Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Gudetama-chan

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what the hell he is sperging out about? Is this an elaborate, drug fueled grift after his attention seeking posts?

Screenshot_20210825-184758.png

Screenshot_20210825-184844.png

Screenshot_20210825-184935.png

Screenshot_20210825-185014.png

Kid's face cropped out because he's too young to be tied up in Milo's weird shit.

ash9990

kiwifarms.net
And for it, is now *injecting* ivermectin:
1629924471500.png
How does he know how much to take? It's already a disaster for those who take Ivermectin because they OD on it

Texas sees 550% spike in poison calls for horse and cow dewormer, despite FDA warning​

Author: William Joy (WFAA)
Published: 8:30 PM CDT August 25, 2021
Updated: 8:50 PM CDT August 25, 2021
feb5176d-f03d-4925-9381-a8aafa1429fd_1920x1080.jpg

BURLESON, Texas — Inside 731 Farm Store in Burleson, Matt Meredith has taped up a warning from the FDA about ivermectin.

“Not for human consumption. It says it on the bottle,” Meredith said. “It’s for deworming cattle, deworming horses.”
Many people have started taking it to treat or prevent COVID-19, despite an FDA warning titled “Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19".

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Meredith said. “Even through swine flu and all that, nothing like this.”
“Some of the most common effects that you can see... are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,” said Liz Petty at the North Texas Poison Center.

The North Texas Poison Center reports they’ve received 52 poisoning calls for ivermectin this year, compared to six through August of last year.

The numbers are increasing, too. Sixteen of the 52 calls this year have been in August.
In August of 2020, Texas received two reports about ivermectin poisoning statewide. This August, they’ve received 55.

Last year, the state received 23 ivermectin reports from January through August. This year, there have been 150, an increase of 552%.

Petty believes it’s likely underreported because it’s self-reported.

“It's sometimes a little difficult for us from the poison center to really grasp, you know why people are using things outside of their intended use,” she said. “It definitely could potentially spiral out of control if the misinformation still continues to circulate out in the public.”

There is a human version of the product, but it’s not approved to treat COVID-19, because there’s no clear evidence from any major study that it helps. The poison center will now ask people where they bought it and which formula.
Fox News hosts have pushed the drug as an effective treatment for COVID-19. A non-peer reviewed study that appeared to show a strong benefit was retracted, because of issues with plagiarism and manipulated data.
Phil Valentine, a conservative radio host in Tennessee, had told his audience he found a doctor to prescribe him ivermectin. Valentine later died of COVID-19. His brother said the host regretted not being a strong advocate for vaccination.

Many feed stores across North Texas told WFAA they are sold out of ivermectin. Meredith said his supplier told him they can't get it for him.

“Nobody’s got it,” Meredith said. “You can’t even order it online.”

Meredith’s major concern is he can’t get it for customers who need it to keep livestock healthy.
He said those who don’t often ask strange questions.

“They ask for ivermectin or iver-medicine or whatever the case may be,” he said. “This is for livestock. I mean, one tube will treat a 1,250 horse.”

“Just think about the consequences if a child were to get ahold of it,” Petty said. “We always say that medications look like candy to children.”

Tractor Supply told WFAA it has also added a warning to its stores.

“The product sold in our stores is only suitable for animals and is clearly labeled as such,” a spokesperson for the company said in an email. “We have signs to remind our guests that these products are for animal use only.”
It seems simple, but Meredith has little hope his warning will make a difference.

“People are going to do what they want to do anyway,” he said.

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just got banned from youtube:
View attachment 2479608

Well, color me shocked.

He seems to have been infected with coronavirus:
View attachment 2479610
And for it, is now *injecting* ivermectin:
View attachment 2479613

Oh, for crying out loud, why can't he just take the horse paste like a reasonably sane person would? It's $4.99 0n Chewy.com for what would probably be about eight doses for him, so even he can afford it.

Okay, to answer my own question: because it doesn't involve the drama of a big-ass needle. Seriously, that 18- or 20-gauge harpoon is total overkill, and only necessary when injecting a cow—

—Oh, wait. Never mind.

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
How does he know how much to take? It's already a disaster for those who take Ivermectin because they OD on it

Texas sees 550% spike in poison calls for horse and cow dewormer, despite FDA warning​

Author: William Joy (WFAA)
Published: 8:30 PM CDT August 25, 2021
Updated: 8:50 PM CDT August 25, 2021
feb5176d-f03d-4925-9381-a8aafa1429fd_1920x1080.jpg

BURLESON, Texas — Inside 731 Farm Store in Burleson, Matt Meredith has taped up a warning from the FDA about ivermectin.

“Not for human consumption. It says it on the bottle,” Meredith said. “It’s for deworming cattle, deworming horses.”
Many people have started taking it to treat or prevent COVID-19, despite an FDA warning titled “Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19".

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Meredith said. “Even through swine flu and all that, nothing like this.”
“Some of the most common effects that you can see... are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,” said Liz Petty at the North Texas Poison Center.

