Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
Youtube randomly put this in my recommended:

All things aside, they could have put worse in your recommended. Fundy's actually hella creative and smart. He does a lot of minecraft videos using the premise of him coding things. He's also one of the people who are in almost every stans "DNI" list because he often makes "edgy" jokes which are pretty tame compared to Dream's "Tyrone video." He's pretty chill, and the video was pretty amusing in all honesty. Would much rather youtube recommend him rather than "Dream laughs and gets embarasses when Gogy enters the call" compilation number infinity.

Remember those subliminal hypnosis videos Chris used to listen to so he could be a true and honest woman?

They exist for Dream stans now, and the comments are full of schizos in the making. I guess the deal with these videos is that if you listen to them for a long enough period of time, you'll eventually "shift dimensions" into the Dream SMP and meet your favorite Youtubers, but like, as their Minecraft characters or something?

I don't fucking know anymore.
"Shifting" is the new form of saying "having an imagination" and it's so stupid how kids want to be special by saying "oH, only a select few can do this, but if you continue trying, you'll learn!" Basically, shifting into another world is imagining what it would be like if you were in that world, and then living it out in your imagination.
They act like it's some mystical process, but it's really not. They just want to seem like they're different from the rest.....by doing something anyone with a brain can do.

Splinters RCVD ✞

Babylon comes, but there is hope!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All things aside, they could have put worse in your recommended. Fundy's actually hella creative and smart. He does a lot of minecraft videos using the premise of him coding things. He's also one of the people who are in almost every stans "DNI" list because he often makes "edgy" jokes which are pretty tame compared to Dream's "Tyrone video." He's pretty chill, and the video was pretty amusing in all honesty. Would much rather youtube recommend him rather than "Dream laughs and gets embarasses when Gogy enters the call" compilation number infinity.

"Shifting" is the new form of saying "having an imagination" and it's so stupid how kids want to be special by saying "oH, only a select few can do this, but if you continue trying, you'll learn!" Basically, shifting into another world is imagining what it would be like if you were in that world, and then living it out in your imagination.
They act like it's some mystical process, but it's really not. They just want to seem like they're different from the rest.....by doing something anyone with a brain can do.
The latter part of your post reminded me of the Final Fantasy House otherkin cult, where one of the things done was "past regressions". Basically, the folks there lay on the ground listening to music from FFVII to (re)connect with whatever character they were soulbonded to. Fredrik Knudsen has a video on the group, in case you are interested. It's an older story back from the early 00s, but food for thought.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
The latter part of your post reminded me of the Final Fantasy House otherkin cult, where one of the things done was "past regressions". Basically, the folks there lay on the ground listening to music from FFVII to (re)connect with whatever character they were soulbonded to. Fredrik Knudsen has a video on the group, in case you are interested. It's an older story back from the early 00s, but food for thought.
Oh yeah, that video was honestly amazing.
It's kind of funny because every action in that video was considered lunacy, but every one of those things is prevalent in the DSMPFandom today.
Soulbound is an awful lot like "alters" which is a fancy way that kids try to be the content creator. Back when I was a kid, it was called "roleplay" and that's the best way of putting it, instead of insisting you are that incredibly real human being.

Basic Bleach

Good enough for government work
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of funny because every action in that video was considered lunacy, but every one of those things is prevalent in the DSMPFandom today.

Dating myself, but I remember when all that first came to light on LJ. It was a wild read back then too.

Of course that shit's still utter lunacy, but it's gone mainstream thanks to Tumblr and its offshoots, so of course all the cool kids are doing it now.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
jschlatt banned anyone in his chat with a DSMP type username. pretty based
View attachment 2809167

here's the pastebin as well: https://pastebin.com/raw/x0LseQr2
there's some real gems in there, my personal favorite is 'ionlycumforquackityhq'
FG2kGl0XIAEo_Qp(1).jpg

The sheer amount of power this image holds is incredible.
The names shown here tho, I feel an intense second hand embarrassment because how can anyone think of a user name like that and go "Yup, that's what I want people to call me."

