Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters -

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
Ah, so, admittedly Jschlatt is my favorite YouTuber, so I can provide a bit of context for all the "bad" things he's done.

His earliest "offense" was calling someone a faggot as a joke. Stans weren't so happy about that.
He makes jokes about him being a capitalist business man as part of his persona and acts like a conservative as a part of his bit. It's unclear what his actual political standings are however, because he's playing a character. He also briefly acted like a communist dictator, but that was short lived and for only one stream, but no one seems to care about that.
His humor is very much darker than most Minecraft youtubers Although he is called one by the stans, he actually isn't and is more of a variety type of guy. Stans apparently don't like dark/offensive humor, although their way of laughing is by slurs they "reclaim" and telling people to "kys" so it's quite hypocritical.
He has a tendency to be "sexist" and act grossed out by gay people (while acting gay himself)
Schlatt mocked BLM, when he saw a black woman in this video (at 5:50), he knelt on the ground and raised his fist.
His video with the most offenses was the one with the thumbnail you put, but interestingly enough, most of the jokes were taking the piss out of corrupt companies such as Autism Speaks, and making fun of racists. So the complete opposite of what the stans were claiming.

But yeah, there's an extended list of the "crimes" Schlatt has committed. It's funny because the stans get mad at him for playing an exaggerated character, they act like he does a great harm to people when he's probably actually done more good than they could ever hope for.
He used to run a channel called "theweeklyslap" where he would get questions from people as like a help line and he would answer them. He called out stan culture toxicity on there too and that video was great. It was really laid back and it showed what kind of person he really was. But the stans don't want to admit that he's actually a caring guy because it ruins their delusion of "raycist hwhite mehn" they saddled him with.

Sorry for the autistic sperging, but Schlatt is just someone I've enjoyed watching for a few years now and his content is just really well rounded on all of his channels.

Plus a lot of the stans meltdowns often involve him because he makes them "uncomfortable and sick 🥺" so I guess maybe his history of "wrongdoings" might come in handy.
I'm glad you were able to write about this. I didn't know about all of that, but I love Schlatt (his Schlatt and Co hoodie is very comfortable). I guess we just have the same type of humor, but I've never been bothered by any of his bits. In fact, I enjoy going back and rewatching the streams he has posted. I got into SMP Live after it ended so I just wish there was a way to watch all of his vods but oh well.

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
Alright here’s a tinfoiling theory on why the stans cancel people:

Honestly I think the only reason these kids are canceling these people is because they don’t fit into the “anime uwu soft boy” trope. jschlatt? Edgy. Technoblade? Constant jokes about killing orphans and the like [plus the whole blood god thing] Karl? The illusion was broken when they found out he watched IcePoseidon. Tommy? Likes schlatt and Techno plus he’s a bit edgy.
People like the Dream Team and Ranboo can perfectly slot into that idea [so far], for example, notice how Techno gets cancelled for the voices thing on DreamSMP, but Ranboo’s character literally has panic attacks, voices and hallucinations and they say it’s fine [Techno doesn’t even roleplay seriously like Ranboo does on the DreamSMP + the voices thing is just his chat]
It seems like it’s less about the social justice and more about their fantasies.

Last edited:

thinking about mr hands

Get in the goddamn cuckshed
kiwifarms.net
Schlatt was one of Tommy's favorite youtubers, it's why Schlatt ever got on the dream SMP in the first place. Tommy wasn't raised on twitter, he wasn't going to drop a youtuber he already watched and was a huge fan of because of twitter calling him problematic

I have a feeling stans also don't like him because he's very anti stan culture, and uncomfortable with people writing fanfiction about him buttfucking Quackity or Wilbur. They're spoiled by the Dream and George baiting.
That's the main reason they don't like him, but they have to look like their contributing to society by not liking him, so they pull up all this stuff.

I'm glad you were able to write about this. I didn't know about all of that, but I love Schlatt (his Schlatt and Co hoodie is very comfortable). I guess we just have the same type of humor, but I've never been bothered by any of his bits. In fact, I enjoy going back and rewatching the streams he has posted. I got into SMP Live after it ended so I just wish there was a way to watch all of his vods but oh well.
Same here!! If you want a list of his vods, there's a playlist of reuploads here! You might have seen them already, but if not, I hope I can help a fellow Schlatt enjoyer out!

