MirceaKitsune - The Romanian Furry/Brony With a Vore Fetish

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Mircea_Kitsune

I'm gonna keep the ball rolling for now, but here's one Romanian (living in Bucharest according to his DA profile) brony and furry with a vore fetish who I found on the Internet quite often now who is MirceaKitsune. The above ED article is kinda outdated again and only mentions some old info, but is worth checking it out.

1. YouTube Stuff

http://www.youtube.com/user/MirceaKitsune/

The first time I discovered him was via this video, which he made a Fluttershy video via Blenders animation which he did quite often:

Note that when his videos get dislikes more than likes, comments filled with hates, he would place a TL;DR annotation at the start of the page. They are slightly different, but almost same formula: DO NOT NEGATIVELY COMMENT ON MY VIDEOS and the annotations are usually unfinished:

Mircea Kitsune in the video annotation said:
Notice: Rage comments, insults and trollig [sic] do not get approved here. This isn't a psychology cabinet, and posting about your frustration with bronies, 3D artists, etc. only makes you look laughable. If you're here to
And here's a vore video he made, which he spent "months of work and over an year since starting the project." Yes, he spent MORE THAN A YEAR making this masterpiece:

WARNING: ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER THEE
And as usual, this video has another tl;dr annotation, but this time he wants to report the haters for harassment. No, srsly.

And here's one recent video he made, also using Blender animation too:

2. DeviantArt Stuff

http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/

As he made some vore videos, what if he went to DeviantArt, you might say? Obviously, vore fanart. Some of them are basically screenshots of his videos, and here's some which aren't:

WARNING: CONTAINS VORE

http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=0

And here's his favourites. Not surprisingly, the favourites is basically filled with vore shit, furry vore shit, pony shit,pony vore shit etc.

3. Vore Tournament
When he's not making vore videos or fanart, he would make... a vore fangame known as Vore Tournament.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/voretournament/

A furry vore game forked from the Nexuiz project. Players use a harpoon-like gun and need to swallow and digest their enemies to score. For discussion, join #voretournament on irc.freenode.org
And there's even a website about it: http://voretournament.sourceforge.net/

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I won't lie - I use Blender. And I've seen people make amazing things with it: http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?27-Forum-Gallery. The unfortunate thing I notice about the program is that its animation tools are pretty unrefined. Something that's noticeable (though not on first glance) in his videos. He also seems to have no concept of how to use the hair tool, as it looks all frizzy and unrefined. As too, do his renders of the characters.

Okay, enough of my ramblings on, I think this guy's a freak. First heard about him through this video:
This got me all kinds of curious, and decided to search up that Krystal video. To put it lightly, it was a mistake. Even to this day, I regret my decision and wish I could get that shit out of my head.

So yeah, that's all I've got to say, I'll shut up now.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first, I though he was just some brony who made a blender video of Fluttershy. Seeing as how he was mentioned in another thread about being brony and furry with a vore fetish who made the above video (The Krystal video) makes me wonder: How does his father/grand-father feel about him? I saw one video where he got on the old mans nerves and I can only assume the old man didn't like being annoyed, especially with his reaction recorded.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first, I though he was just some brony who made a blender video of Fluttershy. Seeing as how he was mentioned in another thread about being brony and furry with a vore fetish who made the above video (The Krystal video) makes me wonder: How does his father/grand-father feel about him? I saw one video where he got on the old mans nerves and I can only assume the old man didn't like being annoyed, especially with his reaction recorded.

ya his youtube channel has a bunch of videos of that guy

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone interested in another vore video by him? This time, it's him getting eaten up by a snake. :julay:

I'm sad to announce that Mircea is dead. This video uploaded itself automatically and shows how it happened.

So this is my first attempt to combine two of the things I love: Tracking and 3D animation, and vore. It was partly an experiment to see how well I could simulate being eaten by a snake, using various tricks and ideas in Blender.
As usual, another brilliant annotation by the vore master himself:

WARNING: This video is a vore simulation. If you dislike this sort of thing, you should probably stop watching. If you continue to watch, do not complain about what you see or try starting drama. Trolls are instantly banned
Wonder at the brilliant snake animation. Enjoy how his legs are trying to place into the snake's mouth he is eaten up. Listen to the Oscar-styled voice acting when Mircea gets eaten up.

A+.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he doesn't realize that most of the hate is from how sick and wrong his video is.
Yeah, the hate it gets is due to the fact that it is vore which creeps people out. Sure he may of put a lot of work in to it but it doesn't excuse the fact the we find it bad due to the use of a fetish that creeps some of out. Also, the hate doesn't have to come from 4Chan and Something Awful.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This just in: He finished making a Pony Package which he spent TWO YEARS on it.

http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/art/Free-Pony-Package-Initial-release-442498921

http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/journal/Free-Pony-Package-Initial-designs-released-442500165

Here's his journal about it. Only posted a part of it, because it's long:

Free Pony Package - Initial designs released!
After two years of designing and planning, it's finally here. I finished creating the designs for 6 original ponies, which are going be part of the free pony package project I've initiated. There is a bit to say before I get started, so I hope everyone interested will find the energy to read everything below. If not, skip to the character list.

