Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
He retconned being British too, kinda, because he claimed he was born in Athens - and was therefore an immigrant, so you couldn't criticise his stances on immigration (he was actually born in Chatham)
Greece has jus sanguinis (by descent) citizenship rules so he can't even do the rags to riches immigrant story right.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He retconned being British too, kinda, because he claimed he was born in Athens - and was therefore an immigrant, so you couldn't criticise his stances on immigration (he was actually born in Chatham)
Sorry if this was answered upthread but is "Yiannopoulos" his legal name? The thread title mentioned he's also gone by Milo Wagner and Milo Hanrahan, they can't all be real and none of them lines up with his claims to be a former Jew.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
A Jew can have any old name, but apparently those are all somewhat realish as being names legally used for doing business at some point. US law is pretty lax about such things as long as you're using your own Social Security Number and not pretending to be someone else.

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this was answered upthread but is "Yiannopoulos" his legal name? The thread title mentioned he's also gone by Milo Wagner and Milo Hanrahan, they can't all be real and none of them lines up with his claims to be a former Jew.
His birth name is Hanrahan, he legally changed his name in 2010 - Yiannopoulos. Other names are pseudonyms or pen names (Wagner). His mother and father were not legally married.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
MILO GETS A W

Church Militant protest of U.S. bishops’ meeting canceled by city of Baltimore, citing fear of inciting violence
Baltimore, MA Church Militant claims it never incites violence despite the Boomer Insurrection of January 6 which they condoned, Steve Bannon calling for beheadings, and Milo being Antifa bait. But that's ok we've got 3 pet rape victims on a leash. So enjoy standing outside in 40 degree weather to hear some boomers complain about how another group of boomers suck. Godspeed Milo You trigger those libs You own those libs. #Gamergate3.0 #GreatReset

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net

He's streaming for Church Militant right now. I can't recall if they take down streams or them up after the fact.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
They honestly thought this looked tough.
gay.png

1. Can't Attend will be in Prison for Contempt of Congress
Future Bottom in Federal Prison
2. Gay (possible AIDs patient)
3. Also Gay
4. Unemployed worshipper of the Trump Idol

Yes I am just copying my most popular post who said I couldn't be a derivative hack.

By the way if you don't get the reference pink triangles were for gays in concentration camps I know so much edge.

Last edited:

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
They honestly thought this looked tough.
View attachment 2627010
1. Can't Attend will be in Prison for Contempt of Congress
Future Bottom in Federal Prison
2. Gay (possible AIDs patient)
3. Also Gay
4. Unemployed worshipper of the Trump Idol

Yes I am just copying my most popular post who said I couldn't be a derivative hack.
Bannon ain't serving a single day friend. The other three can suck an grids infested dick.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Milo's 'black cock' cure will work for his marks / scam victims.

:thinking:

If no 4 is Fr Altman, he's loaded now, raising $700,000 plus. Fr bought a home in Wisconsin with cash. This in the diocese of La Crosse so he's following the terms of his suspension. He makes strong sounding but generalised words on rot in the Church. Former One Peter Five owner (sold to Crisis mag for a pile of money) thinks him a grifter, but who's talking? Anyhow I don't see Fr Altman skirting homelessness like those priests in the 70s who refused the New Order of Mass.

Attachments

• gay.png
    gay.png
    379.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
MILO GETS A W

Church Militant protest of U.S. bishops’ meeting canceled by city of Baltimore, citing fear of inciting violence
Baltimore, MA Church Militant claims it never incites violence despite the Boomer Insurrection of January 6 which they condoned, Steve Bannon calling for beheadings, and Milo being Antifa bait. But that's ok we've got 3 pet rape victims on a leash. So enjoy standing outside in 40 degree weather to hear some boomers complain about how another group of boomers suck. Godspeed Milo You trigger those libs You own those libs. #Gamergate3.0 #GreatReset
They went to court and got the ban overturned on free speech grounds. As of right now the "protest" is still happening, though I think the city is appealling. You'd think a city with a crime rate as high as Baltimore's would be more worried about that than of old white people holding up signs, but apparently not.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
Bannon ain't serving a single day friend. The other three can suck an grids infested dick.
How can he avoid prison. The house has the votes for a contempt citation, the Attorney General is a Biden appointee and the Judge has basically no leeway seen has he didn't show up. I want him to go to prison purely for lolcow purposes shame they won't let us film him I'd pay to see that.

If no 4 is Fr Altman, he's loaded now, raising $700,000 plus... Anyhow I don't see Fr Altman skirting homelessness like those priests in the 70s who refused the New Order of Mass.
This whole cancelled priest thing is such a shameless grift. Priest don't have to pay for their education, housing, kids, wives, bastard children. That 30-40k salary is basically pocket money. These lads may not get to fuck as much as your below average man but they are loaded. Then this boomer fuck comes along gets suspended with pay and demands a bunch of boomers pay for his appeal to Rome pay and a house the Diocese had to pay for anyways. Because that's how things work in the One True Church even if Altman raped 1000 babies the Church would still have to pay for his transition to lay life.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
How can he avoid prison. The house has the votes for a contempt citation, the Attorney General is a Biden appointee and the Judge has basically no leeway seen has he didn't show up. I want him to go to prison purely for lolcow purposes shame they won't let us film him I'd pay to see that.
Bannon is more clever than you or I, dude will not serve a single moment in jail. I actually don't care much one way or the other about Bannon.

Remember how everyone was screeching Trump was gonna go to jail, won't happen either.

Yet Another Wanker

kiwifarms.net
Bannon is more clever than you or I, dude will not serve a single moment in jail. I actually don't care much one way or the other about Bannon.

Remember how everyone was screeching Trump was gonna go to jail, won't happen either.
Trump got away with it because he didn't do anything illegal. no amount of liberals screeching changes the fact that; there's no smoking gun for Russia collusion and saying "We're going to the... Capital" isn't close to incitement.

Bannon on the other hand is a stooge all he had to do is plead the Fifth and go home. But a martyr LARP is more profitable I guess.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Trump got away with it because he didn't do anything illegal. no amount of liberals screeching changes the fact that; there's no smoking gun for Russia collusion and saying "We're going to the... Capital" isn't close to incitement.

Bannon on the other hand is a stooge all he had to do is plead the Fifth and go home. But a martyr LARP is more profitable I guess.
Oh, Bannon does really dumb shit for sure. And I wouldn't be shocked if he deserves to go to jail (again), but i just think he will slip his way out of it.

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
When was the last time a wealthy politically connected person spent a minute in prison?