Minecraft -

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I build adventure maps mostly, I got my latest map "The Mysterious East" sponsored by the Yogcast, which was pretty exciting.

Currently working on another map called "The Vengeful West"

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a huge fan of it, but I enjoy playing it with a friend from time to time (ever since it was in alpha in 2010). I usually play creative mode and build whatever I feel like, but recently, I got into survival mode because I saw a video by Dunkey and remembered how much fun it was.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Havent played it in awhile, but the last time I was playing I was going to build a floating island

Organic Fapcup

kiwifarms.net
Got a crappy Hamachi server to play with mates. I built a village on a Mushroom Island, but then the map messed up when I tried installing a mod and I had to start over :c

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I have a Minecraft map on my boyfriend's Xbox, but I haven't played it in forever. I also have it on my phone but it's totally lame compared to the real thing. Wish I owned a HEXbox. :(

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
I have a Minecraft map on my boyfriend's Xbox, but I haven't played it in forever. I also have it on my phone but it's totally lame compared to the real thing. Wish I owned a HEXbox. :(
Minecraft? On Xbox? Dude, what are you, 12?

Ryan Rash

LET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
kiwifarms.net
I play it casually. A friend of mine had a server up for a while, she and her husband were working a massive castle and had a village surrounding it (I contributed with a tower the front of which had the word "SHIT" written in burning netherwart), but the server had to be taken down due to money problems.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
pickleniggo said:
Minecraft? On Xbox? Dude, what are you, 12?

Don't play games on PC....because I don't actually own one. :pickle:

Branchland Madness

kiwifarms.net
I play on it from time to time. I don't really do single player because that can get incredibly dull, (although I do play creative) but I love survival SMP servers even though I like creative servers more.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I play on the HEXbawx due to our PCs being kinda old and crappy. I like creative mode best, and I'm really proud of the subway system I built in my world. It comes complete with a nature reserve, a giant mountain fortress with a sky bridge, and I'm working on a monorail with a gigantic apartment building/mall.

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
FT9mSaY.png

B54b1im.png

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
>this is it
>the thread I've been waiting for

I warn you, though, death has some kind of warrant out for me whenever I play. So I can't be counted on for much aside from laughing at my deaths.

War Internet Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only play it if there's something nice to build pops up on my mind. I built a house and an underground lair. Waiting for any good ideas popping up to my mind now.

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
If anyone's interested in checking it out, here's an Adventure Map I started to make. You'll want to set difficulty to peaceful for this map, the buildings are heavily reliant on redstone lighting so creepers tend to spawn en masse.

I originally planned to build an enclosed town (like Shyamalan's The Village) of working class citizens overruled by a small group of slave-driving millionaires. The map was supposed to be a story of discovery and escape. Work stopped after attempts at implementing elaborate, complicated command block/redstone if-statements to control every aspect of the game caused too much lag. I eventually scrapped the idea altogether, but once the MC Modding API is released, I might resurrect the project as a mod. By that point, I might be tempted to turn the map into a CWCville mod, though.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?gskjungx6jxhz1u (This is an earlier version from before I started programming the map with levels and command blocks)

Also, I made some more CWC skins:

Christian Sonichu:
P8Ubq1e.png
Chris Ketchum:
VTdeZG6.png
I Am Tomgirl:
1JjE2J8.png
Grimace:
gSLexX9.png
Parappa:
vlyZw4W.png

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Minecraft was bought by Microsoft

What's everyone's thoughts on it?

Smokedaddy

Finer than frogs' hair
Deceased
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anybody on the forums play Minecraft?
I'm an avid player myself, I pretty much play it every single day
If you do play it what do you like more; exploration or building?

Hell, if enough people here play it maybe I'll start up a private server for the forums
START UP A PRIVATE SERVER FOR THE FORUMS
or I'll hit you again like I did last time

There are two kinds of people in the world: me, and those who wish they were. Minecraft on three monitors is a thing of beauty.
If you've never tried it, the anaglyph mode is dizzying. Build a real tall tower and look down. You'll puke, and love it.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
START UP A PRIVATE SERVER FOR THE FORUMS
or I'll hit you again like I did last time

There are two kinds of people in the world: me, and those who wish they were. Minecraft on three monitors is a thing of beauty.
If you've never tried it, the anaglyph mode is dizzying. Build a real tall tower and look down. You'll puke, and love it.
Phil has tried to set up a private Cwckiforums Minecraft server where we try and build Cwcville. But her parents would not allow her to change the settings on her router. Someone else will have to do it.