Short story of what this is all about: I've been planning to create an original character set, which would be released entirely under a free license (Public Domain). Its purpose is to allow the brony community to create their own pony series (comics, cartoons, etc) in a copyright free environment, with content not endorsed by Hasbro. Copyright concerns weren't the only reason: I also wanted a character set intended to "live" through and for pony fans, not created out of obligation or for the profit of one man or institute. The overall aim is an idea which offers the things we love about FiM, but is completely different and unrelated to it: No references to any characters or stories, different ideas and a different setup, a different artistic style, and more. In other words, the package is NOT fan art of My Little Pony and has nothing to do with the cartoon except having been inspired by it, it will be composed of original IP only. There won't be any official show or comic, just a character database (images and descriptions) that any artist can create their own project with. While artists can already invent their own ponies, I'm intending a setup that a large community can gravitate and unite around, which might become a fandom of its own withing the brony community.

First of all, I apologize for the shameful amount of two years it took to get a few designs posted. There are two problems I had to tackle: First was looking into the legal side of things, trying to find how I can maintain the things bronies love while cutting any copyright ties from Hasbro / FiM and not making this seem like a ripoff either. It's not an easy task, and I'm still not 100% clear under what claims I should release the final project when ready. The second reason for my delay is that I wanted to make sure the first version I publicize is going to be on the right track. I wanted to create ponies that people would feel familiar with and could connect to, rather than randomizing some colors and mane styles. I've chiseled the design every few weeks / months, thinking the colors / styles / races over and over, and making sure they express what I think myself and others would like them to.

Even so, this is not even close to finished. The ponies included at this stage are only my initial designs. The true aim is to develop everything with the community, as this will not be something that's mine alone but something for everypony. I will be taking suggestions about changes to the characters, releasing updated versions now and then. Further more, the ponies have no names yet (just numbers) and I would like the community to be the ones who name them! Their personalities are also not completely decided upon, although I will be issuing some starting points. Then I'll need ponies who are knowing of copyright laws to clarify when we're out of Hasbro's IP, since this will not be final until it's confirmed a copyright free series. Lastly, after a stable version is released, we'll need to spread the word to those who are interested. Not much will get done if this stays forgotten in a little corner of a forum or blog, although I already have my own plans involving these characters.

The reference images so far were done with generalzoi's Pony Creator. Remember that the aim will be to draw this in a style different than FiM... such as shaded lighting, oil painting, 3D rendering, etc. Slight changes to the body shape might also be preferred. People can of course draw them in any shape and style they want, or together with MLP characters... this won't come with a label saying "draw me with smooth lighting and smaller eyes so I'm less Hasbro". There will however be recommendations, so it remains clear this isn't "FiM with OC's". For now at least, they are illustrated in FiM graphics.

Now a bit onto what the package will be like: So far there's only a group of 6 ponies with different personalities, similar to FiM's Mane 6. There were plans for 7 but I couldn't make the last different and appealing enough. There might be princesses or additional characters, though there are no plans for that yet. Races are still based on the concept of earth ponies, unicorns, pegasus and alicorns... but with even more variations. However, there will not be any cutie marks. I thought about neck symbols which would represent something else, but that's not a priority. The general environment ponies are designed for is not a blindly sunshiny world, but a more realistic fantasy world if you will. I was never into the "little girl's show" part of MLP, but always imagined ponies in a darker and grander setup. Think something like Lord Of The Rings or Samurai Jack, but still with some "magic and rainbows" in the mix. Artistically though, I see them in a colorful and vivid environment, similar to the amazing pony art on Deviantart. Ponies aren't meant to represent elements or skills, and my idea is to have each pony laced to a weakness (more precisely a sensitivity / trauma) which they will be skilled and compelled at healing others of. More ideas might come and go in the future.

Finally, we get to the characters themselves. I put the image and description of each pony below. Further more, I included the pony codes so you can import them and try out various edits (the pony generator can be found HERE). Until the ponies are named, please address them by the numbers. Once again nothing is permanent, so post your suggestions about anything! Please however don't ask me to change something if a character happens to look like an isolated background pony in FiM or anything (unless really needed), since there's a very limited number of colors and mane / tail styles to work with, as well as few different personalities which are good. As for appearances, here is the image showing them all:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This just in: He finished making a Pony Package which he spent TWO YEARS on it.

http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/art/Free-Pony-Package-Initial-release-442498921

http://mirceakitsune.deviantart.com/journal/Free-Pony-Package-Initial-designs-released-442500165

Here's his journal about it. Only posted a part of it, because it's long:
Two years spent on this, one of which was looking into copyright. Even then, I can't help but feel there is a certain feeling to these six characters he made, a feeling that makes me want to say "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL!". One thing to share about this guy is that he apparently made pony player models for his vore tournament game. Just look it up in his YouTube, it is there. Here is one of them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino