Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters -

sled

kiwifarms.net
it is hard to watch kids purposefully handicap themselves. i looked at ranboo's discord for myself and saw a lot of people giving positive reinforcement to those faking delusions (which i imagine will make them actually delusional/develop some form of psychosis or severe depression.)
i feel bad for ranboo once again. his server has become a place where people fake debilitating mental illnesses to the point where they convince themselves that there is actually something wrong with them.
1627241174081.png

they are non-verbal, so they use emotes to replace typing. because somehow speaking is the same as typing,

CallMeKiwi

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for any MCYT fans with dyslexia. They probably just want to watch their favorite YouTubers and interact with the community, but then they end up being told that they're ableist since the community sees their actual disability as less important than 14 year-olds with self-diagnosed ADHD who decided they're "forced to" type exclusively in leetspeak or emojis.

Last edited:

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
does anyone have an archive of the discords rules?
All I managed to grab was this.
E7KsIReX0Ac2AL0.jpg

Apparently the Ranboo Discord server has gone into lockdown as a result of the backlash from the slightly-more reasonable stans.
Evidence:
lock.PNG

Now for more fun:

E7KD7a4XEAcGrhw.jpg

Translation: "But I need them, it's not just you (not mad, light hearted)"
E7KD8C2X0AUI6pp.jpg

E7KEBADXEAIFUHN.jpg

Translation: "As an autistic person, shut up (serious)"
E7KD__mXoAQgS75.jpg

Translation: "I am non-verbal though? Stop please, no pinging me."
TL;DR- Autistic person who uses a screen reader calls out some Ranboo Discord members because they keep doing this thing where they talk with emoticons. Saying it is ableist towards people who need screen readers [visually impaired] and making it needlessly difficult for people with dyslexia to read. Additionally, calling them out for infantilizing neurodivergent people with an overuse of tone indicators. Members proceed to tell them to shut up.

E7Knr6TWUAIHxps.jpg

E7Knr6TXsAMhWvf.jpg

E7KnsIoWYAYHA8q.jpg
Yes, these are real.

E7KoWojX0AA1mP-.jpg

E7Koc8aXsAcd8th.jpg

Supposedly the rules are still the same aside from that one update, but I am unable to re-enter his server to confirm due to it being on lockdown.
In all though, this server must be a nightmare for anyone with dyslexia or some sort of visual disability.

I can tell you from my own personal experience and time in the server, CW/TW'ing pretty much everything has become the norm and expected standard over there. You have to TW everything or the members will attack you, or you'll get kicked/banned for "trolling"

Last edited:

thinking about mr hands

Get in the goddamn cuckshed
kiwifarms.net
All I managed to grab was this.
View attachment 2379774

Evidence:
View attachment 2379775

Now for more fun:

View attachment 2379787
Translation: "But I need them, it's not just you (not mad, light hearted)"
View attachment 2379784
View attachment 2379792
Translation: "As an autistic person, shut up (serious)"
View attachment 2379814
Translation: "I am non-verbal though? Stop please, no pinging me."
TL;DR- Autistic person who uses a screen reader calls out some Ranboo Discord members because they keep doing this thing where they talk with emoticons. Saying it is ableist towards people who need screen readers [visually impaired] and making it needlessly difficult for people with dyslexia to read. Additionally, calling them out for infantilizing neurodivergent people with an overuse of tone indicators. Members proceed to tell them to shut up.

Yes, these are real.

Supposedly the rules are still the same aside from that one update, but I am unable to re-enter his server to confirm due to it being on lockdown.
In all though, this server must be a nightmare for anyone with dyslexia or some sort of visual disability.

I can tell you from my own personal experience and time in the server, CW/TW'ing pretty much everything has become the norm and expected standard over there. You have to TW everything or the members will attack you, or you'll get kicked/banned for "trolling"
I feel bad for Ranboo and the sane stans left in there. You can pretty much tell he regrets having these kind of people as stans but can't say anything about it due to possible backlash.
I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he could control the stans, just like they used to on SMPLive, only to attract a much more rabid fanbase than they ever had.
Funfact about Ranboo, he was apparently a big fan of SMPLive when it was around, I'm shocked he hasn't used their method of a callout stream, but then again, these stans are so much more worse than SMPLive's stans and it would probably only end poorly for Ranboo.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for Ranboo and the sane stans left in there. You can pretty much tell he regrets having these kind of people as stans but can't say anything about it due to possible backlash.
I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he could control the stans, just like they used to on SMPLive, only to attract a much more rabid fanbase than they ever had.
Funfact about Ranboo, he was apparently a big fan of SMPLive when it was around, I'm shocked he hasn't used their method of a callout stream, but then again, these stans are so much more worse than SMPLive's stans and it would probably only end poorly for Ranboo.
He could always close the discord, just do youtube and ignore the comment section. I don't feel sorry for him. He's maintaining the parasocial relationship with the fans. Just go full pewdiepie. Treat the fans as some nebulous blob that you only talk at and never to.

TSG

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't feel bad for him. He's literally taking money from his stans. If I were him, I would keep the facade until I've earned enough, pursue another career or hobby, then bail without ever revealing my face.

