Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Basic Bleach

Bigly Spoopy
kiwifarms.net
Even the Hermits who stream regularly (Joe, Cub and Iskall for example) either don't stream Hermitcraft (Iskall) or don't fit that generic attractive white boy aesthetic the stans desire (no offense to Joe and Cub lol)

There's also the fact that most of the guys are married/have families/are obviously over the age of twink. I don't know about the female members of the server, though.

vern

kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, some of the younger people in the DSMP crowd is starting to shift to Hermitcraft. Unsure if this is good because it expunges all the cringe from the DSMP fanbase or if it’s bad because it’s latching onto Hermitcraft now.
If they do move to hermitcraft in mass, Grian and Mumbo are probably the two biggest members they'll latch onto followed by the rest of the members sharing an area with them (Scar, Impulse, and Pearl). Ren and Doc might get some since there kinda the closest to the DreamSMP in terms of how they record/play (maybe Xisuma too). I think Etho might get some as well since quiet a few dreamSMP members have gone on record saying their long time fans of him in streams (iirc its tubbo, fundy, sam, Hbomb) and a few seem to have a little beef with him (although I think it was just one and mostly a nothing burger)

eeeeeeeeeeeee diot

jeffrey epstein the railway cat
kiwifarms.net
So Skeppy's now former server admin MegaPVP is apparently a pedo or something.
1630668230860.png

The accuser / girl of these revelations. [Archive]
Here's the Google doc of the callout. [Archive]
1630668340539.png

The beginning. [Archive]
(Not sure if the archives are working. Let me know if they aren't.)

MegaPVP has been in a few of Skeppy's videos. He's also seen with Zelkam, a ton of the time. I genuinely feel bad for Skeppy, the guy lost two friends this year and the reasons just seem to get worse, though we don't quite know why Skeppy ended terms with A6D.

1630668596418.png

This guy claimed he actually wasn't an adult as an excuse though! :story:

EDIT: Apparently the accuser was 18 when she dated Mega, who was 16 then.

EDIT 2: Another side of the allegations.
1630669612142.png

In conclusion: Holy shit. So who's the pedophile now? [Archive]

EDIT 3: Alright, pardon the multiple edits, but there's a lot of information just by scrolling through Twitter. Apparently, he lied about being 16 too?

Link to the InvadedLands form post / Archive

Last edited:

financhu

kiwifarms.net
chicagoillinois.png

So this was linked to on the video posted above, it's a response from Skeppy about the mess. Honestly he seems kinda devestated.

But what I found quite interesting was the talk in the longest paragraph about the change in direction as a youtuber. Skeppy's videos about his server, and his interactions with BBH as two server owners are what got him his platform in the first place. Skeppy is arguably the central figure in creating the Dream Team indirectly, as Dream wouldn't have enjoyed the success he has today if not for his proximity to both Skeppy and BBH.

And yet, I feel, as a result of Dream's success, Skeppy's creative process has suffered. His style and prestige in minecraft youtubing was completely eclipsed by Dream, leaving him essentially another extra in the large ensemble MCYT cast. His channel has seemed to lack any kind of direction recently, and the memorable and organic content from the past like BBH's helmet saga seem like a golden age compared to his channel now.

Adding into this the news about Techno and now having to part with a long term friend because he's a dirty edater, I imagine Skeppy's feeling pretty shitty right now.

Edit: Not sure why this stuff is getting moved since it has nothing to do with stans and everything to do with youtubers surrounding dream and the communities they were a part of. It'd make sense to move reactions from stans here but discussing stuff to do with youtubers surrounding Dream makes sense in dream's thread imo. Tbh his thread ought to be expanded to include the extended "dream team".

Last edited:

CallMeKiwi

kiwifarms.net
ConnorEatsPants is now the third Dream SMP member to get cancelled for making a lesbian joke after TechnoBlade and TommyInnit. He made a joke about Drake's line "Said that you a lesbian, girl me too" on his new album, and the teenage lesbians obsessed over other straight white guys on the Dream SMP are going after him because "it's not your joke to make". (Tweet | Archive)
1630879553788.png

Connor locked his alt account because of the backlash, and I'll post what he's saying here. (1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6)
1630886936103.png

1630886605796.png

(I can't get the video clip downloaded. It's the end of Inglorious Basterds where he says "I think this just might be my masterpiece")
1630880344717.png

1630885974778.png

1630886030135.png

1630886173639.png

Connor deleted this one, but I was able to get a screenshot before he did
1630885691742.png

Connor deleted his reply to the above tweet as well. The image on the left was the post he was quoting.
1630886380301.png
Update: He unlocked his account
1630886790590.png