The North Texas Poison Center reports they’ve received 52 poisoning calls for ivermectin this year, compared to six through August of last year.

The numbers are increasing, too. Sixteen of the 52 calls this year have been in August.
In August of 2020, Texas received two reports about ivermectin poisoning statewide. This August, they’ve received 55.

Last year, the state received 23 ivermectin reports from January through August. This year, there have been 150, an increase of 552%.

Petty believes it’s likely underreported because it’s self-reported.

“It's sometimes a little difficult for us from the poison center to really grasp, you know why people are using things outside of their intended use,” she said. “It definitely could potentially spiral out of control if the misinformation still continues to circulate out in the public.”

There is a human version of the product, but it’s not approved to treat COVID-19, because there’s no clear evidence from any major study that it helps. The poison center will now ask people where they bought it and which formula.
Fox News hosts have pushed the drug as an effective treatment for COVID-19. A non-peer reviewed study that appeared to show a strong benefit was retracted, because of issues with plagiarism and manipulated data.
Phil Valentine, a conservative radio host in Tennessee, had told his audience he found a doctor to prescribe him ivermectin. Valentine later died of COVID-19. His brother said the host regretted not being a strong advocate for vaccination.

Many feed stores across North Texas told WFAA they are sold out of ivermectin. Meredith said his supplier told him they can't get it for him.

“Nobody’s got it,” Meredith said. “You can’t even order it online.”

Meredith’s major concern is he can’t get it for customers who need it to keep livestock healthy.
He said those who don’t often ask strange questions.

“They ask for ivermectin or iver-medicine or whatever the case may be,” he said. “This is for livestock. I mean, one tube will treat a 1,250 horse.”

“Just think about the consequences if a child were to get ahold of it,” Petty said. “We always say that medications look like candy to children.”

Tractor Supply told WFAA it has also added a warning to its stores.

“The product sold in our stores is only suitable for animals and is clearly labeled as such,” a spokesperson for the company said in an email. “We have signs to remind our guests that these products are for animal use only.”
It seems simple, but Meredith has little hope his warning will make a difference.

“People are going to do what they want to do anyway,” he said.
View attachment 2482113
Lmfao, no way this is real. These retards will sooner start snorting cyanide than take vaccines that would save their lives.

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
How's that Ivermectin going, Milo?

View attachment 2491051

Any medfags wanna fill us in on this?
His oxygen levels are pretty fucking low, at this point it’s likely to affect his organs if it goes a couple of percentage points lower. Now, horse medicine did not cause it, the guy might just have COVID.

Last edited:

seasazad

kiwifarms.net
Any medfags wanna fill us in on this?

Not quite a medfag, but I can at least field this. That's a pulse oximeter, the top number measures the amount of oxygen in your blood. It's supposed to be at 95-100 for a normal reading, I don't know precisely at what level you'd need to be intubated, but 81 is very low.

The bottom number is his heart rate, 90 is within "normal" range but it's probably a bit higher than what he normally is at.
... if he's well enough to make posts like this to social media, he's not dying. He's just a dramafag doing his dramafag thing.

slight PL, I suffered from septic shock a few weeks ago (40% mortality rate) and I was shitposting up until about 3 hours before I decided to go to the emergency room (albeit while feeling terrible). Not disagreeing about your larger point, though. He's still a dramafag.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not quite a medfag, but I can at least field this. That's a pulse oximeter, the top number measures the amount of oxygen in your blood. It's supposed to be at 95-100 for a normal reading, I don't know precisely at what level you'd need to be intubated, but 81 is very low.
81 mmHg is on the lower end of perfectly fine, he's just being an overdramatic faggot.

They usually consider putting you on oxygen if you drop under like 60 or so.

seasazad

kiwifarms.net
81 mmHg is on the lower end of perfectly fine, he's just being an overdramatic faggot.

They usually consider putting you on oxygen if you drop under like 60 or so.
Pulse oximeters measure SpO2, the unit for which is essentially "percentage of normal saturation." I believe you're thinking of PO2 (ABG test), a value above 60-65 being normal, and you need to draw blood in order to measure, and is in units of mmHg pressure.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pulse oximeters measure SpO2, the unit for which is essentially "percentage of normal saturation." I believe you're thinking of PO2 (ABG test), a value above 60-65 being normal, and you need to draw blood in order to measure, and is in units of mmHg pressure.

You’re mixing things up, bro. By the time your SPO2 levels are under 60%, cyanosis is in full force and you might become a corpse without urgent help.
Delete that shit before Milo sees it you tards.

Gudetama-chan

kiwifarms.net
Let's have some laughs while we watch this play out with some of his other choice posts.

Milo will not be seeking outside medical intervention confirmed.

Screenshot_20210829-140842.png

Milo explores what it would be like to troon out and gets a preview.

Screenshot_20210829-141032.png

Milo threatens everyone with a good time, continues shit posting minutes later, and unironically tells his followers he wants to get this book.

Screenshot_20210829-141401.png

Screenshot_20210829-142241.png

Latest medical update

Screenshot_20210829-142504.png