media influencers. There's always odd drama going on there.

Furthermore, all lolcows are not grifters, but are all grifters Lolcows? I think an argument can be made in the affirmative.
You and I can start a community watch thread I was thinking of doing lolcows of traditionalist catholics and lolcows of the pro-life movement.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's going to be on Church Militant this Friday. I think the guy with the white hair -- Michael Voris -- also claims the power of Jesus saved him from sodomy, etc., if anyone cares.

Gary Michael Voris has a ginger wig (although he might have got a greyer one). One thing is he had, or used to have a bunch of young men working for him with hair style just like his. His sidekick is the mad Christine Niles. Mrs Niles ran away from her husband after a spiritual message or something to be with Gary. The thing is that Gary (he always calls himself Michael Voris, maybe Gary sounds gay) revealed that he lived a gay lifestyle, lived with another gay man, and had been expelled from the New Yorkarchdiocesan seminary. Apparently Gary revealed his gay past as he thought the archdiocese were about to expose him. He had to change the name to 'Church Militant' as the old name 'Real Catholic TV' was provocative. Also funded by an Opus Dei supernumerary (edit more a sort of associate of some sort, Marc Brammer is the big cheese here) Terry Carroll, after which Gary and Mrs Niles became super hostile to the SSPX. I don't mean to sperg about Gary Voris, but he's an odd one.

Last edited:

Harlay de Champvallon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Milo is such a revolting personality. I hope I'm wrong but I can't get over a sinking cynicism of his latest conversion. It's a small world though; through Milo we can link Ethan Ralph, Jim, Sargon of Applebees, Nick Fluentes and Catholicism. For fuck sakes Bishop Strickland of Tyler Texas a minor diocese major influence internet following tweeted congratulations to Milo this week. For fuck sakes the Church is suppose to be above this internet autism not wallowing in it for the views.

E Michael Jones another one of those trad Catholics; his niche is dog whistling anti Semitism. Which to me is worse if you're gonna be a bigot go big or shut up. Anyways the book is The Man Behind the Curtain and I found it for wink wink free download here.

Nice to find fellow Catholics on the farms. Once upon a time I wanted to be a Jesuit after college. Now I'm struggling to make peace with the right wing Trump fucking spruggery that's become the American Church. Why can't I get my communion and confessions without all this crap. Fuck you Milo Fuck you Voris Fuck you William Buckley fuck you L Bonzell I hope you grandkid rots in federal pound me in the ass prison and Fuck Donald Trump. This has ruined the 5thweek in Lent for me Hopefully Passion week is better.
E Michael Jones is certainly an anti semite with notable links to Iran whether through conferences or paid punditry on, say PressTV. Yet he is not traditionalist. He will not abide any criticism of V2. He says Jewish influence was beaten back at it, which a weird angle on it. EMJ dislikes SSPX, says their schismatic. He's a friend on Terry Carroll of Opus Dei (a supernumerary, his pal Marc Brammer is the Supernumerary but Terry is connected to them) but says it's friendship not financial backing. Yet his piece on Gary Michael Voris of Church Militant managed to say zero on how Terry Carroll backs CMTV. Is backing EMJ a back channel to anti-semites of a conspiracy minded bent? It is fascinating, although not morally enriching in any way.

Last edited:

Inquisitor Ipse

kiwifarms.net
E Michael Jones is certainly an anti semite with notable links to Iran whether through conferences or paid punditry on, say PressTV. Yet he is not traditionalist. He will not abide any criticism of V2. He says Jewish influence was beaten back at it, which a weird angle on it. EMJ dislikes SSPX, says their schismatic. He's a friend on Terry Carroll of Opus Dei (a supernumerary) but says it's friendship not financial backing. Yet his piece on Gary Michael Voris of Church Militant managed to say zero on how Terry Carroll backs CMTV. Is backing EMJ a back channel to anti-semites of a conspiracy minded bent? It is fascinating, although not morally enriching in any way.
I took him to mean traditionalist in the modern (lol) sense of the word, i.e. your Nick Fuentes, Brittany Pettibone larping as Ward and June Cleaver variety.

I want to say EMJ attends Latin mass, but I could be mistaken on that. Also, in the interest of fairness, I'm pretty sure SSPX was declared to be in schism by the Church for at least a period of time.

Harlay de Champvallon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I took him to mean traditionalist in the modern (lol) sense of the word, i.e. your Nick Fuentes, Brittany Pettibone larping as Ward and June Cleaver variety.

I want to say EMJ attends Latin mass, but I could be mistaken on that. Also, in the interest of fairness, I'm pretty sure SSPX was declared to be in schism by the Church for at least a period of time.
I don't think EMJ attends TLM. He's too much of a V2 advocate, although he's a rare anti semite who utterly supports V2. You could call him a sort of conservative, altho he is within grifter trad ideological territory. He's no trad from a Catholic POV.

After a period of canonical recognition in the 70s it lost canonical recognition, and especially after the Ecône Consecration (which +Lefebvre considered essential to preserve the SSPX and traditional orders, operation survie) when the bishops involved incurred excommunication, schism could be a term (although it is unclear legally), but especially under Pope Francis the priests have faculties for sacraments and Superior General +Fellay was temporarily made a canonical judge to deal one of his errant priests. Anyhow EMJ is strange, a anti-semite who utterly backs V2 (the more philo-semitic Church Council).

You and I can start a community watch thread I was thinking of doing lolcows of traditionalist catholics and lolcows of the pro-life movement.
The Gordon bros with their slightly creepy over-youthful dress sense could have a possible place, but they seem more cringe than funny. EMJ is weird (loves V2, which loved Jews, but hates Jews himself), has strange links with Opus Dei (Spanish originated money making cult) Supernumerary Marc Brammer, also a patron of Voris (Terry Carroll is a sponsor of Voris, but isn't Opus Dei, He approves of it, has some ties to it, but is not part of the Work, I think I might have erred (there are ties, I might be correct by accident) there but mainly Terry Carroll and Jones are friends). Perhaps Bishop Williamson, kicked out of the SSPX for his Holocaust denial, who reportedly lives with Fr Stephen Abraham who the SSPX tried to lock away in monastery as he was a strongly suspected paedo and weirdo (but no charges were brought against him), but quit the SSPX and is now in the Williamson Resistance crew. Voris and Mrs Niles maybe. Mrs Niles ran away from her husband, supposedly prompted by a vision, to be with Gary, who's gay, so that's no use. I would note that the Voris wikipedia article is carefully combed for scandal, some of which is echoed in the talk page, like the Marc Brammer patronage, which EMJ carefully ignores.

One possible pro life lolcow is in a thread with Graham Linehan, I think. She's an autistic woman, I forget her name.

Taylor Marshall, to give an example, a former Lutheran priest, is a notable lay trad commentator, who is accused of plagiarism and sloppiness in his book Infiltration. He seems to rarely credit, wanting to seem a sort of guru. He is disliked by some EMJ types as he is philo-semitic and of part Jewish descent. He seems an affable family man, a fluent commemtator, so wouldn't belong there. Lolcows aren't likeable family men who are careless with citations.

Randy Engel and AkaCatholic on Voris and Jones

E Michael Jones and Gary Michael Voris, two stars of the Opus Dei stable:

voris-jones.jpg

An old video of EMJ on a channel of one 'Terry Carroll.'

They are funny, but usually not in a haha funny way, more funny as in off, creepy or weird, or sinister.

Last edited:

Inquisitor Ipse

kiwifarms.net