Careercow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / Milo Hanrahan / @nero - Gets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Milo's straigverisary passed without us noticing
He's still gay. You know that, I know that, we all know that.

He put sodomy on hold.
So it is alleged. I am not convinced.

I was about to say something about his "new fans", but aside from a few equally gay hangers-on, does he have any?

It has come to this -- The attention whore gets attention from Kiwi Farms, but that's it.

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
I was about to say something about his "new fans", but aside from a few equally gay hangers-on, does he have any?
Church Militant is one of the largest voices of boomer Catholicism; they get 106k daily views on youtube alone. CM is buddy buds with Bishop Strickland down in east Texas so they have establishment clout as well.

Milo will be doing ex gay faith talks which will probably get a hotel conference room full of people. Plus he's selling an audiobook of Psalms & Proverbs narrated by Milo for $39. Yeah it's not starting a Antifa riot wherever you go clout but it's money and he doesn't have to worry about catching AIDS. All in all not a bad lolcow retirement if he can make it work.

Last edited:

Yet Another Wanker

Burn Heretics at the Stake.
kiwifarms.net
They are not Milo's fans. Milo is their hanger on.
Correct Milo is totally hanging on to this anti-bishops pro-trump traditionalist Catholic who accept hate Pope Francis and Vatican 2 but aren't gonna leave the Church over it niche.
I suppose any Catholic can join?
No, CM's founder and ex-gay boy Voris seems to hire three groups of geldings:

College boys with boyish haircuts, grandmas, and actually useful people (A brit, a fat fuck, Milo, and an Asian with Hmong Refugee and single mom credentials) . Obviously the 20 somethings are for looking and raping. The grandmas are a bit of a mystery to me. Milo is Voris's ex-gay accountabilibuddy and/or butt buddy and the wildcard maverick to get trad kids in.
Boomers? Isn't Milo too young for that?
Surprisingly not, See Milo at the Prayer rally which I live posted about on this thread in November.

Last edited:

bearycool

The Pretty Homeless Movie Night Princess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To put it simply:

"where in gay fucking hell am I."

Oh okay, idea: he's trying to DJ with the leopard print, which yeah holds credence to MILF culture -- why does a gay man know this? Because we just fucking know.

I mean my lord, I got through my blonde phase shit in 8th grade and refuse to go back. To me, bleaching your hair, especially in this style, presents a continuous behavior of, as we call it here, "Lunacy."

Like gurl, bet you meth is involved. Bet just as Chris-Crocker is a TransTrender there is a drug circle going on. This entire thing reeks of predation, and I have a bad feeling in my stomach about all of this.

-- Yeah, he's evoking the tiger king cult (soy loca con mi tigre, says Shakira). The entire outfit rings true to Us Vs. Them.

*stress sigh* Welp, I decided to go down the Baked Alaska hole, so there's no turning back for me I guess.

Last edited:

chalkoutline

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220223-133629~2.png