Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Also, why the fuck was Wilbur trying to damage control right after the shit blew up? Doesn't he have the "privilege" to log off for a day or two, unlike Tommy the "privileged" child (I still can't get over those "privilege" comments Wilbur made.), you've also got that idiot using the george emotes despite george also being at the party, because Dream's groupies get away with everything in this fanbase.
A lot of people are calling it damage control but interestingly enough, Wilbur doesn’t use Twitter and a lot of times it does show. It’s possible he was just up and wanted to stream because he reportedly “had coffee late” (probably at said pub)

If the VOD is still up, it might be possible to see what was happening at the beginning and see if the topic of the mask and party kept coming up so he just had those terms on automod because he’s a grown adult who doesn’t need to explain himself to kids.
Plus not to mention that mr Activist-in-his-youth WilburSoot would be one of the first to get the vaccine once it was available and multiple people he was with have definitely already been vaxxed, if not all of them since they’re all adults. It’s supposed to be fine and dandy once you get pricked, so there’s no need for Twitter to bitch about it because technically they all are following COVID laws.

The stream, from what I hear, was just another one of his react/geoguesser streams like he usually does. And it’s not uncommon for Wilbur to have people on his stream either as for the most part, even in his own YouTube content, he seems to prefer working and doing things with others rather than on his own.
Plus, at least from what I’ve seen, from chill Wilbur streams, it’s not uncommon for him to talk about projects he has coming up, which would include his “dsmp lore” stuff. He also reportedly mentioned wanting to do another “Minecraft but ___” which was his series with Schlatt. Which is….not exactly a good thing to bring up if you’re trying to damage control for the stans.

Lowkey, I think it’s not really certain if this is a damage control stream as it might be just something the stans are saying to pin on Wilbur, even tho when Dream’s stream was rightfully called a “Damage Control stream” they got mad and called it “taking accountability” when it was just a bunch of excuses.

Honestly feel like this was just a poorly timed stream. Wilbur has bad takes at times, but he isn’t stupid. Going live and trying to smooth things over or make people forget has proven time and time again that it never works and it’s honestly a stupid decision, which is why people like Dream and Karl Jacobs both have done this because they don’t think in those situations.
Last time Wilbur was being blasted by Twitter and his twitch chat, he simply logged off his stream and never touched Twitter again. For good reason honestly, they were sending him multiple graphic death threats over an AmongUs color. He’s been in this exact same position before and his strategy was far more effective than Dream and Karl Jacobs.

In this case, it would come as no surprise to me if the stans only started calling it a “damage control stream” because they wanted his attention. Unlike most CC’s, Wilbur is the one with a more healthy relationship with his stans as he just ignores them all together and doesn’t give them any means to connect with him other than one comment in a flood of thousands.
They’re desperate for his attention and so they have to find a reason to drag this practically non offensive guy because negative attention is still attention, especially if that attention is big streamer man saying they’re right.
That’s probably why you don’t see anyone dragging Niki, JackManifold, GeorgeNotFound and etc. Because they actually interact with their stanbases while Wilbur simply does not.

kokaberrycola

kiwifarms.net
A lot of people are calling it damage control but interestingly enough, Wilbur doesn’t use Twitter and a lot of times it does show. It’s possible he was just up and wanted to stream because he reportedly “had coffee late” (probably at said pub)
Nah I honestly don't believe for a second that wilbur is as distant from twitter as he claims he is. He 's used inside jokes from twitter on stream multiple times before, he recently liked a couple of his stans' tweets (before immediately un-liking), he says recognizes some twitter stans by name, etc.
Plus we know he likes to virtue signal and act all holier-than-thou so it wouldn't surprise me if his alleged twitter hiatus was just another instance of that.

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retodd
kiwifarms.net
Thank you. I at least have a bit more context for the situation now, why is it so hard for these twitter idiots to provide context for anything? Of course something like Wilbur pulling a Dream would be brushed under the rug for "REEE COVID MASKS MASKS COVID MASKS MASKS COVID VACCINE MASKS MASKS"

It's tiring. So, so tiring. I know it's just become a general thing for internet warriors to sperg about covid, but at least other fanbases I've seen have the spine to call out the creators for something actually worthwhile instead of "HE WENT TO PARTY WITHOUT MASK HOW DARE HE"
This is why I see Styxhexenhammer constantly complaining about maskerbaiters. Unless you're wearing a full on gas mask or an N95 at least you're not protected from shit.

