Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Quranically compliant young man.
kiwifarms.net
This is what our ancestors died for.
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 5.52.27 PM.png

Factoryreject

kiwifarms.net
Quackity claims to be in law school, and says that he is three years into a five year degree with good grades. Im not totally familiar with his background so this came out of left field for me. Is this something that's been known about him, and is there evidence he is telling the truth?

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Quackity claims to be in law school, and says that he is three years into a five year degree with good grades. Im not totally familiar with his background so this came out of left field for me. Is this something that's been known about him, and is there evidence he is telling the truth?
Yee, it’s pretty well known although I don’t think the stans talk about it too much. He used to do chill streams of him just doing homework for law school, so he’s been in for awhile.
I don’t know if he ever talked about it in his old 2019 streams because I only watched the YouTube videos which were only the entertaining bits, but he’s been pretty open about his law schooling for awhile!

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
In other news: Tommy has done nothing but make a joke with his friends and they got offended on their behalf.

Honestly can't help but feel sorry for the kid, if he doesn't stream, people complain, but when he does stream, people trend neg on him all day. It's legit been trending since this morning.
He can't catch a break, but I'm glad that he's still keeping his sense of humor despite twitter dogpiling him constantly. Kid's got guts.

Update: This mainly started from Tommy making a joke about calling Dream a groomer. He didn't even finish the message, he realized how it looked, deleted it and apologized. The problem apparently is "he wasn't sincere enough" and they can't keep letting him get away with this.
Some stans are mad and calling him a "Schlatt wannabe" like that's going to hurt Tommy. Thing is, that would make him honestly happy as he stated that he wants to be like Schlatt, he even wants to start his own weeklyslap.
For stans of Tommy, they really don't know anything about him, which makes one even wonder why the fuck they watch him.

Last edited:

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
So within 48 hours of being added to the DreamSMP, Minecraft streamer Jikishii was outed as a groomer and subsequently ostracized by the majority of the community.

From what I've seen so far, there seems to be 9 girls who came forward with allegations about him trying to get sexual favors from him while they were underage.

In the past 12 hours, Jikishii was ostracized by literally every other creator and most of the community, minus a few of his moderators who think he did nothing wrong.

Melight

kiwifarms.net
So within 48 hours of being added to the DreamSMP, Minecraft streamer Jikishii was outed as a groomer and subsequently ostracized by the majority of the community.

From what I've seen so far, there seems to be 9 girls who came forward with allegations about him trying to get sexual favors from him while they were underage.

In the past 12 hours, Jikishii was ostracized by literally every other creator and most of the community, minus a few of his moderators who think he did nothing wrong.
Lmao. Wasn't the guy a literally only added to raise the minority quota of people playing on the server?

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
Lmao. Wasn't the guy a literally only added to raise the minority quota of people playing on the server?
A lot of people were celebrating the fact that he was an “unproblematic minority” unlike Tommy’s friend who also is a minority and added to the SMP, but I don’t know if it’s been stated by Dream why Jikishii was brought on.

Also, the guy honestly needs to be locked up. He was preying on a 14 year old at nineteen and pushing for them to meet up. Man is legitimately a child predator.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people were celebrating the fact that he was an “unproblematic minority” unlike Tommy’s friend who also is a minority and added to the SMP, but I don’t know if it’s been stated by Dream why Jikishii was brought on.
Apparently a few months back Dream was sending his fans to support smaller Minecraft streamers, with Jikishii being one of them. Since apparently the community liked him, he was eventually invited to join the SMP. Less than 2 days later, he gets outed.
Also, the guy honestly needs to be locked up. He was preying on a 14 year old at nineteen and pushing for them to meet up. Man is legitimately a child predator.
The number of allegations has grown to 17, with the youngest victim being twelve when Jikishii started trying to get nudes from her. Apparently the average age of his victims is 12-15, which is just beyond fucked up. Dude needs to be locked up like an animal.

thinking about mr hands

Will it Penis?
kiwifarms.net
He reportedly deleted his twitch. His streaming career is definitely over and he'll never be able to get big without everything resurfacing.
In a just world, he'd be arrested as well, but it's highly unlikely that would happen unless someone who knows where he lives calls the police and outs him for trying to obtain and possibly having possession of CP.

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
God that's so fucking gross. The first twitlonger from valkcy breaks my heart because I went through something similar when I was like 15 and the dude was in his 20s. I never sent any nudes, but I was afraid to say anything about the nsfw shit he said to me (then proceeded to blame it on his 'slight autism')

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He reportedly deleted his twitch. His streaming career is definitely over and he'll never be able to get big without everything resurfacing.
In a just world, he'd be arrested as well, but it's highly unlikely that would happen unless someone who knows where he lives calls the police and outs him for trying to obtain and possibly having possession of CP.
Good,
Fuck that faggot.

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retodd
kiwifarms.net

History's a flat fucking circle. It's all gonna come tumbling down from here.
iu

Novichops

"Live, laugh, love" -Genghis Khan
kiwifarms.net

What an event to come back to.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Ranboo was/is trending because he's getting glasses that show his eyes.

ranboo.PNG

I'm a bit out of the loop with this guy, why is this something his fans are "proud" of?

Jester

kiwifarms.net
So apparently Ranboo was/is trending because he's getting glasses that show his eyes.

View attachment 2668715

I'm a bit out of the loop with this guy, why is this something his fans are "proud" of?
He is very ugly and his scared to show his face to his fans, but he recently stated that he was thinking of showing his face gradually (here by using more transparent glasses) and his fans are encouraging him.