Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• DDoS is active again.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
Every time Milo slides further down the relevancy stack, I always think back to how hilarious it is that at one point he was literally a cunt hair away from being Candace Owens-levels of successful with his grift before faggoting himself out of the job in the span of a single JRE appearance. Americans think anyone with a British accent is erudite and smart, and Milo can be far more witty and superficially charming than most in the griftosphere and at one point he was posed to be mainstream conserva-boomers Official Gay Friend just like Owens is their Official Black Friend, and been taken seriously by tens of millions of people and rolling in cash.

All he had to do was maybe not go on a hugely popular podcast that millions of people listen to and alienate them all by saying that pedophilia (topic non grata in conservative circles vis a vis QAnon, etc.) is actually good and okay and turn himself into a human billboard for the homo-to-pedophile pipeline.

ahahaha WELP,

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
All he had to do was maybe not go on a hugely popular podcast that millions of people listen to and alienate them all by saying that pedophilia (topic non grata in conservative circles vis a vis QAnon, etc.) is actually good and okay and turn himself into a human billboard for the homo-to-pedophile pipeline.
He didn't really say that, as such. That was a fairly below the belt attack.

What he shouldn't have done, though, is steal a bunch of money after grifting it instead of even pretending to do what he'd grifted it for. How many projects did he collect money for that then went up his nose or wherever money Milo gets goes?

Another thing he shouldn't have done is be a snitch. Nobody likes that kind of person. Nobody likes traitors who backstab people who trusted them, not even the people who benefit from it, which is why Benedict Arnold died a lonely man in England.

barleyrugsoap

kiwifarms.net
He didn't really say that, as such. That was a fairly below the belt attack.

What he shouldn't have done, though, is steal a bunch of money after grifting it instead of even pretending to do what he'd grifted it for. How many projects did he collect money for that then went up his nose or wherever money Milo gets goes?

Another thing he shouldn't have done is be a snitch. Nobody likes that kind of person. Nobody likes traitors who backstab people who trusted them, not even the people who benefit from it, which is why Benedict Arnold died a lonely man in England.

no one ever gets into trouble for either just stealing or just snitching. imo the reason Milo went down is, paradoxically, his honesty. He was never willing to lie to the public's face about how media actually works. He was very open that everyone with a high profile has bankrollers who are using them to forward agendas and everything is astroturfed to hell and back. Maybe honesty is the wrong word for this quality.

note however I am not totally clear on the timeline here. I never listened to the Rogan episode, but I thought the pedo stuff was earlier and on some obscure podcast that got dug up and transmitted via the cancel culture grapevine.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure: I did NOT watch the whole thing.

Sorry. Still not relevant, Old Boy.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
yes Milo, that leopard print cell phone case makes you look extremely heterosexual.
mike pence, famous gay top.jpg

arabianights

kiwifarms.net
It's actually happening everyone Milo has cemented his feet into the religious right grift.

Just look at this shit. This is the least tough a man can possibly look without wearing a dress

View attachment 2303967
Since there is no thread on Vorris and Church MIlitant, can anyone please give te update on the Lore about him defaming SSPX priests?
I know he had a habit about talking about pedos and gays in the clergy.
Any other lore would be appreciated too

Akumaten

kiwifarms.net
Since there is no thread on Vorris and Church MIlitant, can anyone please give te update on the Lore about him defaming SSPX priests?
He goes after priests because it's easy. He won't out his Hollywood fuck buddies.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Milo "the mullet king" Yiannopolous is going to be emcee, apparently.

Bishops: Enough Is Enough
Archive - https://archive.md/boZGS - is being fake and gay, you have to copy/paste the link now?

1626894907693.png

Not until November, either. Wonder what the delay is? I'm a bit surprised Vigano is going to be there, but it is what it is, I guess. Figured it out. See below.

Sure this will result in overturning Vatican II and the restoration of the Latin Mass. What better source of moral probity than Milo could one hope to find?

