• ”i've actually been talking to authorities about internet crime since january 19, 1999 and haven't gotten a fucking thing done.”

Dramacow Milo Yiannopoulos / Milo Wagner / @neroGets banned from everywhere, Stole charity money and general supervillan antics

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Ass Manager 3000, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. That was his previous home, which he had to move out of as a result of harassment lol

• Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88

14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88 the real weev. seriously.
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  2. I wish more celebrities could be on here, maybe historical cows that people don't normally consider cows. Like Kurt Cobain, that motherfucker was so pretentious, his ideologies, treatment of other people and general behavior are all cow worthy.

• Dumb  x 3
    • Disagree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    dominatrixman

dominatrixman Fuck you

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think Milo' husband J.M. Campbell is not interested in politics. He is not affiliated with any political party (according to his voter registration).

Attached Files:

kiwifarms.net
  4. this might be a exceptional question but is voting history researchable? depending on the day I work in creative arts or education, both quite left-leaning, so is there any way for them to know I vote Republican? I'm not a doner or paid member or anything like that.

kiwifarms.net
  5. "That motherfucker" has also been dead for like 25 years. I'm pretty sure the only dead lolcows that KF makes fun of are the ones that they BRUTALLY MURDERED VIA CYBERBULLYING

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. If Nirvanas popularity faded late into the 2000s and Kurt didn't an hero, he would most definitely get cyberbullied for his faggy pretentiousness. Maybe he'd shoot himself all over again because of if. The things that could have been...

Edit: I see we have some Kurt Cobain fans... You should follow in his footsteps

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #2286 dominatrixman, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    dominatrixman

dominatrixman Fuck you

kiwifarms.net
  7. edit ; why am I being downvoted, reddit?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    O'Shagnasty

O'Shagnasty bad person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Speaking of downvotes I think Youtube is a giant pussy for disabling the ability to see dislikes on comments.

Both Milo and his husband look like narcissistic sociopaths. You could probably ruin their entire fucking day by saying their outfit doesn't match.

• Agree Agree x 2
    dominatrixman

dominatrixman Fuck you

kiwifarms.net
  9. If you live in a state that has you register a party, yeah. It's all online.

BillionBisonBucks

BillionBisonBucks Soon will be worth five billion pounds

kiwifarms.net
  10. That's a bit shitty, it should all be private tbh

kiwifarms.net
  11. You know, you could make a thread about this. If you think there's a big enough case for Kurt Cobain being a lolcow, go into the music threads and say your piece. There's no point sperging over Kurt in a thread about Milo Yiannopoulos.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Diabeetus

Diabeetus Ice cream and apple pie

kiwifarms.net
  12. Only reason I did is because Milo is genuinely a celebrity and non YouTube/exceptional individual cows are hard to come by.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    dominatrixman

dominatrixman Fuck you

kiwifarms.net
  13. Milo is famous because he’s a Lolcow

• Agree Agree x 3
    JaneThough

JaneThough Part of your world

kiwifarms.net
  14. I wouldn't say that.

Milo's famous because he milked the funnies from lower hanging fruit. He became a lolcow when people realized he had funnies of his own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Diabeetus

Diabeetus Ice cream and apple pie

kiwifarms.net
  15. No, there's specifically a rule against having celebrities as lolcows on kf. What @JaneThough said.

Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'd say he drifted further and further into lolcow territory the more it became clear how much of a desperate attention seeker he was.

Two of the main qualities that set a lolcow apart from a non-lolcow in my estimation are self-awareness and self-control, and Milo increasingly doesn't appear to have either of these qualities. As his fame has dwindled, so too has his perception and control over how he is perceived by the general public, and it's pretty sad to watch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. yo weev come back to #egg

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.