Last edited:

thinking about mr hands

Get in the goddamn cuckshed
kiwifarms.net
I can’t reply because of the glitch, but Connor constantly proves himself to be a completely sane human being, which isn’t a high bar, but it’s pretty high for youtubers/streamers. But he still has some of the best takes out there compared to a lot of popular YouTubers.
I still find it funny how DSMP kids watch him because he’s a variety streamer who hangs out with “problematic people” and his most time spent in DSMP was either with Schlatt, who they hate, or running around clowning on it, or saying Dream gave birth to him. Plus he has an entire Miitopia series where he makes fun of Dream, which is forbidden in the Dream Stans eyes unless it’s their “little meow meows”

TSG

kiwifarms.net
Connor reminds me of dream when he was defending a6d in regards to the word "exceptional". Good for him for not bowing down to twitter like dream did. Minorities really want to treat everything like the N word. This is why I find the whole only-black-people-can-say-N-word thing dumb af, it spawns this kind of entitled nonsense.

Mr. 305

kiwifarms.net
I love looking at "tubbo neg" on twitter because it reveals all the DID fakers and role players. Also anyone know what "##f:" and "f;;" mean I know the paperclip emoji is for the DID fakers but I'm not really sure what these other things mean.

random bs.png

Last edited:

Figger Naggot

Master of the Heavy Shotgun
kiwifarms.net
I love looking at "tubbo neg" on twitter because it reveals all the DID fakers and role players. Also anyone who what "##f:" and "f;;" mean I know the paperclip emoji is for the DID fakers but I'm not really sure what these other things mean.

View attachment 2524092
Proud to say I have no clue what's happening in this screenshot.

I can’t reply because of the glitch, but Connor constantly proves himself to be a completely sane human being, which isn’t a high bar, but it’s pretty high for youtubers/streamers. But he still has some of the best takes out there compared to a lot of popular YouTubers. [/ISPOILER]
Not really. If he was smart he would block/ignore these people and never acknowledge them.

Last edited:

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net
Also anyone know what "##f:" and "f;;" mean
The “##” signals they have DID/OSDD and the “f” means “fronting” [which alter is speaking basically]
Proud to say I have no clue what's happening in this screenshot.
Not gonna lie here, I can’t tell either, it’s hard to tell without context as to what the Tweets are referencing.

Mr. 305

kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie here, I can’t tell either, it’s hard to tell without context as to what the Tweets are referencing.
The tweets are just a bunch of random bs I found by searching "tubbo neg" It seems to be mostly people pretending to have DID, I just posted it because they are all like that having the "##" and stuff. Almost every other person in the tag has it.

Fantasy Woman

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Mizkif was Schlatt and Connor’s landlord. Like Schlatt mentioned, the house was in desolate state. The light in the bathroom didn’t work, the microwave set itself on fire while he tried to make popcorn, the carpet was apparently terrible as well, plus other things. So he didn’t even bother to fix it up for them, he just kinda left it as is, and apparently whoever is moving in there now will have to deal with that.

The thing is, I used to watch Mizkif when Schlatt first joined OTK for Schlatt content, but I kept watching him because he was one of the few people calling out Stan culture and he had a decent community.
I don’t know what happened, but the past few months specifically he’s kind of taken the road of being “controversial” but in an asshole way.
He began palling around with Alinity and going places with her, and for a bit they harassed a fast food worker because? Funny? He brought Carson, the guy who basically lied to Schlatt and manipulated him for a year, onto his stream without informing Schlatt and then said that he “was ok with it” when Schlatt never said that, which got him under fire, again. Which I might be crazy, but that doesn’t sound like something you’d do to a friend.
But yeah, Mizkif is just turning into helluva prick, which is disappointing given how he calls out Dream Stans without being insufferable like Kaceyton is.

Mizkif talked about this in his YouTube video below (2:15 onwards), he wasn't the one who kicked jchslatt out (ignore his clickbait title, which is "Why I kicked Schlatt Out"). Mizkif was doing an illegal operation where he would take money from jschlatt and give it to the landlord. The landlord decided to sell the house and kicked everyone out without consulting them.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
What did the post say? The account's gone and there don't seem to be any archives.
Of fucking course he deleted his account...

It was a link to a 30-page Gdoc where he tried to "come clean" and "take accountability" on him sexting and trying to pursue a relationship with a high schooler while he was 22.

In typical groomer fashion, it was basically damage control over something the victim already outed him out for last month. Originally the speedrun mods tried to quietly remove him so word wouldn't spread, but I guess after TheeSizzler was removed from his streaming group he decided to play the victim card

Last edited: