Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
As a footnote: Sniff said she has GAD [Generalized Anxiety Disorder] and that was why she did what she did. I have no doubt this was a factor in her overreacting like this. Make of this fact what you will though.
Oh, that makes a lot of sense then. I'm very familiar with the diagnosis and how it presents, and seeking approval and second-guessing your decisions are major, major symptoms.

That being said, if that is the case I would highly advise her not to be an e-celeb at all. The kind of stress that causes will not help her anxiety, and will almost assuredly make it worse. Not just because of the consistent social pressure, but also because of the isolation that youtubing/gaming cause. Being at home "alone" with your hundreds of thousands of twitter mutuals worsens psychological issues by distancing one's self from genuine reality.

tl;dr: to get better mental health touch grass, but as a lifestyle

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
I really feel bad for dyslexic/visually impaired fans now.
sanity.PNG

Are these "typing quirk" kids trying to be Homestuck characters or something?

Novel

kiwifarms.net
“Fltwt” got a lot of attention today after one of the people running a Ranboo Lore Updates Twitter account with 50k followers got exposed to be a member of fltwt. They were also a member of “fruityduotwt” which is dedicated to theorizing about Ranboo and Tubbos sexualities and the two of them being a possible couple. Their personal account had over 5k followers. Ranboo Lore Updates was followed by Ranboo himself after this happened though he unfollowed them and then the account deactivated.

Because of this, fltwt trended. Scrolling through the hashtag it’s mainly comprised of people saying stuff about how disgusting the subtwitter is, prompting people who have never heard of fltwt to ask what it is, them explaining it’s dedicated to face leaks of Ranboo, and having what was once a mostly small private group get more exposure. More exposure attracts people who are interested, and more people find out about the dox. There are also people who have created long blocklists of fltwt accounts, which makes it incredibly easy for people looking to join get a follow list. Not to mention many of the account usernames include Ranboos full legal name and have pfp pictures of his face. I have no doubt that this led to a great influx of people lurk these accounts. Many fltwt accounts have blamed the account from Ranboos Lore Updates for bringing awareness to the subtwitter, despite many of them being public accounts and purposefully try to trick maintwt into viewing leaks.

After this happened, Ranboo posted this in his Discord. Many fltwt members are in denial that this is absolutely about them and are making jokes about it. Ranboo has been having discord stages where he talks about how unhappy and stressed he has been recently, as well as his worsening facial dysmorphia he plans to see a therapist for. Many of fltwt accounts display Ranboos subtle jabs at them as trophy’s, and brag about every account suspension and larger maintwt account notices as a success.

Attachments

• discord.jpeg
    discord.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
“Fltwt” got a lot of attention today after one of the people running a Ranboo Lore Updates Twitter account with 50k followers got exposed to be a member of fltwt. They were also a member of “fruityduotwt” which is dedicated to theorizing about Ranboo and Tubbos sexualities and the two of them being a possible couple. Their personal account had over 5k followers. Ranboo Lore Updates was followed by Ranboo himself after this happened though he unfollowed them and then the account deactivated.

Because of this, fltwt trended. Scrolling through the hashtag it’s mainly comprised of people saying stuff about how disgusting the subtwitter is, prompting people who have never heard of fltwt to ask what it is, them explaining it’s dedicated to face leaks of Ranboo, and having what was once a mostly small private group get more exposure. More exposure attracts people who are interested, and more people find out about the dox. There are also people who have created long blocklists of fltwt accounts, which makes it incredibly easy for people looking to join get a follow list. Not to mention many of the account usernames include Ranboos full legal name and have pfp pictures of his face. I have no doubt that this led to a great influx of people lurk these accounts. Many fltwt accounts have blamed the account from Ranboos Lore Updates for bringing awareness to the subtwitter, despite many of them being public accounts and purposefully try to trick maintwt into viewing leaks.

After this happened, Ranboo posted this in his Discord. Many fltwt members are in denial that this is absolutely about them and are making jokes about it. Ranboo has been having discord stages where he talks about how unhappy and stressed he has been recently, as well as his worsening facial dysmorphia he plans to see a therapist for. Many of fltwt accounts display Ranboos subtle jabs at them as trophy’s, and brag about every account suspension and larger maintwt account notices as a success.
Oh yes, I saw this unfold first hand. People in the subtwitter legitimately have their @ usernames named after Ranboo’s real name. Weird shit.
These fellows seem to legitimately think Tubbo and Ranboo are dating, at this point it is just beyond shipping. I think the Beeduo meetup may have been what led to FLTWT increasing in numbers. Anyway, does anyone here care for the expose thread on Froggie?

TSG

kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, I saw this unfold first hand. People in the subtwitter legitimately have their @ usernames named after Ranboo’s real name. Weird shit.
These fellows seem to legitimately think Tubbo and Ranboo are dating, at this point it is just beyond shipping. I think the Beeduo meetup may have been what led to FLTWT increasing in numbers. Anyway, does anyone here care for the expose thread on Froggie?
Isn't ranboo gay or smth? I remember he has a gay reading list on wattpad. I'd say if he would visit and stay with tubbo who he hasn't even met for a year(?), my money's on at least a one-sided crush. Crazy stans tho, they preach boundaries and shit but they'd still do this as long as it satisfy their fantasy.

anliteralidiot

#savegoober
kiwifarms.net
Yes, because I've been watching some of this on twitter and have no clue what some of these acronyms are or who Froggie is.

