Orbiter Miriam Yaniv / Miriam Altman - Jonathan Yaniv's mother - enabler, spends 24 hours "or more" every day with her son

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Is Miriam Yaniv...

• A victim of elder abuse by her psychopathic son?

Votes: 169 29.9%
  • Experiencing a psychotic break or folie a deux?

Votes: 186 32.9%
  • Going to register a KF account to tell us to stop being mean to her boychik?

Votes: 149 26.4%
  • An incestuous pedo parent who taught Jonathan everything he knows?

Votes: 238 42.1%
  • The mastermind behind the ballwaxing case and other vexatious litigation for $$$ purposes?

Votes: 119 21.1%
  • Actually dead for years, with her animatronic-filled corpse hauled to council meetings/courtrooms?

Votes: 122 21.6%
  • Terrified of Yitzhak seeing the way Jonathan has destroyed the Yaniv family name?

Votes: 109 19.3%

• Total voters

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Miriam Yaniv has come up in a number of discussions of Jonathan Yaniv's behavior.

I thought having a consolidated thread about this woman would be a good idea. I've asked a couple of people from the original thread with information about Miriam about their confidence level in that information and will compile it here once it's sorted out what really belongs to her.

What we know so far (will be adding links for sources as time permits):

In court video and audio in front of the BCHRT, Miriam has been Jonathan's biggest ally and protector, though she may have caused more harm than good to his cases by being a visibly crazy person. She even offered to hold the baby of a woman she had previously threatened for tweeting about Jonny.

According to leaker @WGkitty, Miriam is a frequent flyer with the local police and ambulance services herself, and police are called to her apartment frequently.

Miriam's late husband, Yitzhak Yaniv, is buried in a local BC cemetery, but Miriam has threatened to have him and another unknown relative exhumed and taken to Israel if Jonathan loses his tribunal cases.

Demographic information contributed by @OttoWest:
Miriam Altman is the daughter of Bernnard Baruch Altmann and Hanna (Seeberger) Altmann, based on a family tree compiled by her cousin Michel Altman. A 2005 back issue of the Vancouver Sun has a “Miriam H Yaniv” of Surrey thanked for a donation to some cancer fund. I’m inclined to think this is our Miriam; perhaps the H is for Hanna after her mom.

It should be noted this family tree is pretty thorough and current with other family members contributing but makes no mention of Miriam having a sister. More on that later.

With Miriam and Yitshak emigrating to Canada around 1984, I assume at some point after that her parents came over. Hanna died in White Rock, Surrey in 1997. Bernnard died in 2006, no place of death listed but most likely happened in BC based on her tribunal comments about their burial.
Miriam stated in court proceedings that she spends all day with Jonathan, with the exception of an hour in a warm tub every day, and that Jonathan has only slept in his own bed five times since the start of the tribunal cases, creating speculation that the duo may be involved in more than just emotional incest.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Miriam had some scant deets on sm accounts--a fb and a linked-in--that have since been scrubbed but not before farmers got proof. She's 63 and through December at least had a linkedin saying she was an ER clerk at Surrey Memorial. She bought her condo and it's believed all or a large part of Jonathan's next door at 8915 202nd St Langley #203 in 2016-2017. Given her outbursts and her sudden amount of time in taking care of Jon--she testified they spend 23 hours a day together--I'm betting she no longer has employment in the way.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to correct the info here she frequently calls but not for herself but for her baby boy. From what I have seen she calls the RCMP to come do safety & wellness checks on Johnathan. I can't confirm about her building, the entrance is on the other side. There are a constant stream of ambulances & firetrucks to Miriam's building, like twice a day. However, she lives in a retirement strata and there is an assisted living facility next to it so I've always assumed it's just old people passing away. Does anyone else live next to a development like this; is what I'm seeing normal or could it be Miriam?

I mentioned it in the main thread but it probably got buried under a pile of other posts the amount of time the two spend with each other has become exponentially more and more. I used to see JY out and about by himself but in the last 2 months I haven't seen him without mother lurking.

Edit: To add on more to her - there was one night she called JY for a wellness check and it resulted in her being brought to the hospital in the back of a police car. The cop was talking to JY loudly outside and she is on some type of medication to stabilize her mental health.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Just to correct the info here she frequently calls but not for herself but for her baby boy. From what I have seen she calls the RCMP to come do safety & wellness checks on Johnathan. I can't confirm about her building, the entrance is on the other side. There are a constant stream of ambulances & firetrucks to Miriam's building, like twice a day. However, she lives in a retirement strata and there is an assisted living facility next to it so I've always assumed it's just old people passing away. Does anyone else live next to a development like this; is what I'm seeing normal or could it be Miriam?

I mentioned it in the main thread but it probably got buried under a pile of other posts the amount of time the two spend with each other has become exponentially more and more. I used to see JY out and about by himself but in the last 2 months I haven't seen him without mother lurking.