So far Schlatt's stream has been honestly really fun and it's great seeing him come back to content creation. He also has Tommyinnit and, surprisingly, WilburSoot join him. Wilbur was talking about how he was using the last of his data to watch Schlatt's stream, which I'm sure is going to have both of their stans crying.
I wasn't too surprised about Tommy as he was talking nonstop about how he planned to stay up just for Schlatt's stream and was talking about it a lot on twitter. But Wilbur is a surprise, but a welcome one.
Apparently Niachu even raided, Philza helped Tommy buy gifts, Jackmanifold, Sneegsnag and a bunch of others were in chat and supporting Schlatt. It's funny because despite how much DSMP stans seethe over Schlatt's existence, almost all of their favorite cc's turned up to see Schlatt streaming.
It's a triumphant return for the Big Guy to twitch, and it's great to see.

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Ass Sniffer

The best of times, it was the BLURST of times?!
kiwifarms.net
These people act like fucking robots, every dream stan reminds me of an army of androids.

emo fag

god hates italians
kiwifarms.net
A bit late to this specific event, but still posting because it's funny and this thread is in desperate need of content anyway.

For context, a day or two ago "Andi" got on the main twitter trending page, followed by a summary of the situation (those poor, poor, twitter employees) and a direct link to this tweet;
1640982879164.png

So you might be wondering, what exactly did this individual do to warrant such an extreme response? Commit vehicular manslaughter against a family of four? Perhaps this rotten whore had the gull to imply that our beloved Dreamy weamy isn't a smol gay bean 🥺?

Well, if you guessed that she said "beaner" once and made a pronoun joke, you were right! I'll spare you the blubbering nonsense of her "apology" , but I'll leave in some particularl bits I thought were hilarious.

1640983554401.png

lmao. what a stupid cunt. You made your bed, now you get to lie in it. This is exactly what happens when you gain an audience pandering to a horde of mentally ill #woke teenage girls, they eventually start moral crusades against you when you slip up and say something that goes against the crowd, no matter insignificant or stupid in context.

another little gem;
1640984048766.png

In case any of you have actual responsibilities in life and have no idea what the fuck a "neopronoun" is basically imagine the attack helicopter meme, but this time 14 year old white kids on twitter are taking it seriously and saying their pronouns are bun/moonself or whatever the fuck else. Personally if was this chick I'd just roll with it and say this was a coming out tweet and farm some sympathy bucks, but hey I guess I'm just being proactive here.

Alas, the minecraft children were not satisfied by the cries of this grifter cunt, and low and behold we have been gifted some shining examples of mental retardation in it's purest form.
1640984454702.png

God bless you Kevin, you innocent soul. You have no true grasp of the evil that lurks in these quote retweets and comments. Mass spergout after the spoiler
1640984859637.png
1640984884005.png
1640984922835.png
1640984938164.png
1640984956106.png
1640985255607.png
1640985281553.png
1640985345528.png
1640985366380.png
1640985401015.png
1640985414389.png

Now in case you might be wondering how this girl even came under the minecraft stans radar, apparently she's a streamer or some shit. But most importantly, she has significantly more famous friends that are mcyt streamers, the most notable of which I could find being Punz. It seems he didn't enjoy seeing his friend being bullied by children all that much, as the dude actually managed to grow some balls and boot some of the more egregious stans from his private twitter (yes I know that sounds incredibly stupid... but I guess we all have to start from somewhere?)
1640985917525.png
1640985932110.png

Wow, finally a relevant mcyt streamer with something resemblant of a backbone! Perhaps this signifies a new start for the....

1640986051504.png

Ah. Of course, my mistake. Keep grifting those kiddies till the taps run dry boys, personally I'd advise looking into private security before your next public appearence, lest little Emily ever decides to pull a little, erm, stunt.

RA-5C Vigilante

Alone, Unarmed, Unafraid
kiwifarms.net
A bit late to this specific event, but still posting because it's funny and this thread is in desperate need of content anyway.

For context, a day or two ago "Andi" got on the main twitter trending page, followed by a summary of the situation (those poor, poor, twitter employees) and a direct link to this tweet;
View attachment 2845476
So you might be wondering, what exactly did this individual do to warrant such an extreme response? Commit vehicular manslaughter against a family of four? Perhaps this rotten whore had the gull to imply that our beloved Dreamy weamy isn't a smol gay bean 🥺?

Well, if you guessed that she said "beaner" once and made a pronoun joke, you were right! I'll spare you the blubbering nonsense of her "apology" , but I'll leave in some particularl bits I thought were hilarious.

View attachment 2845498

lmao. what a stupid cunt. You made your bed, now you get to lie in it. This is exactly what happens when you gain an audience pandering to a horde of mentally ill #woke teenage girls, they eventually start moral crusades against you when you slip up and say something that goes against the crowd, no matter insignificant or stupid in context.

another little gem;
View attachment 2845526
In case any of you have actual responsibilities in life and have no idea what the fuck a "neopronoun" is basically imagine the attack helicopter meme, but this time 14 year old white kids on twitter are taking it seriously and saying their pronouns are bun/moonself or whatever the fuck else. Personally if was this chick I'd just roll with it and say this was a coming out tweet and farm some sympathy bucks, but hey I guess I'm just being proactive here.

Alas, the minecraft children were not satisfied by the cries of this grifter cunt, and low and behold we have been gifted some shining examples of mental retardation in it's purest form.
View attachment 2845545
God bless you Kevin, you innocent soul. You have no true grasp of the evil that lurks in these quote retweets and comments. Mass spergout after the spoiler

Now in case you might be wondering how this girl even came under the minecraft stans radar, apparently she's a streamer or some shit. But most importantly, she has significantly more famous friends that are mcyt streamers, the most notable of which I could find being Punz. It seems he didn't enjoy seeing his friend being bullied by children all that much, as the dude actually managed to grow some balls and boot some of the more egregious stans from his private twitter (yes I know that sounds incredibly stupid... but I guess we all have to start from somewhere?)
View attachment 2845614View attachment 2845616
Wow, finally a relevant mcyt streamer with something resemblant of a backbone! Perhaps this signifies a new start for the....

View attachment 2845619
Ah. Of course, my mistake. Keep grifting those kiddies till the taps run dry boys, personally I'd advise looking into private security before your next public appearence, lest little Emily ever decides to pull a little, erm, stunt.
This community is so shit even the drama is boring, too wordy, and autistic

︈︈︈

kiwifarms.net

[Snips]
Didn't Andi/Punz come under fire from twitter a while ago for equally asinine reasons? I recall some sort of drama over her jokingly calling someone a 'bottom' or something. The keyboard warriors were saying it's homophobia to call someone a bottom because it's like, sexualizing the gays.

I dunno, this type of outrage is so stupid that my eyes glaze over when I read what it's about.

stopbeingugly

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else find it somewhat suspicious how quickly Ranboo became popular? He and his fans are by far the most insane, annoying motherfuckers in the MCYT “community” (second to Dream maybe) and the level he’s gained said fans happened way too fast imo. Let’s break it down:
  1. First YouTube video, instantly gets 200 subscribers, supposedly from his TikTok presence (8/13/20)
  2. Started streaming (9/11/20)
  3. Two weeks later he was raided by Punz (9/25/20)
  4. Verified on Youtube (11/9/20)
  5. Two months in, he became a Twitch partner (11/18/20)
  6. 9 days later, he’s invited to join the Dream SMP (11/27/20)
  7. Less than 6 months after first posting to his YouTube channel, he hits 1 million subscribers (2/2/21)
No fucking way all of this is luck, it feels a bit like they thought the SMP was boring and Dream or whoever decided to give themselves a challenge and see how quickly they could make somebody popular by adding them to it.

This kid does live in San Francisco, wouldn’t surprise me if Mommy and Daddy pulled a few strings to get him a cute little career streaming before he even graduated high school. Funnily enough, his dad is the VP of some boutique franchise shit, which describes its beginnings as “an instant success”.

All my info is from his wiki page, which honestly makes him look a bit like a prick: https://archive.fo/SWIkI

He literally forced himself into the lore of the SMP by burning down a character’s house, and also deemed the day before he was invited to the SMP as “National Ranboo Day”. I guess this facial dysmorphia shit is the only thing holding him back from being the most egotistical creator yet, seeing everything I’ve said above.

Anyways rant over. What do y’all think? Extreme luck or something else going on?