Edit: This is scheduled to run as deliberate counterprogramming to at the same time as the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Fall General Assembly meeting in Baltimore, which runs from November 15 to 18. Interesting.

chuggachugga

no clean pussy, no clean asshole, just vibes
kiwifarms.net
Is it weird i kind of want this new grift to be real? I dont hate gays or anything, but i do feel like its a bit of a degenerate lifestyle and why not try to grow and find God from that? Also, i haven't watched the Vortex interview yet but im gonna watch it tonight, maybe after that ill edit this and have a different opinion. I def think hes lying to stay relevant though.

edit: ok its not NOT grift but this was definitely on his path from the beginning. And i do truly believe that hes trying to pray the gay away lol. Maybe he'll finally settle on some sodomy but a non degen lifestyle around it.... but then again, after rewatching his orginal JRE episode (#702) i dont even think he like sodomy like that in the first place. I think he just liked being a degen. and pissing off his mom....... weirdest thing i think, was he was wearing the same tie.... idk what that means but :/

Last edited:

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Hey fellow farmers remember when the Gunt laughed at Sargon's dead kid. Newly converted uber Catholic Milo is exploiting Abigail Shapiro's miscarriage to be anti vax. Bah Bah bah BASED. So redpilled
In the article at the link, Milo writes "When was medicine last virtuous? Was it in the days of medieval plague doctors? I think so. Who among us would not choose their beaks full of spices over Anthony Fauci's binders full of lies? The horror of the COVID vaccines has shown us that medicine is fake and gay"

That settles it because if there's anyone who is an expert on the topic of "fake and gay" it's Milo.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
Is this some kind of gay fetish? Gay conversion and pretending to be straight?
"Oh no, what are you doing, I'm not gay" or something like that? Call me jaded.
I have some vague recollection of some time between gamergate and Milo going on Bill Maher when he said something to the effect that he liked straight ("""""""""""straight"""""""""") black guys because he got off on the idea of "converting" them with his bussy.
same fetish, just switching up the roles a bit?
CfI741oUkAATO0t.jpg

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted above somewhere, but suffice to say Gary changed not too long ago. Perhaps it was after Terry Carroll (semi trad / Americanist neo con who goes to the FSSP, friend of the ludicrous E Michael Jones and Marc Brammer) ploughed $200k of retirement savings. Marc Brammer, friend to all concerned, wealthy entrepreneur and Opus Dei Supernumerary possibly paid for the change. Also Gary had been kicked out of a New York Seminary (apparently for gayness) and perhaps he applied to the SSPX who said nooooo. Gary thought the New York Archdiocese were going to out him, but he pre empted them.

Like Milo, Gary is no longer gay, although I read someone on Twitter saying he saw him checking out buff men in his regular Detroit gym.

chuggachugga

no clean pussy, no clean asshole, just vibes
kiwifarms.net
I have some vague recollection of some time between gamergate and Milo going on Bill Maher when he said something to the effect that he liked straight ("""""""""""straight"""""""""") black guys because he got off on the idea of "converting" them with his bussy.
same fetish, just switching up the roles a bit?
View attachment 2368559
yes! he did say this! i dont know how many times or on how many platforms but i rewatched his original JRE episode (#702) and he said it in that.... thats how i always knew he was a degenerate but definitely one that can be reformed. Re watching that episode and seeing where he is now makes so much sense. Its been taken down on youtube and ofc spotify but its here... http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/74501713

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
Milo "the mullet king" Yiannopolous is going to be emcee, apparently.

Bishops: Enough Is Enough
Archive - https://archive.md/boZGS - is being fake and gay, you have to copy/paste the link now?

View attachment 2367739
Not until November, either. Wonder what the delay is? I'm a bit surprised Vigano is going to be there, but it is what it is, I guess. Figured it out. See below.

Sure this will result in overturning Vatican II and the restoration of the Latin Mass. What better source of moral probity than Milo could one hope to find?

Edit: This is scheduled to run as deliberate counterprogramming to at the same time as the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Fall General Assembly meeting in Baltimore, which runs from November 15 to 18. Interesting.
I’m pretty sure Vigano is demented at this point.