Edit: To add on more to her - there was one night she called JY for a wellness check and it resulted in her being brought to the hospital in the back of a police car. The cop was talking to JY loudly outside and she is on some type of medication to stabilize her mental health.
It's normal for a stream of ambulances to come and go from assisted living. Most are not people actually dying but someone passing out or having chest pains or something, they go get checked out and get sent back home to do it over again. When I was a kid my grandpa and I used to watch them come and go from the one behind his house.

N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
I think other important points to include are that

- she is not a native english speaker and
- she has significant hearing loss.

This makes it easier for her to be isolated and controlled by her dipshit son if the elder abuse theory is correct.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Miriam is not only Johnny’s biggest ally at the tribunal, but his only ally. His only friend and probably the only person in the entire world that can stand the stinking sack of shit.

I have my doubts about her working at any hospital or any social media actually being Miriam. I think Jonathan created and controlled any accounts with her name.

Judging from what we see from her behavior at the tribunal I think a cricket phone and medical alert button is the extent of her technology use. Do we really think she had a LinkedIn account to try and do business networking? Why would a hospital employ a deaf, crazy woman with terrible English skills?

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY controls Mariam's account on FB by some of the caps we saw in the Blockwatch group. May explain the scant details?
Judging from what we see from her behavior at the tribunal I think a cricket phone and medical alert button is the extent of her technology use. Do we really think she had a LinkedIn account to try and do business networking? Why would a hospital employ a deaf, crazy woman with terrible English skills?
It appears that at one point in time (up til 2016ish) Miriam was semi-active on facebook, to the extent that anyone’s elderly-ish mom is— she was in regular communication with her family in Israel, leaving comments on their photos, posting about working with the White Rock/South Surrey JCC, etc.

It may be a testament to either a declining mental state on her part, or Jon going full-on controlling bastard, but it’s clear Jon has his hands on the digital reins now and has access/is posting to her accounts.

ETA Just a bit of info regarding Jon’s claims that his grandfather was Brazilian. Miriam’s dad, Bernnard did live in Brazil in the late 1930s as he, his parents and siblings moved there from Germany. But they are German Trump's Chosen People and not remotely “Brazilian”, whatever Yaniv claims.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Miriam is not only Johnny’s biggest ally at the tribunal, but his only ally. His only friend and probably the only person in the entire world that can stand the stinking sack of shit.

I have my doubts about her working at any hospital or any social media actually being Miriam. I think Jonathan created and controlled any accounts with her name.

Linked-in is extraordinarily easy to set up. I think Jon did it to show off his "social media" skills (which would have impressed his mom) before he himself erupted. That account had the age (which matches) and the profession (ER Clerk at Surrey Memorial). It was deleted in December. I think this sparked a loop that ended in the worsening of Miriam's mental health and being put out to pasture herself, thus her rather sudden first appearance at TOL in June and her ubiquitous appearances since. She is at his side 23+ hours a day, because now she has nothing else to do.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net

Late to the party, but i am near a similar development. Try 3-4 times at irregular intervals through a period of a month. That's normal.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

Ward clerks need to be fluent in English comprehension and communication and in technology. There is absolutely no way this woman could have worked that job, unless she has suffered a severe head injury in the recent past that brought her level of functioning way down and she used to be able to hear and speak clearly and coherently.

Edit: https://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-a-ward-clerk-do.htm

As a ward clerk, you need the mental discipline to move smoothly between tasks such as filing, manning your desk and helping nurses and doctors. A good clerk maintains a warm personality despite the job stress because patients and their families will look to the clerk for direction. Time management skills are important as well. You’ll need to prioritize which medical records need your immediate attention and which don’t. Computer skills are also crucial because nearly all records are kept digitally.
I'd believe she was a ward clerk back in Eretz Yisrael, but not in Canada in the past five years.

wenttobermuda

I'm lost
kiwifarms.net
It is noteworthy that JY called Miriam as a witness at the HRC troonunal (like a tribunal), and that she testified that her daughter, a biological male, has menstruated since the age of 13 or so. It is speculated that her testimony was heavily rehearsed.

We may assume that either she has a casual relationship with reality, or would say or do even the most absurd things if instructed to do so by her offspring. Perhaps it should be "and," not "or."

I feel bad for her, to an extent; however awful a mother she may be, it seems awful for an ill old woman to be dragged into such a sordid public spectacle by her monstrous progeny.

Her testimony, as reported, is in my opinion the most striking and surreal detail to emerge from the troonunal.

(Edit autocorrect for clarity)

Jeff Wolf

Amherst, MA
kiwifarms.net
I'm being :optimistic: but I hope that Miriam is just a somewhat deaf biddie who pulls a reserve VenusAngelic. She is the parent of a narc kid who has been taken advantage of her but she does what she promised in the BCHRT, she takes her loved ones exhumed corpses and changes her name. She goes into her twilight years loved by her family and ignored by her obviously abusive child.

Tags
jew