Minecraft YouTube Stans / MCYT / McYtTwt / Dream Stans / MCYT Orbiters

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

anliteralidiot

stupid bitch
kiwifarms.net
A bit late to this specific event, but still posting because it's funny and this thread is in desperate need of content anyway.

For context, a day or two ago "Andi" got on the main twitter trending page, followed by a summary of the situation (those poor, poor, twitter employees) and a direct link to this tweet;
View attachment 2845476
So you might be wondering, what exactly did this individual do to warrant such an extreme response? Commit vehicular manslaughter against a family of four? Perhaps this rotten whore had the gull to imply that our beloved Dreamy weamy isn't a smol gay bean 🥺?

Well, if you guessed that she said "beaner" once and made a pronoun joke, you were right! I'll spare you the blubbering nonsense of her "apology" , but I'll leave in some particularl bits I thought were hilarious.

View attachment 2845498

lmao. what a stupid cunt. You made your bed, now you get to lie in it. This is exactly what happens when you gain an audience pandering to a horde of mentally ill #woke teenage girls, they eventually start moral crusades against you when you slip up and say something that goes against the crowd, no matter insignificant or stupid in context.

another little gem;
View attachment 2845526
In case any of you have actual responsibilities in life and have no idea what the fuck a "neopronoun" is basically imagine the attack helicopter meme, but this time 14 year old white kids on twitter are taking it seriously and saying their pronouns are bun/moonself or whatever the fuck else. Personally if was this chick I'd just roll with it and say this was a coming out tweet and farm some sympathy bucks, but hey I guess I'm just being proactive here.

Alas, the minecraft children were not satisfied by the cries of this grifter cunt, and low and behold we have been gifted some shining examples of mental retardation in it's purest form.
View attachment 2845545
God bless you Kevin, you innocent soul. You have no true grasp of the evil that lurks in these quote retweets and comments. Mass spergout after the spoiler

Now in case you might be wondering how this girl even came under the minecraft stans radar, apparently she's a streamer or some shit. But most importantly, she has significantly more famous friends that are mcyt streamers, the most notable of which I could find being Punz. It seems he didn't enjoy seeing his friend being bullied by children all that much, as the dude actually managed to grow some balls and boot some of the more egregious stans from his private twitter (yes I know that sounds incredibly stupid... but I guess we all have to start from somewhere?)
View attachment 2845614View attachment 2845616
Wow, finally a relevant mcyt streamer with something resemblant of a backbone! Perhaps this signifies a new start for the....

View attachment 2845619
Ah. Of course, my mistake. Keep grifting those kiddies till the taps run dry boys, personally I'd advise looking into private security before your next public appearence, lest little Emily ever decides to pull a little, erm, stunt.
I don't even understand what this Andi person did, even in terms of lefty Twitter standards.

They were just stating what they were called, and are a Hispanic person, and the second joke about gender is a very common pronoun joke. Even with neopronouns and shit, these kids need to learn to laugh at themselves.

Funny Valentine

"Dio Brando" was taken.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone gonna comment on the absurd amount of "It's not a mistake, it's a ✨ MASTERPIECE ✨" comments in every Youtube Short comments section?

sarafea

kiwifarms.net
Adam Dahlberg / Netnobody / SkyDoesMinecraft 's baby mama has posted some pretty disturbing information
1642968937212.png

1642968948497.png
Twitter (archived)
Archive of her twitter account.

icloud link (archive isn't working)
I have attached it as a pdf.

NSFW audio in the screen recordings.

Attachments

• Dear Adam-The truth about You.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Nguyen Van Phuoc

Life sucks then you die
kiwifarms.net
Adam Dahlberg / Netnobody / SkyDoesMinecraft 's baby mama has posted some pretty disturbing information
Twitter (archived)

Twitter (archived)

Sky did give a response, but it’s brief and very vague.
7D91A11A-2E2C-4E8E-8300-EA3AB234E5E4.jpeg

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If even half of the stuff claimed is true, I could almost see a thread being made on Sky. Calling his dog Elon Musk and forcing him to drink Gatorade? Spamming his distraught fiancee with dinosaur emojis? Not even to mention his over-a-decade long history of drama, which only got worse with his rampant drug use.

Speaking of his history, @NotATurkey, any plans for a followup video?

NotATurkey

kiwifarms.net
If even half of the stuff claimed is true, I could almost see a thread being made on Sky. Calling his dog Elon Musk and forcing him to drink Gatorade? Spamming his distraught fiancee with dinosaur emojis? Not even to mention his over-a-decade long history of drama, which only got worse with his rampant drug use.

Speaking of his history, @NotATurkey, any plans for a followup video?
gonna wait to see how it plays out so i dont jump the gun. but, maybe

CallMeKiwi

kiwifarms.net
Anyone gonna comment on the absurd amount of "It's not a mistake, it's a ✨ MASTERPIECE ✨" comments in every Youtube Short comments section?
I didn't realize that was from MCYT. I guess the Twitter trending tab wasn't enough for them. All of the comments about respecting Thanos were finally going away when that shit started up.

ohmydays

kiwifarms.net
Half of these kids are autistic and they made internet shit. Coronavirus should not have happened, look where it got us now. Bunch of a retards who obsess with a creator which probably doesn't even acknowledge and use them for their own clout.

BRUH!

Unexpected George

kiwifarms.net
What's the deal with Manatreed? What were the doxxes? From what I'm reading on r/DreamWasTaken2 apparently he got accused by the stans of being a pedo after his first stream, based off some info found in doxxes (that people don't know if they are 100% legit or not). Later Dream announced that Manatreed was leaving the smp due to "anxiety". But everyone on the subreddit are trying to keep it under wraps. So does anyone know what really happened?

wouldnt have known

kiwifarms.net
What's the deal with Manatreed? What were the doxxes? From what I'm reading on r/DreamWasTaken2 apparently he got accused by the stans of being a pedo after his first stream, based off some info found in doxxes (that people don't know if they are 100% legit or not). Later Dream announced that Manatreed was leaving the smp due to "anxiety". But everyone on the subreddit are trying to keep it under wraps. So does anyone know what really happened?
Scroll through Dream/Clayton's thread, starting here. You'll get a 100% recap of events.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
Oh thank you very much!!!! Somehow I missed it, I didn't get the notification...
Kiwi Farms does this thing I’ve noticed that it mainly alerts you for threads you’re active in, I’m watching a lot of threads and I only get alerts for a few.
If you’re interested in the happenings going on there, I’d recommend checking it from time to time, even if there’s nothing going on and it’ll make you more likely to be alerted!

Crack Face

CEO of twitter garbage
kiwifarms.net
It's from some sperg egirl that decided to make a MaximillianMus type LARP and makes being random and quirky her entire personality. She goes by the name "jellybean" or is refered to in general as jelly etc.
Most of her attempts and calling for her viewers to do raids or start "profile picture cults" originate from tiktok if im correct.
Will post more info on this later, her obnoxious constantly screaming voice makes me want to go deaf.

thinking about mr hands

joker mush
kiwifarms.net
Skeppy is being cancelled for uhhh, really mediocre jokes in all honesty.
I’m pretty sure all of the DreamTeam has said worse than these, but Twitter is all riled up about it, so uh, here’s these.
Methinks they haven’t had a reason to cancel anyone lately so that’s why they’re frothing at the mouth over these.
989D0CF5-91A2-4959-89C4-7B6D9EBAF6A0.jpeg

345D38F3-6E83-4732-B02B-633F1047BC93.jpeg

One thot in particular is “very mad” about it, but the likely situation is that she tweeted about it so much because it was the most likes she ever gets on her tweets.
3E1515F4-2DDE-436D-B2B7-B5C6A21B35F2.jpeg

She’s also a twitch streamer, so the likeliness of her rallying so hard for this so she can get a bigger platform is extremely huge.

It’s honestly a very dumb situation over a joke that a lot of people make, it’s amusing how much it’s been blown out of the water though.