I think something today was about them getting doxxed?

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
Yes, because I've been watching some of this on twitter and have no clue what some of these acronyms are or who Froggie is.

I think something today was about them getting doxxed?
They were not doxxed, Twitter just exposed them for participating in Ranboo’s doxxing.
I’m pretty good at translating Twitterspeak, so you can PM me if you need a translation of anything.

Novel

kiwifarms.net
Feel free to post the thread if you'd like Novi. I've already seen it, but it would probably be helpful to those monitoring and lurking this forum.

Honestly, the actions of these people is almost unbearable. What was once mostly lighthearted (as lighthearted as a face leaking subtwitter can be) has recently become very malicious with some users. Because of the message Ranboo sent over his discord, many fltwt members are saying he is trying to manipulate them and make them feel guilty. I am really not sure how him talking about his feelings and declining mental health, that are directly impacted by their actions, is him trying to manipulate them. It is their fault, and they should feel guilty.

They also are supposed big fans of Ranboo, but are ruining the content that was promised to viewers before the meetup and fltwt exploded in popularity. Ranboo had plans to do a lot of cool streams, but barely has an online presence now and is noticeably different when he is online. Pre meetup he talked about wanting to eventually live in England with Tubbo. Recently, he mentioned that he wants to live in America by himself (probably because of the stress they are causing him). However, fltwt deluded themselves into believing he is trying to trick them into making it seem like him and Tubbo aren't dating.

I also cannot fathom caring this much over the possible relationship of two strangers. The parasocial relationship is strong even in this facet of the community. There are entire threads of users writing bascially essays analyzing their body language to try and prove they are dating/have a crush on each other. I am not really sure why it matters, even if they are dating it wouldn't really change their dynamic. Recently someone also got into one of his athletic accounts claiming to be him and posted a pride flag. Congratulations outing your favorite streamer, who attended a Christian school which openly discouraged homosexual relationships in their guidelines.

Needless to say their impact is growing larger. It has been pretty much an accepted fact that Ranboo either directly lurks in fltwt or has someone do it for him. He has known about the dox since it originated on the farms and many fans told his mods. I'd say a large part of his fans know about it too. The amount of impressions these people get on their posts is crazy; anywhere from about 20k to 100k impressions on the big ones.

Edit: One of the bigger accounts has 1.71 million impressions.

Last edited:

Mr. 305

kiwifarms.net
I also cannot fathom caring this much over the possible relationship of two strangers. The parasocial relationship is strong even in this facet of the community. There are entire threads of users writing bascially essays analyzing their body language to try and prove they are dating/have a crush on each other. I am not really sure why it matters, even if they are dating it wouldn't really change their dynamic. Recently someone also got into one of his athletic accounts claiming to be him and posted a pride flag. Congratulations outing your favorite streamer, who attended a Christian school which openly discouraged homosexual relationships in their guidelines.
This type of behavior really reminds me of old Dan and Phil fans, they stalked the fuck out of them trying to uncover a secret gay relationship and made both of them so uncomfortable it nearly ruined their friendship. Interestingly enough Dan and Phil both later came out as lgbt in 2019. Dan mentioned how that toxic fan behavior drove him deeply into the closet and prevented him from grappling with his sexuality for a long time. What makes this situation even more messed up it the fact that Ranboo and Tubbo are minors so speculating on some supposed gay relationship is even more gross. I really hope this doesn't put a strain on their friendship but in reality it probably already has especially if Ranboo is keeping up with it.

Novichops

kiwifarms.net
Feel free to post the thread if you'd like Novi. I've already seen it, but it would probably be helpful to those monitoring and lurking this forum.
Archive of the thread: https://archive.md/nzFKh
1.PNG

Translation for the non-Twitter literate-
Content Warning: FaceleakTWT, FruityduoTWT [Twitter that ships Tubbo and Ranboo], Truthing [Making consipracy theories that two real people are actually dating], dox mention

This is all done anonymously to avoid the people who found this information from being attacked [presumably from FLTWT].

@/froggietwt [their account] who also runs @/rnblore [a Ranboo update account with over 50k followers, even followed by Ranboo himself, both of these accounts are now deactivated] has a secret side account in FruityduoTWT for shipping Ranboo and Tubbo.

1. DMs from anon
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2. evidence from anons old groupchat froggie goes by a different name on the account - just t
the “shut the fuck up” is from when they ended on bad terms and froggie left the gc
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

8.jpg

3. phonecase
9.jpg

10.jpg

4. hashtag
11.jpg

12.jpg

5. goodnight / good morning tweets
13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

6. pronouns
the account has only he/they with no mention of froggies xe/it/end/void pronouns
17.jpg

Adding: Ranbooh follows the @/rnblore account and froggie has DMd him a few times.
Froggie is the only admin on that account.

Last edited:

Jester

kiwifarms.net
Many people created another subtwt called sysburtwt (short for system Wilbur Twitter). I am sure all of you know what systems are by now. This kids think that Wilbur is not acting when he roleplays in the dream smp, he is just switching alters.
So, acting is a symptom of DID now Link | Archive
239BBDE6-B0DE-4ED9-BBCF-7C8A0260C114.jpeg
9A274F81-FB08-4D01-BE70-9A1CCB09F584.jpeg

Feel free to browse and get scared for the future of humanity.

Honestly, I really hope it’s satire.