Saying "I can teach you stuff" enthusiastically while talking about gay shit? That sets off my groomer alarm, I don't know about anyone else.
The reason he said that was because Wilbur and Tommy kind of have a mentor/brother relationship, I believe Wilbur's talked before about helping Tommy figure out social media and how it works, they're friends, but I don't think Wilbur is a groomer.
That is by far his worst take I've ever heard though, and like I mentioned, he has no room trying to teach Tommy with this incident because he left twitter for a similar reason.

Last edited:

Gru

Spontanicsexual Redditgender.
kiwifarms.net
That is by far his worst take I've ever heard though, and like I mentioned, he has no room trying to teach Tommy with this incident because he left twitter for a similar reason.
It's such a baffling take on any of this shit, regardless of whether or not he left twitter for exactly the same reasons. Here you have this kid who's stressed to the point of needing therapy because Dream's crazies won't fucking leave him alone, and then here's someone he apparently looks up to (you said he's a mentor figure) telling him that he's not allowed to feel that way because it's privileged. Like, what the fuck?

It's this exact mentality that the stans keep using to "educate" people, that they're so "privileged" that they need to learn about all the "bad things" so they can speak out against them. Like, this dude isn't even an adult and he just wants to make funny minecraft videos. I have to imagine the situation around Tommy was moreso "Oh that funny Dream guy with the cool Minecraft content wants to collab with me and my friends!" and then it just leads into this garbage.

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
It's such a baffling take on any of this shit, regardless of whether or not he left twitter for exactly the same reasons. Here you have this kid who's stressed to the point of needing therapy because Dream's crazies won't fucking leave him alone, and then here's someone he apparently looks up to (you said he's a mentor figure) telling him that he's not allowed to feel that way because it's privileged. Like, what the fuck?

It's this exact mentality that the stans keep using to "educate" people, that they're so "privileged" that they need to learn about all the "bad things" so they can speak out against them. Like, this dude isn't even an adult and he just wants to make funny minecraft videos. I have to imagine the situation around Tommy was moreso "Oh that funny Dream guy with the cool Minecraft content wants to collab with me and my friends!" and then it just leads into this garbage.
Oh by the way, do you have more context to the clip, just to make sure we aren't cutting anything out?

Gru

Spontanicsexual Redditgender.
kiwifarms.net
Oh by the way, do you have more context to the clip, just to make sure we aren't cutting anything out?
wilbur.pngdreamwastaken2.png
I actually don't know what stream the clip is from, but judging from other places discussing it like r/DreamWasTaken2 there doesn't seem to be much other context (though I don't believe the drivel that the sub spouts is worth reading half of the time, at least they're useful for finding context.)

Lipton Tea

Daddy Dream's Kitten
kiwifarms.net
I truly feel bad for Tommy, I couldn't imagine being put on a pedestal to be torn apart for playing Minecraft. I've seen the argument on Twitter saying that his 9-15 year old audience knows about these issues and he should be educated on it. Imagine being that far into twitter where you care about social issues at 9 years old, Why don't they just enjoy the content and be kids instead of some woke "educator" If you're so tired of him making these jokes just stop watching him.

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
(though I don't believe the drivel that the sub spouts is worth reading half of the time, at least they're useful for finding context.)
Yeah, the sub has really been getting worse and worse as time goes on. There's a few ones there that are still pretty good [like Pigglesw0rth in the first screenshot, he's pretty cool]. Thanks though.

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck Will.
It honestly sucks hearing him say that, if anything, he should know what it's like to take a break off twitter because his bitch ass left it and he's one of the older ones on the Dream SMP.
And he left it for similar reasons, nonstop negativity towards him and death threats, mans has no reason to be acting like that when Tommy wants to leave for similar fucking reasons.
Man, that's actually disappointing because Wilbur always seemed like a chill down to earth guy and I always enjoyed his content.
You know, for someone who left Twitter, Wil seems to try to pander to it a lot still.