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
Nah I honestly don't believe for a second that wilbur is as distant from twitter as he claims he is. He 's used inside jokes from twitter on stream multiple times before, he recently liked a couple of his stans' tweets (before immediately un-liking), he says recognizes some twitter stans by name, etc.
Plus we know he likes to virtue signal and act all holier-than-thou so it wouldn't surprise me if his alleged twitter hiatus was just another instance of that.
I suspect he might have a personal or private Twitter account that he lurks with. Either way, he doesn’t appear to be as Twitter abstaining as he claims to be.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
The inside jokes can honestly be explained by the chat/Twitter overlap since those kids are terminally online.
But, I honestly never heard that he liked some Stan posts. Not too surprised the guy was lying about cutting it out entirely.
But stepping away from Twitter defo isn’t a virtue signaling thing, I don’t completely remember what happened back when Wilbur decided to leave Twitter, but I do remember some takes saying he was “avoiding accountability” and people being frustrated they couldn’t “educate” him.
Wilbur is probably only stepping away from Twitter to avoid their bullshit and also avoid addressing literally anything. Which is hypocritical as fuck given his reaction to Tommy’s reasons for taking a break, but honestly it’s not at all surprising.

This is why I see Styxhexenhammer constantly complaining about maskerbaiters. Unless you're wearing a full on gas mask or an N95 at least you're not protected from shit.
Can’t wait for 2023 where we all go about wearing gas masks with a smile for hours at a time.

Vyxenn

Cute Mental Illness
kiwifarms.net
How about everyone as a whole comes together and just stops letting the career option as a minecraft youtuber exist?
Easier said than done. Dream and his cronies are going to cause a dramatic increase in Minecraft YouTubers, and it's not going to stop,

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
So Tubbo has a new song and all in all, it’s better than Dream’s music and it has a lot more character than our favorite fat green guy’s generic work since he actually did a lot of the instrument backing himself, mainly the piano.
The message is also interesting, basically talking about how toxic stans are and how he’s young but forced to walk on pins and needles before he basically says “fuck it, can’t please anyone.” All in all, good message calling out how crazy stans are on the internet and he basically says “go outside, get off the internet, it’ll make you happy.”

But regardless of a decent anti-Stan message, it’s not really worth being posted on its own if there wasn’t anything attached to it.
So MCC, the Minecraft championship Twitter promoted his song and said to “Stream Life By The Sea” on their account.
And let’s just say that Dream Stans weren’t too happy.
0F2633E3-6E80-4F29-B081-D5AF4BF7F77C.jpeg

CA260F46-4334-4F59-BE78-800990913856.jpeg
8639AD2A-2674-4E69-846A-2F8CD51C07D6.jpeg
498F0BE6-6BAF-4013-B546-21038ECD84D9.jpeg

The Dream Stans are upset because the song by Dream, doubtlessly one of the more popular YouTubers out there, and by Alec Benjamin, a mainstream artist, didn’t get promoted by MCC, despite the fact that the two creators are both bigger than Tubbo combined. The awareness that they lack is impeccable, truely. Plus also, on a technical scale, Tubbo put far more work into his song than Dream did, as he’s in the know with multiple instruments so he did a good bit of the backing himself with a producer to mix it. Dream just…”wrote” lyrics and ”sang” into a mic and mailed it off to some guy who slapped auto tune on it. If we’re lucky anyways. So based on this fact alone, it’s no wonder they promoted his song because he actually put in work.
There’s apparently a lot more than this, but I wasn’t willing to subject myself to any more “Omg guys smiletwt isn’t even doing anything you’re all starting it” those are lies. and just a lot of whining, but to be fair, that is common for Twitter in all honesty.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Technoblade annonces that he has cancer.

i can already imagine the Twitter reactions…
“Technoblade is taking precious resources away from lesbian cancer patients by getting treatment” *insert a slew of bacon and ham jokes*
Although maybe Twitter will surprise all of us and be decent. Schlatt’s grandma died recently and there have been surprisingly no jokes or anyone making fun of it. Hopefully they can do the same for Technoblade.

Twitter aside, at least he has a good amount of money and a family to help him through it. He’s a funny guy with a backbone so hopefully he can get good doctors and recover.

Gru

Oh, Despicable Me.
kiwifarms.net
Technoblade annonces that he has cancer.

i can already imagine the Twitter reactions…
I've seen more people circlejerking over him saying what he did about the vaccine than anything. Because clearly that's the most important thing.

Even in death tow the party line, even in death, you can't die incorrectly, or you might as well have been mega hitler aids in the eyes of many.
Twitter stans are depressing.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah we talked about this but this is kinda new that i think we didn't see, it happened a month ago.
Yep, like I suspected. We talked about this last month and no new info is really being brought to the table. Other than maybe the Hypixel thing. It's not exactly new news about her around here.
Alright, something has caught my eye lately.
Link | A

10 days ago twitter stans were claiming that Dream was playing bedwars with a girl he had started following on Twitter. The real drama was that apparently the girl's age, location, appearance, and shared interests made her seem like Dream's "perfect girl"

It was all clearly rumors and jealousy with no proof to back anything up. However, a few days have passed and a few observations are starting to ripple through the stan community:

