Orbiter Miriam Yaniv / Miriam Altman - Jonathan Yaniv's mother - enabler, spends 24 hours "or more" every day with her son

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Is Miriam Yaniv...

• A victim of elder abuse by her psychopathic son?

Votes: 169 29.9%
  • Experiencing a psychotic break or folie a deux?

Votes: 186 32.9%
  • Going to register a KF account to tell us to stop being mean to her boychik?

Votes: 149 26.4%
  • An incestuous pedo parent who taught Jonathan everything he knows?

Votes: 238 42.1%
  • The mastermind behind the ballwaxing case and other vexatious litigation for $$$ purposes?

Votes: 119 21.1%
  • Actually dead for years, with her animatronic-filled corpse hauled to council meetings/courtrooms?

Votes: 122 21.6%
  • Terrified of Yitzhak seeing the way Jonathan has destroyed the Yaniv family name?

Votes: 109 19.3%

• Total voters

HungoverHermaphrodite

Suspiciously aphobic and possibly terfy
kiwifarms.net

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net

Tranny Dick Noballs

Seedless grapes!
kiwifarms.net
It's was publicly announced that Yitzhak died in 2013 as a very old man. But, yes, upon hearing Miriam's baritone, some of us have wondered whether Miriam died then and Yitzhak lives on in her name.
That's been my suspicion ever since the cane incident; my first thought was .... "Like father like son - that one of Trump's Chosen People nigga is a man!"

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I'm not convinced she didn't give JY her passords and it's being used as a sockpuppet account. Or am I expected to believe a 70 year old woman is using this amount of political buzzwords and calling herself and "LGBTQS2+" activist?
Yaniv is the son with a massive Oedipus complex who can't shut up about being an LGBTQS2+, and Miriam is the mom who spends 25 hours a day with him, bending over backwards to accommodate him and his weird lifestyle. She probably just picked all this buzzword nonsense up from him.

HungoverHermaphrodite

Suspiciously aphobic and possibly terfy
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is the son with a massive Oedipus complex who can't shut up about being an LGBTQS2+, and Miriam is the mom who spends 25 hours a day with him, bending over backwards to accommodate him and his weird lifestyle. She probably just picked all this buzzword nonsense up from him.
What the fuck is LGBTQS2 anyway? I'm guessing the S is for straight, but 2?

Reactions: DatBepisTho
Tags
jew