Jester

kiwifarms.net
This dude is getting at least half a million dollars from subs and donations pet months, he his set for life if he doesn't do something stupid.

I remember a YouTuber once said that having a discord, especially if you go viral, is the worst. You spend more time taking care of petty discord drama than doing anything else.

Bad Egg

Bad with words
kiwifarms.net
That one mcyt man, Ph1lza, very obviously uses a (badly made) skin of Urahara from bleach in minecraft, which makes a lot of his fan art very funny because it looks like some fucked up fanon Urahara. I've only seen a few people point this out and Ph1lza has never owned up to this himself, which could always be because of rabid fans.
Either way, interesting to see how some people interpret his skin. Funniest ones is where they just draw him with a hoodie.
Philza_Skin.png
Dfa76fa2164afac77d2217d4b90d2f12.png

Thorfinny

kiwifarms.net
I've only seen a few people point this out and Ph1lza has never owned up to this himself, which could always be because of rabid fans.
Philza has definitely mentioned that his skin/character design is just Urahara before. I can't find the exact clip, but I remember him mentioning it whilst talking about how he gives permission for fans to profit off of his image by selling fanart etc, and saying that they should be careful not to be sued for basically selling Urahara fanart.
But whilst it's not exactly a secret, a lot of the stans are still unaware of it as you say. I've seen quite a few dumbass "OMG PHILZA IN BLEACH!?" revelations before.

thinking about mr hands

kiwifarms.net
That one mcyt man, Ph1lza, very obviously uses a (badly made) skin of Urahara from bleach in minecraft, which makes a lot of his fan art very funny because it looks like some fucked up fanon Urahara. I've only seen a few people point this out and Ph1lza has never owned up to this himself, which could always be because of rabid fans.
Either way, interesting to see how some people interpret his skin. Funniest ones is where they just draw him with a hoodie.
View attachment 2380953View attachment 2380955
Philza is actually really open with his Bleach Obsession and spent a few streams just building Urahara’s training center. Also if anyone asks where the skin is from, he’s upfront with his orgins.
I’m glad he’s getting more kids to know about Bleach because lowkey loved that series, but sometimes you go into the comments section of a anything Bleach related and you just see “OMG PHILZA???”

He could always close the discord, just do youtube and ignore the comment section. I don't feel sorry for him. He's maintaining the parasocial relationship with the fans. Just go full pewdiepie. Treat the fans as some nebulous blob that you only talk at and never to.
Lowkey wouldn’t be surprised if he did that in the future, especially if he continues to hang around the likes of Philza and Technoblade, but right now he’s a kid who’s easily influenced and we all know how stupid kids, and some adults can be. Times of stress? They don’t think right and sometimes make the situation worse, and then they don’t know how to deescalate it. Probably the boat that Ranboo’s in right now, because his fanbase is at least third in toxicity/delulus.
Also interestingly, Ranboo doesn’t go about saying he loves his fans out of nowhere like Dream does, he only does the typical youtuber thing where he says it when a milestone is hit and interacts with fanart from time to time. The people who Stan him are just so toxic, they latch onto him without him having to do any of what Dream does. The fatboi must be absolutely ego hurt about that.
Honestly, his stans are probably former Dream Stans who found a thin lanky blonde boy who actually shows his body, and it’s why they flocked to him because he actually resembles what they think Dream looks like.
This dude is getting at least half a million dollars from subs and donations pet months, he his set for life if he doesn't do something stupid.

I remember a YouTuber once said that having a discord, especially if you go viral, is the worst. You spend more time taking care of petty discord drama than doing anything else.
I dunno what it is about discord, especially when it comes to public streamer servers, but it always attracts some retard who wants to start drama or fags who self diagnose or make up “tragic backstories” which reek of fakeness. Almost all of them are troons/LGBT/women too, which sounds bad but that’s just a thing I’ve noticed.
If Ranboo is actually playing the long term game in an attempt to grab more of their cash, then lowkey respect the grind. He’s going about it in a better way than Dream has since he isn’t lying about everything under the sun and isn’t prone to babyraging.

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
Do you all care for the Snifferish situation? If so here is the backstory:

If you thought Dream or Ranboo had no spine, well, compared to Sniff, they'd have the backbone of a goddamn hero shrew
So a little while ago, Snifferish decided to unfollow everyone except for her friends, this meant she would be unfollowing stans.
stxih03ot6d71.jpg

wf9rlydot6d71.jpg

This is also because of few of the stans she followed had been sending death threats and being pretty shitty overall. Naturally, the stans twisted this to say she hates minorities. And that if she unfollows stans she won't stay informed about minority issues.
"Oh no! I've unfollowed 14 year olds on Twitter who get their information from poorly researched Carrds and unironically think Twitter trending is more effective than voting and actual protests! Where ever shall I get my information? If only there were professionals who's job it is to research and inform on current events existed! Maybe something called...the news? Or actual activists?" Granted, a lot of modern journalists are quite shit nowadays, but pretty much anything is better than 14 year olds on Twitter.
After this, Sniff caved and refollowed the stans and proceeded to apologize
iguodg47n9d71.png

jnjwdb97n9d71.png

7xgdzib7n9d71.png

Post-apology responses:
dmyk8xoicad71.png

iurs1iya7ad71.jpg

She also unfollowed Fundy because the stans labeled him as "problematic"

Remember how I mentioned she refollowed the stans?
i5ry79sdkad71.jpg

Later, due to backlash from Reddit and more sane Twitter fans, Sniff refollowed Calvin and Fundy.

