Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Let's have some laughs while we watch this play out with some of his other choice posts.

Milo will not be seeking outside medical intervention confirmed.

View attachment 2491482

Milo explores what it would be like to troon out and gets a preview.

View attachment 2491483

Milo threatens everyone with a good time, continues shit posting minutes later, and unironically tells his followers he wants to get this book.

View attachment 2491486
View attachment 2491490

Latest medical update

View attachment 2491499
Things Milo claims were stuck into him in the last couple of days that actually weren’t: A syringe of ivermectin.
Things Milo claims were not stuck into him in the last couple of days but actually were: A dick.

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
Milo continues his trad cath shill/ afternoon butt sex at Church Millitant

Did you know the vax makes you a super spreader. But Milo I want the unvaxxed to die this country needs a good ole fashioned boomer idiot cull. Hopefully your butt buddy Voris gets the coff.
COVID took me utterly by surprise. In addition to being young, handsome, talented, popular and modest, I am also healthy as an athlete and strong as an ox, despite rarely doing any exercise. In Britain we call this "rude health." I can promise you, you know no one ruder than me! But my rude health did nothing to protect me from this wicked new strain, named after America's worst and wokest airline. I have never been so feeble and helpless in my life. It is ghastly. Don't take these new vax-generated variants lightly, friends... Don't move around too much. If you try to carry on with business as usual, you'll get slammed with crashing blood oxygen levels that will leave you lightheaded, dizzy and feeling dissociative (which isn't as fun as it sounds, and you're talking to a former ketamine enthusiast).
Can't have Muscular Christianity if you don't lift bro. Has Milo ever admitted to a drug addiction before . But Ketamine of all things how lame is that. I only respect addicts of crack and above.
In my former life, I fancied I was making a wager, like Ariel in The Little Mermaid, risking my HIV status in exchange for the chance to snag a prince. (I know you can't tell, but I used to be a homosexual.)
WTF is this sentence who the fuck would trade a picture of milo for anything. You couldn't pay a HIV positive whore to fuck you Milo. I think the STDs have hit his brain
At least we have an enemy to pin all the blame on: the Jews! I'm kidding, of course. I wonder if that'll make it through editing. [Copy editor's note: We'll let it slide, Milo. Readers know what to expect from you.]
Reminder Voris wants to be taken seriously. He's made major inroads into ruining seminarians chances of ordination by making them insufferable Qtards that only other Otard catholics want.
Don't wait that long, friends. Heaven will be wonderful, but we shouldn't be recklessly eager to get there when there are so many unexplored ways to serve and delight our Heavenly Father here and now.
Ok Bitch Ethan Ralph and fucking Protestant heretic PPP are getting into heaven before you. Your so called renouncement of sodomy even if true has somehow made you worse.
Remember, the route to health is not vaccines, but virtue
Virtue such as not being an internet spurg and just getting your damn Fauci ouchie.

Allow me to do some Catholic Philosophy

1. The route to health is virtue and prayer
2. Milo got Covid
3. Milo therefore lacks virtue
Therefore Milo has returned to butt fucking black men.

Objection But Milo works for Voris and Voris is a man of virtue therefore by Milo is vitreous.

Voris is a fucking faggot who got it up the ass by Milo.

Last edited:

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
I had low expectations, but I was still surprised at how badly Milo's covid stunt fizzled. He must have seen a lot of buzz happening around minor right-wing anti-vax public figures getting covid and dying, and figured he could siphon off some of that attention. He failed.

I found a few Reddit threads from when he first wrote that he had covid, but they weren't particularly popular, and half of the comments were saying 'he's faking it' or pointing out that the ivermectin injection pictures look staged (you don't get blood on a needle like that from an intramuscular shot). And after that, nothing. He clearly posted that oximeter pic in the hope that it would perk up attention and that people would maybe even start celebrating his imminent death and then later look foolish, but no one even noticed.

Milo, you need to stick to grifting Catholic grandmas with Michael Voris, and stop trying to reclaim your former glory.

arabianights

kiwifarms.net
Milo continues his trad cath shill/ afternoon butt sex at Church Millitant

Did you know the vax makes you a super spreader. But Milo I want the unvaxxed to die this country needs a good ole fashioned boomer idiot cull. Hopefully your butt buddy Voris gets the coff.

Can't have Muscular Christianity if you don't lift bro. Has Milo ever admitted to a drug addiction before . But Ketamine of all things how lame is that. I only respect addicts of crack and above.