Jester

kiwifarms.net
I actually don't know what stream the clip is from, but judging from other places discussing it like r/DreamWasTaken2 there doesn't seem to be much other context
Wilbur did a stream yesterday and ended it with a small Q&A and he invited tommy into it for fun. If I remember correctly they were talking a bit about Twitter and anxiety. You can probably find the clip at the end of the VOds

TomatoTomahto

kiwifarms.net
I hate that faggot Wilbur, nigger did the same shit in a MCC months ago (I forgot which, apologies) and said ''Dreamteam twitter, did you know I love Schlatt?'' repeatedly to the point where it was featured in a cancel thread. (Something about how DTTWT means black people so Wilbur is being anti-black. Gasp!) He was constantly harassed by Dream stans, they would make fun of him, send him kys messages, it even started the rumor that Dream and Wilbur had a rivalry. He left Twitter because of this, and now is letting Tommy get all the fire for the same reason? Especially when Tommy's been there for him in the past?

Sorry for sperging :roll:

n/a

kiwifarms.net
Probably slightly off topic but. Reading through some of the comments, it's always 'aS a PoC i SaY hE nEeDs To KnOw HoW mUcH tHiS aFfEcTs Us', but they never go into how it affects them. At least, not in any decent threads i've seen. Do they mean 'it could affect the movements they're trying to progress'? I don't think one lad in the uk is going to do much to americans who are already online slacktivists.
'It could influence his fanbase to think the way they do!' i think you already make people think the opposite of how you want by throwing tantrums and doing away with basic courtesy.

'We're tired of playing nice!' I think you only tried 'being nice' once and even then you got tommy neg trending three times in one week.

In the comments still, someone even called someone else that replied to them a 'gatekeeper' for telling them not to watch if it bothers them that much.

It's like someone throwing a fit in a movie theatre they chose to come and sit down in, and when they're told they can just leave they grind their heels in. 'He's my comfort streamer!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺' Not everyone is and/or will be in the same comfort zone as you.

Jester

kiwifarms.net
Now we wait if Tommyinnit becomes a person like dream who bows down to his stans or becomes Schlatt who doesn't budge and give a single fuck about them. Cast your votes people!
I think he will become closer to a Schlatt. He doesn't do anything with Dream outside of the SMP and talks more about Schlatt as an inspiration than Dream. Hopefully, Sclatt will be his next mentor figure after Willbur.

Locke And Doula

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2256450
View attachment 2256452View attachment 2256455View attachment 2256456
View attachment 2256457
Apparently Tommy left twitter because the stans wouldn't stop harassing him.

You know what? Good for him, I hope he stays off of it.
Really proves that these twitter leeches are so dangerous because if you give them an inch, they'll keep asking for a mile. Good for Tommy to just ignore all the shitstains on that site and keep doing his own thing that he enjoys. Also, fuck this Wilbur guy for that kind of answer. Man who bends their knee to those twitter tweens obviously have some of them sucking his dick.
Schlatt was one of Tommy's favorite youtubers, it's why Schlatt ever got on the dream SMP in the first place. Tommy wasn't raised on twitter, he wasn't going to drop a youtuber he already watched and was a huge fan of because of twitter calling him problematic

I have a feeling stans also don't like him because he's very anti stan culture, and uncomfortable with people writing fanfiction about him buttfucking Quackity or Wilbur. They're spoiled by the Dream and George baiting.
I think he will become closer to a Schlatt. He doesn't do anything with Dream outside of the SMP and talks more about Schlatt as an inspiration than Dream. Hopefully, Sclatt will be his next mentor figure after Willbur.
I'm really glad that in the whole Dream SMP group thing, there's people like Schlatt and Tommy who just dont give a shit about all this stan crap. Tommy has tha based energy in him already, but he's being smart and respectful, and you can really see Schlatt exuding a big brother energy around him and Tubbo--showing them the ropes of internet persona fame and teaching them how to avoid all the fuckin' weirdoes and degenerates that are associated with this entire Minecraft fandom thing.

I'm optimistic that so long as Tommy keeps distancing himself from the creators that cultivate and participate in this fanatical madness, the kid's gonna turn out alright. He's definitely handling all of this stan shit better than Dream too