• The day after the twitter rumor, Dream was called out on someone’s stream for muting from his microphone instead of just muting discord. (Paranoid about something or someone being overheard?)
  • Drista made that joke saying that George was his “gf” and shared a funny photo that would definitely go viral (Making anything legitimate that was leaking on Twitter much harder to find?)
  • Last month Dream forgot to turn his Spotify private before listening to a 'sex playlist'. He locked the account the next day and he also made that weirdly timed “I am not gay” tweet that he deleted
  • Dream has been joking that George has a girlfriend but George doesn’t throw the same joke accusation back at him. (Because he knows that might give away the truth of the situation?)
Little things I’ve also seen people question include:

• His schedule is much more aligned with actual EST these days
  • He seems to be distancing himself from his Twitter fans more than usual
  • Bit more Dream Team infighting recently
  • He’s been swearing more and using a deeper voice which apparently means he's trying to impress a girl
Everyone is so careful to respect daddy dream's boundaries now so this speculation has currently been limited to the private accounts I have access to, and the occasional public subtweet, but the buildup of panic has been incredible to observe. I think it could be hilariously terrifying if his Twitter stans start to make a bigger fuss about all of this- even if he's not actually seeing someone. What do you guys think?

Anyway! Have fun with this or rip me apart for being an autistic hyperfixated stalker fan, whatever brings you joy.

xoxo gossip girl

Can anyone, anyone at all, confirm if this is true or false? I would appreciate some clarity. Going to @Not Based or Redpilled since they seem to know a lot.

Bonus deleted private Tweet:
View attachment 2347575
A thing to note is that this was on July 4th, around 10 days ago. Additionally his private account went down 1k followers last time I checked, wonder why that is?

Interestingly enough, her Minecraft account is friends with Dream on Hypixel. The plot thickens...
Doing a superficial look on her, she is a completely bland and uninteresting e-girl in Florida who's entire personality (or lack thereof) is ever changing to be more appealing to young men on the internet. Here is some old pictures of her from @idigsminecraft, an old twitter account I found by looking through her old Minecraft usernames.
And a modern one, to show the sad transformation.
Edit: I forgot to add she is only 5 feet tall.

Interestingly, she's followed by Wheatskins who is Schlatt, Quackity and Jack Manifold's editor.
View attachment 2368699
She also posted this:
View attachment 2368697
which also got some stans apparently riled up.

But the quote tweets aren't exactly uncommon, as all of her tweets have multiple private quote retweets so no one can actually know what they're saying.

She's also followed by the Green Boy himself, and oddly enough, that's her only famous follower besides Schlatt's editor. You'd think that with a connection to Dream, she would at least have some of "The Dream Team" following her, but that's apparently not the case.

Also, a bit more of a smaller topic, no pun intended, if she is trying to change her image to be an E-girl, it's possible she's lying about her height. A lot of girls these days really pride themselves on being "smol" and like to say that they are, even if they're average height. Since it's over the internet, it's easy to fabricate that as well, as we've seen with Dreambo.
Since she also makes her lips look larger using make-up, and does a lot of contouring to make her facial features appear a little less "square" and more to the e-girl standard, trying to add on that you're a "smol quirky gamer girl" is honestly not that far of a stretch.

also, I don't know how to archive tiktok because new-ish fag, but check this out, who do we know who describes himself as a "tall gamer boy" that the stans rave about his poor sleep schedule?:thinking: How ironic if Clay found a gal who lied about her height just like he lies about his weight? They're both blonde florida people too KEK

I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this since he isn't that close to Dream, but Technoblade has revealed that he has fucking cancer.

Thankfully Techno has a family that cares about him and can help him through this, as well as the fact that he should have a decent amount of money at least to get good treatment. Honestly, it's shocking to know that he possibly knew about it during his MCC run and still donated all his winnings to charity, despite how much medical treatment costs.
He seems to be keeping a good spirit about it and joking about how it would make good content, but still! Hopefully he recovers from it as best as he can.

Last edited:

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again sorry for no archiving it, i'm on my phone and it's very difficult to do it here. Here's the link.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to talk about this since he isn't that close to Dream, but Technoblade has revealed that he has fucking cancer.

Windows Error 98

bluescreening
kiwifarms.net
I detest minecraft youtubers, but damn it’s a shame to get cancer at such a young age. Hope the guy recovers fast and retarded Twitter teens who are obsessed with categorizing everything into “unproblematic king” and “irredeemable devil” boxes aren’t saying he deserves cancer, and without checking I know they already are.

But seriously, poor guy :(

Amputechture

It lacks a human pulse...
kiwifarms.net
I detest minecraft youtubers, but damn it’s a shame to get cancer at such a young age. Hope the guy recovers fast and retarded Twitter teens who are obsessed with categorizing everything into “unproblematic king” and “irredeemable devil” boxes aren’t saying he deserves cancer, and without checking I know they already are.

But seriously, poor guy :(
The only people I’ve seen who have been saying that are bait accounts, thankfully. A lot of people who don’t like Techno have been wishing him luck but still feel the need to mention that they don’t like him.