WTF is this sentence who the fuck would trade a picture of milo for anything. You couldn't pay a HIV positive whore to fuck you Milo. I think the STDs have hit his brain

Reminder Voris wants to be taken seriously. He's made major inroads into ruining seminarians chances of ordination by making them insufferable Qtards that only other Otard catholics want.

Ok Bitch Ethan Ralph and fucking Protestant heretic PPP are getting into heaven before you. Your so called renouncement of sodomy even if true has somehow made you worse.

Virtue such as not being an internet spurg and just getting your damn Fauci ouchie.

Allow me to do some Catholic Philosophy

1. The route to health is virtue and prayer
2. Milo got Covid
3. Milo therefore lacks virtue
Therefore Milo has returned to butt fucking black men.

Objection But Milo works for Voris and Voris is a man of virtue therefore by Milo is vitreous.

Voris is a fucking faggot who got it up the ass by Milo.
Is Michael Vorris a Qtard? Really?
can you please elaborate?

ADN_VIII

Panzer Vor!
kiwifarms.net
Isn't 82% blood oxygen content well in the hypoxia range? If memory serves 95% and up is "normal" for humans, and below 90% is pushing hypoxia. If he is hypoxic, it could well send him to a hospital or an early grave if he doesn't get treatment.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
Isn't 82% blood oxygen content well in the hypoxia range? If memory serves 95% and up is "normal" for humans, and below 90% is pushing hypoxia. If he is hypoxic, it could well send him to a hospital or an early grave if he doesn't get treatment.
Mayo Clinic Hypoxia Yeah 82% hypoxic. Normally he'd start feeling drunk. But a lot of Covid patients were on their phones talking with near death hypoxia. Before they were ventilated and either died or recovered.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS

Baltimore-MA From the AP in a lawsuit over a cancelled venue reservation Milo says he was raped by a Catholic Priest.

Yiannopoulos said he wants to speak at the rally because he was raped by a Catholic priest and wants to encourage other abuse survivors to “confront the enablers and abusers.”
Yes we did already know that Milo claims he was abused by a Fr. Michael back in the day. But this is just disgraceful you are not a advocate for victims your an attention seeking nearly milked lolcow.

Who is this mysterious Fr. Michael well there was a Fr. Michael Smith who was arrested in 2010 in Milo's home Archdiocese of Southwark.
1633033277672.pngTake a look at that victim's solicitor

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211001-092218~2.png

Milo - awful hairdo, fat and bloated
Screenshot_20211001-092518~2.png

Akumaten

kiwifarms.net
BREAKING NEWS

Baltimore-MA From the AP in a lawsuit over a cancelled venue reservation Milo says he was raped by a Catholic Priest.

Yes we did already know that Milo claims he was abused by a Fr. Michael back in the day. But this is just disgraceful you are not a advocate for victims your an attention seeking nearly milked lolcow.

Who is this mysterious Fr. Michael well there was a Fr. Michael Smith who was arrested in 2010 in Milo's home Archdiocese of Southwark.
View attachment 2583937Take a look at that victim's solicitor
Remember that faggot got raped by a black tron and didn't say shit? Of course that sodomite won't sell out his own yet blame a catholic for his own sick deathstyle that he praises.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember that faggot got raped by a black tron and didn't say shit? Of course that sodomite won't sell out his own yet blame a catholic for his own sick deathstyle that he praises.
I think you're making a mistake by taking anything Milo says at face value: In the early 2010s he was claiming to be engaged to a woman and we know he was writing op-eds comparing giving teenage boys videogames to putting a loaded gun in their hands. A few years later he was the self-proclaimed hero of Gamergate and then the token gay conservative for Breitbart. Other than being British he's retconned just about everything about himself over the years.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
I think you're making a mistake by taking anything Milo says at face value: In the early 2010s he was claiming to be engaged to a woman and we know he was writing op-eds comparing giving teenage boys videogames to putting a loaded gun in their hands. A few years later he was the self-proclaimed hero of Gamergate and then the token gay conservative for Breitbart. Other than being British he's retconned just about everything about himself over the years.
I forgot to mentioned the whole rape allegation came out because his book got cancelled because of the whole pedophile is a coming of age thing thing. Anita gets the W again how anyone in Gamegate still has internet clout (yes even Jim) is beyond me.

Last edited:

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
He retconned being British too, kinda, because he claimed he was born in Athens - and was therefore an immigrant, so you couldn't criticise his stances on immigration (he was actually born in Chatham)