Aftermath:
b92fma3diad71.png

vzyl8dbv6ld71.jpg

End post and discuss-

thinking about mr hands

kiwifarms.net

If you thought Dream or Ranboo had no spine, well, compared to Sniff, they'd have the backbone of a goddamn hero shrew
So a little while ago, Snifferish decided to unfollow everyone except for her friends, this meant she would be unfollowing stans.
View attachment 2381838
View attachment 2381840
This is also because of few of the stans she followed had been sending death threats and being pretty shitty overall. Naturally, the stans twisted this to say she hates minorities. And that if she unfollows stans she won't stay informed about minority issues.
"Oh no! I've unfollowed 14 year olds on Twitter who get their information from poorly researched Carrds and unironically think Twitter trending is more effective than voting and actual protests! Where ever shall I get my information? If only there were professionals who's job it is to research and inform on current events existed! Maybe something called...the news? Or actual activists?" Granted, a lot of modern journalists are quite shit nowadays, but pretty much anything is better than 14 year olds on Twitter.
View attachment 2381866
View attachment 2381870
View attachment 2381871
Post-apology responses:
View attachment 2381888
View attachment 2381889

View attachment 2381891

Later, due to backlash from Reddit and more sane Twitter fans, Sniff refollowed Calvin and Fundy.

Aftermath:
View attachment 2381899
View attachment 2381900

End post and discuss-
It’s funny because Calvin is literally black too.

A lot of the people I follow on Twitter have been talking about her and about how she’s just pathetic to the point of technotwt and Schlatt’s subtwt meming the whole “unfollow blank, he’s problematic” “Done!”

Originally I felt bad for her, but she’s honestly fucking retarded. Her actions are completely performative and she goes back on everything she says. She unfollowed stans for a rightful reason, and then immediately turns around and goes “THIS OMG BLACK STANS ARE JUST TRUING TO HELP ME UWU” it reeks of insincerity.
The fact she unfollowed so many people just because of requests, I believe she even had ties with some, really just cements the fact she has no backbone, plus it’s possible she’s just your generic clout chaser who doesn’t want to be seen as problematic.
I don’t watch her content, so I don’t want to speak on it, but from what I’ve seen, she’s the generic Twitter “soffgirl lgbt” artist who tries too hard to be quirky. These folks are a dime a dozen.
Quite personally, she appears to be quite bland so appealing to stans is the only way she can keep an audience. She isn’t like Crumb/CupToast who has extremely amazing animation skills for her age and does everything in MSPaint, she’s not like SADist who has an honestly impressive style and talent. She’s just ? A Minecraft builder with, at least from what I’ve seen, cliche tumblr/Twitter art that tries to be simplistic but just looks…lazy.
I don’t want to be too hard on this girl, but lowkey, her absolutely insincerity and asskissing coupled with her milquetoast, bland self? She needs to get off the internet entirely and stop relying on strangers for validation.

Say what you will about Dream and Ranboo, but at least they don’t unfollow people just because the stans demand it.
Dream still has hella issues in other areas, ain’t forgetting about that. But surprisingly, someone beats him out when it comes to stans. Never thought I’d see the day.

assblaster3000

oh no
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2381838
View attachment 2381840
View attachment 2381866
View attachment 2381870
View attachment 2381871
Post-apology responses:
View attachment 2381888
View attachment 2381889

View attachment 2381891

Aftermath:
View attachment 2381899
View attachment 2381900

End post and discuss-
Stans making something out of nothing again. Content creators aren't obliged to follow anyone, especially when they're as annoying as we've seen mcyt teens/adults be. She was probably looking for an excuse to purge her following list anyway, and they were so mad that they thought it was a personal attack. These kids are so sheltered that they think a content creator who isn't coddling them 24/7 with the "omg you're so loved and valued uwu" is some kind of "ist".

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Stans making something out of nothing again. Content creators aren't obliged to follow anyone, especially when they're as annoying as we've seen mcyt teens/adults be. She was probably looking for an excuse to purge her following list anyway, and they were so mad that they thought it was a personal attack. These kids are so sheltered that they think a content creator who isn't coddling them 24/7 with the "omg you're so loved and valued uwu" is some kind of "ist".
It's the creators themselves who make something out of the stans nothing. They're not obligated to cuck like this. There's no threat in saying no.

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
It's the creators themselves who make something out of the stans nothing. They're not obligated to cuck like this. There's no threat in saying no.
As a footnote: Sniff said she has GAD [Generalized Anxiety Disorder] and that was why she did what she did. I have no doubt this was a factor in her overreacting like this. Make of this fact what you will though.