Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• DDoS is active again.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
First smart thing he has done in a while. Mainstream boomer trad caths are both endlessly gullible and desperate for young blood, since their media personalities are mostly old and fat, and the sparse younger trad cath crowd are too deranged or overtly racist for their preferences. It is a great niche for Milo. One problem is that it is probably not a great money maker: you can make a living, but I doubt you can support the type of lifestyle Milo wants when you are living off donations sent in by depressed middle-aged people with 12 kids. We will see how it works out!

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
First smart thing he has done in a while. Mainstream boomer trad caths are both endlessly gullible and desperate for young blood, since their media personalities are mostly old and fat, and the sparse younger trad cath crowd are too deranged or overtly racist for their preferences. It is a great niche for Milo. One problem is that it is probably not a great money maker: you can make a living, but I doubt you can support the type of lifestyle Milo wants when you are living off donations sent in by depressed middle-aged people with 12 kids. We will see how it works out!
Yeah no. Voris the fag is getting sued for defamation by two probably not rapist priests. So a lolcow explosion should be coming within the next 2 years.

The torturing gay kids straight market is shrinking and becoming illegal plus he's gonna get sued at some point for running a failed clinic/raping clients. Living off the ambers of 2016 energy would have worked a lot better for him.

This grift would have worked circa 2017 but its too late now.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah no. Voris the fag is getting sued for defamation by two probably not rapist priests. So a lolcow explosion should be coming within the next 2 years.

The torturing gay kids straight market is shrinking and becoming illegal plus he's gonna get sued at some point for running a failed clinic/raping clients. Living off the ambers of 2016 energy would have worked a lot better for him.

This grift would have worked circa 2017 but its too late now.
Marc Brammer (CMTV patron, Opus Dei Supernumerary) will bail Voris out if he deals capably with the SSPX priests he kept defaming, and I guess he might help set up Milo, if he wants to step things up, another iron in the fire. Another patron and friend of Marc, Terry Carroll, a parishioner of the possibly beleaguered FSSP, described as a retired IT professional who gave CMTV $200,000, might also help Milo a bit. The fact that Milo already interviewed E. Michael Jones, friend of the Iranian mullahs (who appear to sponsor prune fface too) a sort of sleeper in his stable of Cath-cranks, suggests a sort of spinning web forming.

E Michael Jones going on about evil schismatic SSPX on what must be Terry Carroll's youtube channel.

Attachments

• SSPX in Schism Debate Part 1 E Michael Jones Resolves-wE_URMCvXHs.mp4
    76.6 MB · Views: 0

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Milo says he's been celibate for one year with only one slip up. Ok, so that's not being celibate for a year. Whenever it was he had buttsechs, the clock starts over. Just like an addict or alcoholic relapsing. What a grifting retard.

I don't have a place in my heart for faggots, but if you're gay, just be gay. I've seen this guy on YouTube who's gay or was gay because he doesn't have physical contact with other men. It's pretty sad that these homos are trying to force themselves to be something that they're not.

So where is his black husband??? That would be hilarious if he ended up being Tariq.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I'd actually believe Milo's "spiritual awakening"/celibacy if he had made a statement, and then just fucked right off from the public eye altogether. But nah, he's documenting every second of it, and it's actually getting him more attention than he's gotten in years ... Which is exactly what he wanted.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks "scam" when he talks about his "conversion therapy center."

Adolf Hitler

Er/ ihn.
kiwifarms.net
Why does he have a mullet.
It's becoming popular in artsy and alternative crowds in Europe. These hipster circles thrive on appropriating low class styles. It's basically counter signalling, peacocking in styles that are cheap and long out of fashion making them cool again. You can bet your ass you'll be seeing more mullets in the years to come, hell Miley Cyrus is already sporting one.

No Man's Burrito

kiwifarms.net
He looks more like he's cosplaying one of the seed brothers from far cry.
Unrelated, but the main Seed brother talking about what he did to his daughter is probably the only time I ever got pissed off at a game.

Back to a related note, I'd give the mullet about a 4/10. I've seen a better mullet from this guy that lived in a double-wide, double-stacked trailer. That man had class.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
It's actually happening everyone Milo has cemented his feet into the religious right grift.

Just look at this shit. This is the least tough a man can possibly look without wearing a dress

View attachment 2303967
No straight man looks that gay with a mullet. How did he make a mullet look gay? That's a super power right there.
Milo says he's been celibate for one year with only one slip up. Ok, so that's not being celibate for a year. Whenever it was he had buttsechs, the clock starts over. Just like an addict or alcoholic relapsing. What a grifting retard.

I don't have a place in my heart for faggots, but if you're gay, just be gay. I've seen this guy on YouTube who's gay or was gay because he doesn't have physical contact with other men. It's pretty sad that these homos are trying to force themselves to be something that they're not.

So where is his black husband??? That would be hilarious if he ended up being Tariq.
I feel like the world would be a happier place if the gays could be gay, the men be men, the women also be men, and the children be FBI agents the women be women, and the mentally ill treated extensively documented on internet forums. Sadly, only one of those are true

Personally I think he's using the "it's only gay if you're receiving" logic. I can't see this guy being honest about anything other than his thirst for BBC.