Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Leave_Fargut

Make sure he lives. He owes me some credits.
kiwifarms.net
I always found it interesting that in that 2014-2016 period of rising youthful conservatism Milo was near the tip of the spear of (at least online), he was the only one who ever brought up slavery and his belief that blacks deserved reparations from the US Gov't. Weirdly, whenever he was flaunting his gayness to point out he was part of the left's protected classes, he loved shouting about how much he loved black cock. Interesting coincidence. You wouldn't happen to think he feels the way he does about slavery due to his affinity for dark meat, would you? Some sort of reverse buck-breaking perhaps?

also that Gay Manifest Destiny shit he used to talk about was fucking weird. Dude unironically believes gays are a superior sub-race to heteros and have been the main people driving forward human advancement for millennia

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I always found it interesting that in that 2014-2016 period of rising youthful conservatism Milo was near the tip of the spear of (at least online), he was the only one who ever brought up slavery and his belief that blacks deserved reparations from the US Gov't. Weirdly, whenever he was flaunting his gayness to point out he was part of the left's protected classes, he loved shouting about how much he loved black cock. Interesting coincidence. You wouldn't happen to think he feels the way he does about slavery due to his affinity for dark meat, would you? Some sort of reverse buck-breaking perhaps?

also that Gay Manifest Destiny shit he used to talk about was fucking weird. Dude unironically believes gays are a superior sub-race to heteros and have been the main people driving forward human advancement for millennia
Everything he says is bullshit. Everything he does is a hustle for money and clout. If Milo has ever said or done anything out of sincerity, it is a complete coincidence.

Spiritually Sodomized

Filled with the Holy Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Because someone mentioned it a few pages back, I'm too lazy to dig right at this moment.

Back in 2016 a book dropped which quickly became a must read in trad cath circles, and was the prompt that forced Michael Voris to come out as homosexual a couple of days before it launched on amazon.

The book itself is no longer available there, this is what a quick search turned up, but from what I recall the basic points were....

-Michael Voris' legal name is Gary
-He was an bit part actor of no notable success, this is one of the few pre conversion photos of him floating around online

-Voris' mother died and he supposedly caught AIDS around the same time; this according to freinds and family members who were tracked down from the time triggered some profound DEUS VULT personality flip in him.

-With limits. Voris is still infamous for choosing aryan people (men) based on their athleticism rather than the content of their CV. Church Militant employs relativley few women, all males are expected to take vows of chastity etc (kink fuel for daddy).

....It's a weird organisation. And Voris is a major lolcow.

Spiritually Sodomized

Filled with the Holy Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Why on earth is he working with a pudgy Greek then

He's not even fucking Greek lmao

Mostly because Voris is trying to run a TV station after all; and as low as Milo has fallen he's still the only "mainstream" famous person in Church Militants roaster of stars.

And Church Militant loves to hear "repentant" faggots squark about global homo new world order stuff. If Milo is willing to sing, he'll have a bigger audience than the others Voris has hosted.

TopTierHealer

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no wonder Conservatives INC loved him so much. He towed the "let's be like dems" line except he was also a D A N G E R O U S F A G G O T brand.

He is absolutely despicable in every way and I'm putting a countdown until some minor he groomed last decade comes forth with a class action lawsuit. This guy openly talked with the FBI throwing everyone he knew under the bus and this is public knowledge (funniest part is that the FBI reported him as a useless asset), he should be out there giving 5 dollar handjobs at a trucker stop not speaking as a born again christian.

Is this the pipeline of the autistic-right, from owning the libs to baptizing the nigs? Will Sargon or Tim Pool call for a new crusade once the patreon numbers drop?

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
1638852703340.png

Milo's opinion of single moms. Funny that his employer's gay shield sidekick is a single mom who abandoned her husband because a priest told her to.

Yes I know this picture has a bunch of shit all over it's not mine. So let's get this straight (ha) you must behave like a Christian unless you're funny or give him money. What a absolute capitalist whore. Fair to say Milo hasn't learned what Catholic Guilt is yet. Or how to have sex with women.

1638914071104.png

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

Dopamine terrorist powered by neurotransmitters
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2780326
Milo's opinion of single moms. Funny that his employer's gay shield sick kick is a single mom who abandoned her husband because a priest told her to.
He just can't help himself, can he? You scream for attention by acting like a douche so long in your life, it becomes reflex....

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Are "single moms" even mentioned in the New Testament?

Mary doesn't count because she got married before giving birth.

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
1638991781735.png

The Telegram leaks keep coming. I am the LORD your God you shall not make a graven image. So Milo is now a thinned skin grifter "ex" homosexual but still living with his gay lover , an idol maker, idol worshipper and racist. Some great Catholic values there. What's his tally on genuine conversion vs grift 0 to at least 1000.

Last edited:

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2784194

The Telegram leaks keep coming. I am the LORD your God you shall not make a graven image. So Milo is now a thinned skin grifter "ex" homosexual but still living with his gay lover , an idol maker, idol worshipper and racist. Some great Catholic values there. What's his tally on genuine conversion vs grift 0 to at least 1000.
Wow, what a bunch of Faggots. Just say everyone is likely to get banned and that underage boys are eligible to join Milo's exclusive choirboy ring.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2722933
Milo is wearing these shoes to this prayer rally.
Very straight, you guys.
View attachment 2784194

He's not even any good at being edgy and catty anymore. It's almost sad.

Literal Tard Coomer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2784194

Banning ppl who use the term 'grifter' unironically.
I wonder why

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Milo's straigverisary passed without us noticing but Milo's Telegram got into a festive mode. As we all know a deep respect for women as a person and the Blessed Virgin Mary are keys to masculine heterosexuality within Catholicism. Here's Milo's take.

View attachment 2868483

View attachment 2868484
View attachment 2868486
My gaydar must be broken, because he's causing it to overload. He's trying so hard to straight pass that he's coming off even gayer than normal.